What's new

Qatar, Pakistan sign Super Mashak sale agreement

Rubbish. What have you done to deserve their friendship Other than being dishonest in your trade dealings taking loans and reneging on them amongst others. Your share in the UAE market has shrunk to being negligible due to the greed of your traders and governments. The UAE will look after its own interests and they will do what they think is best.
A

You mean by assisting them financially and by treating them with love and respect when they were poor and we were better off, by assisting them technically, technologically and manageability ever since our creation, by laying the foundations of the modern day mega city with sweat and blood and by being ever ready to go to the rescue of our 'brothers', we have still not done enough?

Our only sin is Gawadar and it's potential to become the regional hub of Asia and Europe, it's potential to take away a large piece of the pie that Dubai has enjoyed for many decades, which Iran will probably do in the next 15-20 years.

Besides, many of my countrymen consider Dubai and UAE to be our friends in need and friends indeed which is incorrect. I want to correct that perception, I want to ensure that my fellow countrymen understand who our friends are and who aren't. We are expected to go running whenever UAE or Saudi Arabia are in trouble but when happens when we are in trouble? They shelter our biggest trouble makers, they shelter our wicked, our sinful and our corrupt and they assist in currency flight from Pakistan as long as they get richer.

And I am pretty sure that we have never done anything to harm their interests while they have done it numerous times, from awarding the highest honors on Modi to covertly supporting BLA and Baloch insurgencies.

As usual same India vs Pak bullshit starting as said take your India vs Pak which basically I am great vs you debate somewhere else

stay on topic and ignore flamers

Rubbish. What have you done to deserve their friendship Other than being dishonest in your trade dealings taking loans and reneging on them amongst others. Your share in the UAE market has shrunk to being negligible due to the greed of your traders and governments. The UAE will look after its own interests and they will do what they think is best.
A

Those who think UAE will buy LCA forget who trained the UAE pilots for Mirages or F16s. Denial at the fullest.

They have hopes of having 80 aircrafts falling out of the sky which is why bhayya tejas travels on a trolley. No wonder the Indians always say "look there goes our baby koo chi kooo chi kooooooo".!!!!
A
I let kids here get away with it. We know what TEJAS can or cannot do, when it comes to service, if it does. We were really afraid of Arjun too, and all the other Indian inventions. However, we remain well prepared for all their developments and shopping.

2050 :crazy: ziada nai chor diya?After a decade or 2 it will be in service with the museums not air forces.Sitting duck for a 5th gen which will be very common after 2020.
Yar F-16 still in production so guess it when it will stop in production and when it will retire
block 60 will use till 2050

Nobody would be happier more than myself when proved wrong in this case. But I know Dubai, have lived there for 2 years. There are 3-4 times more Indians then Pakistanis and they are treated better too, comparatively.

News Flash:
Defence Budget is controlled by Abu Dhabi.

Just google and see where the front line fighter aircrafts are based.

Besides, as per your calculations Indians are 3 to 4 times more than Pakistanis, whereas Pakistanis are approx 1.6m~ 4.8m and Indians are 2.6m~ 2.8m.

Do look up, how and when Abu Dhabi bailed out GHQ, (particularly in Dec '99), there is more, but I'm not at liberty to discuss that.

A countryman of yours, who also happens to be a serving officer @Indus Falcon can verify and give you more details, if he so pleases to.

Last edited:
Those who think UAE will buy LCA forget who trained the UAE pilots for Mirages or F16s. Denial at the fullest.

I let kids here get away with it. We know what TEJAS can or cannot do, when it comes to service, if it does. We were really afraid of Arjun too, and all the other Indian inventions. However, we remain well prepared for all their developments and shopping.
Sir, not to forget the first 4 UAE Air chiefs.

but credits to modi for creating a crack between middle east and Pak..
He only cracked people, who were already crack.

News Flash: Defence Budget is controlled by Abu Dhabi.

Besides, as per your calculations Indians are 3 to 4 times more than Pakistanis, whereas Pakistanis are approx 1.6m~ 4.8m and Indians are 2.6m~ 2.8m.

Do look up, how and when Abu Dhabi bailed out GHQ, (particularly in Dec '99), there is more, but I'm not at liberty to discuss that.

