What's new

Qatar, Pakistan sign Super Mashak sale agreement

Hate it, inhale it or love it, but I was expecting a reply like in post #8 by @General General which made a lot of sense unlike your off topic 'behind' fixation!:azn:
PAC also offers Civilian Version for Flight Training and Private owners.
super_mushshak_jan4.jpg

Teri phat kyun rahi hai..:lol:

Enjoying your butt hurt..:D

Not just fuselage improvements .. This thing is the block II or III of the original one.. It's airframe is lengthened .. It's design is improved.. It's cockpit,avionics,design,seating arrangement.. Payload etc were all improved..

Hence we it became Super Mushak.
And this is its 2nd confirmed sale this year..

View attachment 313258 View attachment 313259 View attachment 313260

View attachment 313261
View attachment 313262
Hate it, inhale it or love it, but I was expecting a reply like in post #8 by @General General which made a lot of sense unlike your off topic 'behind' fixation! :azn:

Teri phat kyun rahi hai..:lol:

Enjoying your butt hurt..:D

Not just fuselage improvements .. This thing is the block II or III of the original one.. It's airframe is lengthened .. It's design is improved.. It's cockpit,avionics,design,seating arrangement.. Payload etc were all improved..

Hence we it became Super Mushak.
And this is its 2nd confirmed sale this year..

View attachment 313258 View attachment 313259 View attachment 313260

View attachment 313261
View attachment 313262

These planes are just for basic training, real deal is FC 1 / JF-17 when they are going to purchase. After long marketing Pakistan fails to secure any export order which really sinks the reputation of its capability, I my self think if FC 1 / JF-17 so much capable and comparable to F-16 then why Pakistan eagerly asking for new and old F-16s.
where do you live.. it already has 2 export orders under its belt which is honestly very surprising, given its very short time since induction, i was not expecting any order before 2020s when PAF completes its induction and when 2 seaters is completely inducted

2050 :crazy: ziada nai chor diya?After a decade or 2 it will be in service with the museums not air forces.Sitting duck for a 5th gen which will be very common after 2020.
really which country is very commonly inducting 5th gen...from india to gulf to china 4th gen is still the norm

I would love to see the look on your face, when we do
No reason why you shouldn't buy military hardware from India. I wouldn't be surprised nor would I be offended if you did.

These planes are just for basic training

Training,reckon ,transport etc.

real deal is FC 1 / JF-17 when they are going to purchase. After long marketing Pakistan fails to secure any export order which really sinks the reputation of its capability, I my self think if FC 1 / JF-17 so much capable and comparable to F-16 then why Pakistan eagerly asking for new and old F-16s.

JF already has 2 confirmed orders ...

It's equal to Block 40-42 -- Block I.. Block II in some aspects is equal to F-16 block 52+
But it lacks range,payload etc...

Block III will be a superior jet to Block 52+ but even it may lack the range offered by 52+...
Unless they come up with some out of the box solution.

I would love to see the look on your face, when we do

Nobody would be happier more than myself when proved wrong in this case. But I know Dubai, have lived there for 2 years. There are 3-4 times more Indians then Pakistanis and they are treated better too, comparatively.

Good move, now waiting for Thunder's deal to be finalized. :pakistan:

Indians are giving bribes or threatening countries that have shown interest in JF-17. they have a dedicated force to spread propaganda and misinformation against the jet. which gives me an Idea..
if Pakistan can secretly plan with another country and declare that a sale is decided.. Indians come rushing in bribing the so called buyer with dollars and the the buyer announces that it is cancelling the deal. Indians mock us on PDF and then we secretly share the money with the buyer and move to the next buyer and repeat the process

No that is not true. Actually you let this information/ misinformation spray by withdrawing from Baharine airshow. You should have flown let your aircraft flown to let people compare the two and choose most suitable. Actually pakistan reinforced that belief further by withdrawing JF 17.

Pakistan and Qatar signed deal for mushaq
Credit to Nawaz Sharif and Air Marshal Arshad Malik, now Chairman of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

No that is not true. Actually you let this information/ misinformation spray by withdrawing from Baharine airshow. You should have flown let your aircraft flown to let people compare the two and choose most suitable. Actually pakistan reinforced that belief further by withdrawing JF 17.
Dear Indian, Pakistan JF17 was not designated to participate in BAS. However, our experts were there and they saw your derivative of Mirage flown by your navy pilots, albeit carefully so the wings don't come off.

We have 80 aircraft in service. What do you have?

Training,reckon ,transport etc.

JF already has 2 confirmed orders ...

It's equal to Block 40-42 -- Block I.. Block II in some aspects is equal to F-16 block 52+
But it lacks range,payload etc...

Block III will be a superior jet to Block 52+ but even it may lack the range offered by 52+...
Unless they come up with some out of the box solution.

JF17 was designed to replace A5, F6, F7, Mirages, and Block 15 F16. It does that with flying colours. Comparing JFT with space shuttle can continue, and comparison with TEJAS paper aircraft is also interesting.

UAE would purchase LCA over JF-17 any day. Whomsoever expects UAE to be an actual friend of Pakistan is an ignorant and in denial.
Rubbish. What have you done to deserve their friendship Other than being dishonest in your trade dealings taking loans and reneging on them amongst others. Your share in the UAE market has shrunk to being negligible due to the greed of your traders and governments. The UAE will look after its own interests and they will do what they think is best.
A

Dear Indian, Pakistan JF17 was not designated to participate in BAS. However, our experts were there and they saw your derivative of Mirage flown by your navy pilots, albeit carefully so the wings don't come off.

We have 80 aircraft in service. What do you have?
They have hopes of having 80 aircrafts falling out of the sky which is why bhayya tejas travels on a trolley. No wonder the Indians always say "look there goes our baby koo chi kooo chi kooooooo".!!!!
A

So if we have export license for Mushak with US engine, why should we have an issue with T-129 being bought from Turkey having a US engine?

There has been a lot of talk on this forum that US might not grant Turkey license to export T-129 with engines manufactured in USA.

Back
Top Bottom