What's new

Qatar, Pakistan sign Super Mashak sale agreement

Nobody would be happier more than myself when proved wrong in this case. But I know Dubai, have lived there for 2 years. There are 3-4 times more Indians then Pakistanis and they are treated better too, comparatively.
Because they are happy to live in squalor and nod their heads as compared to a Pakistani who thinks he is entitled to a lot more than the arabs wish to give him/her.
This has nothing to do with Indian intellect or otherwise but to do with a culture that has developed in their society. By comparision, an expat Indian in the west is wise beyond his/her years compared to their homebound counterparts..which is why they lead the world's I.T.

With so many crackpots on this forum, I don't blame you for not taking me seriously. But the difference is that when I say something, it means it's coming from a solid source. You are entitled to your version of ground realities.

Peace
Khafee, over time, serious Bloggers identify each other, and respond only to serious posts.

It would make sense for UAE sultanates to buy JFT once it matures in a way. There are not very many lead in trianers which can double up as fighters. Plus a cheap fighter easy on the pocket to buy and easy to run with facilities for over haul a couple of hours away would be ideal as well as save up on their heavies going out on patrol. There arent many such fighters around at the moment and the opportunity is ideal provided we don't waste too much time.
A

Sir, you are absolutely right, and since you are a very rationale poster I truly respect, I wold like to clarify something: Big ticket items, such as fighter aircrafts, MBT's and corvettes are solely funded by Abu Dhabi alone, hence it's call. So what ever happens on any other front, has zero effect on decisions related to defence.

Best Regards

whats the update?

any good news?

From Qatar perspective, why should they buy a inferior JF-17 with no western weaponary integrated, inferior EW systems and avionics and radar. Short legged, cant carry enough weapons ? When they have means to go for a more advance fighter jet like Gripen for example ?

As per the recent shopping spree, they have bought Rafael and F-15. Egypt has bought rafaels. None of the arab countries are interested in JF-17. We should accept the reality

for arabs to buy thunder doesnt make sense..they shouldnt buy it..especially hwne all of their eco system is US based and they are reliable partners against iran

apart from Egypt which is poorer and thus was about to sign before poltical turmoil

there can be market in africa but not much

for arabs to buy thunder doesnt make sense..they shouldnt buy it..especially hwne all of their eco system is US based and they are reliable partners against iran

apart from Egypt which is poorer and thus was about to sign before poltical turmoil

there can be market in africa but not much

I beg to differ Egypt is not poor

a) They bought Rafale
b) They bought Apache
c) They bought fancy Choppers from Russia
d) They bought god damn Helicopter carrier from France

Once Thunder attains the Block 3/4 status sales should materilize but we have to make Thunder competitive bird from marketing prespective and physical presence​

I beg to differ Egypt is not poor

a) They bought Rafale
b) They bought Apache
c) They bought fancy Choppers from Russia
d) They bought god damn Helicopter carrier from France

Once Thunder attains the Block 3/4 status sales should materilize but we have to make Thunder competitive bird from marketing prespective and physical presence​

Dont get it twisted. That money came from the gulf to allow Egypt to play the role of mercenary. Egypt is not wealthy by any stretch. Rather its economy is roughly the same size as Pakistans (perhaps slightly larger) being 21st and 24th largest respectively. That $$$ came as blood money for the Egyptian soldiers being used as cannon fodder by the gulf militaries in Yemen.

Arab leaders with their peanut size brain will never opening support Pakistan. They think everyone else is inferior to them accept their lord western leaders and western goods, white ladies, gambling, expensive wine, etc.

From Qatar perspective, why should they buy a inferior JF-17 with no western weaponary integrated, inferior EW systems and avionics and radar. Short legged, cant carry enough weapons ? When they have means to go for a more advance fighter jet like Gripen for example ?

As per the recent shopping spree, they have bought Rafael and F-15. Egypt has bought rafaels. None of the arab countries are interested in JF-17. We should accept the reality
Oh please, Whatever!!! Buy expensive planes that suits you well. Your airforce huge operational history (zero to none) demands it, Sir!!!:crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

Arab leaders with their peanut size brain will never opening support Pakistan. They think everyone else is inferior to them accept their lord western leaders and western goods, white ladies, gambling, expensive wine, etc.
That is not true. Arabs have supported Pakistan through thick and thin. If we had been a bit more honest there would have been a lot more investment in pakistan by the Arabs but als we are corrupt to the core. Pakistan needs to stand on its own feet and not expect anyone to help.Till we do so we will not progress.
Araz

How many Al Khalid Tanks bought by Arabs = 0
How many Hamza APC bought by Arabs = 0
How many JF17 Thunder bought by Arabs = 0
How many F22P bought by Arabs manufactured in Pakistan = 0
How many Agosta Submarines bought from Pakistan construction facilities = 0
How many Azmat Ship orders for Arab Countries = 0
Super M / K8 = Yes may be we can say some success for Pakistan

If Qatar is getting Super M , great may be we can break the duck for JF17 and score some wins

We have to get around this perception / marketing gimick which we lack vs western country parts to sell weapons to these buyers

How many Al Khalid Tanks bought by Arabs = 0
How many Hamza APC bought by Arabs = 0
How many JF17 Thunder bought by Arabs = 0
How many F22P bought by Arabs manufactured in Pakistan = 0
How many Agosta Submarines bought from Pakistan construction facilities = 0

I am not defending Arabs, but the Products you mentioned are nothing what Arabs have got, naturally no one wants a Product that is not the best of the best , while they can afford the best.

I think if Qatar / Iran show interest in JF17 THUNDER / AL Khalid , the works why no close out a sale. Pakistan does not have the sale closure ability

Back
Top Bottom