A countryman of yours, who also happens to be a serving officer @Indus Falcon can verify and give you more details, if he so pleases to.
Sir isn't it a big range...so what's the reason for this uncertainty?
Of course Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE.

Sir isn't it a big range...so what's the reason for this uncertainty?
Of course Abu Dhabi is the capital of UAE.
1) Well you do have to consider that they a re nearly a billion of them, whereas you are only one fifth, so the difference is quite acceptable.

2) The uncertainty - becuase the figure I remember is about a year and half old.

News Flash: Defence Budget is controlled by Abu Dhabi.

Fact: UAE is neither going to buy JF-17 nor LCA. My post merely illustrated my opinion that Dubai prefers India over Pakistan so much so that they would rather buy a platform that is not even inducted then buy JF-17 to support Pakistan. I do know that Abu Dhabi is the capital, the elder brother due to better finances and the head of the Emirates.

The gap b/w your figures is too big, are those official numbers? Can you honestly say that Indians outnumber Pakistanis by a margin of just 10-15%?

Any assistance that you provide is to ensure that your princes and kings get to go hunting in Pakistan. And GHQ ensures that despite a ban on hunting hobara bustards or on capture of falcons.

There is no love there for Pakistan. But there is visible tilt towards India,

The relationship of UAE airforce and PAF is galvanised and evergreen. UAE does not require JF17s as it already has desert falcon, and Mirage 2000. UAE also prefers to buy most expensive kit available in the market. A mirage 2000 replacement in the UAE would be EFT or Rafale, depending on whichever one is able to make a mubadala/tawazun deal of offsets, and commissions more attractive.

Abu Dhabi is deeply suffering due to (lack of) oil revenues, and most capital procurements are on hold.

You mean by assisting them financially and by treating them with love and respect when they were poor and we were better off, by assisting them technically, technologically and manageability ever since our creation, by laying the foundations of the modern day mega city with sweat and blood and by being ever ready to go to the rescue of our 'brothers', we have still not done enough?

Our only sin is Gawadar and it's potential to become the regional hub of Asia and Europe, it's potential to take away a large piece of the pie that Dubai has enjoyed for many decades, which Iran will probably do in the next 15-20 years.

Besides, many of my countrymen consider Dubai and UAE to be our friends in need and friends indeed which is incorrect. I want to correct that perception, I want to ensure that my fellow countrymen understand who our friends are and who aren't. We are expected to go running whenever UAE or Saudi Arabia are in trouble but when happens when we are in trouble? They shelter our biggest trouble makers, they shelter our wicked, our sinful and our corrupt and they assist in currency flight from Pakistan as long as they get richer.

And I am pretty sure that we have never done anything to harm their interests while they have done it numerous times, from awarding the highest honors on Modi to covertly supporting BLA and Baloch insurgencies.
What was done earlier was respondded to by employment of thousand of Pakistani forces añd labour and advisors. However it is our traders and our successive governments who due to sheer dishonesty in manners we have quoted above have systematically abused those relations. What Iam also pointed out is the fact that international relations are not based on " friendship" but on mutual interests. The arabs will look after their interests so in case they dont get what they want from you at the price of their choice they will go to the market and buy from somewhere else. I have cousins who live in India who in the 80s did a business worth 1.5 Carors Rs a day by exporting VEG AND FRUIT which was airlifted to Abu Dhabi every day. There is no nationality when it comes to making money. However relations are built over decades and we have fleeced them and lost business market. Rest they are a corrupt bunch of crooks and will look after themselves first. As businessmen we have repeatedly failed to understand the basic norms of busines and we have suffered.
A

So if we have export license for Mushak with US engine, why should we have an issue with T-129 being bought from Turkey having a US engine?

There has been a lot of talk on this forum that US might not grant Turkey license to export T-129 with engines manufactured in USA.
There is a thing called offensive and defensive weapon and in this regard trainers comes under neither aggressive or defensive weapon ,T129 is an aggressive hunting machine so thats why

Hopefully sir...
its a nightmare of any patriotic Pakistani Muslim youngster to see Arabs on India's side....
We must somehow find out a way for the realignment of mutual national interests of Arab & Pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom