What's new

Qaeda suspects kill 3 Yemen Generals

I guess you knew these things are called allegation not proof .
and even in the text they doubted the validity of these allegation and said that these monarch usually tend to blame Iran for their internal problems

by the way Yemen president was nothing more than a dictator and monarch so please don't come with the argument that Yemen was not a kingdom and monarchy
:lol: Iranian apologists
Oh Yeah NYTime is a Zionist tool :lol:
Only PressTV reveals the truth :rofl:

:lol: Iranian apologists
Oh Yeah NYTime is a Zionist tool :lol:
Only PressTV reveals the truth :rofl:
The only thing I'm ready to swear about NewYork time is being Apple Unpaid news Agency.

by the way NY Times only made some allegation but didn't provide any proof also they added this part to their report

The scale of Iran’s involvement remains unclear, and some Yemeni officials and analysts remain skeptical about the impact of any weapons shipments, citing a long history of dubious accusations by Saudi Arabia — Iran’s regional nemesis — and Saudi allies in Yemen.

Many Yemeni political and tribal figures dismiss any Iranian military support as insignificant, noting that the Houthis have plenty of weapons, and that Saudi Arabia has been supplying Yemeni factions with arms for decades. Some add that any substantial shipments of arms across inland Yemen would have left a clear trail of evidence.
by the way all the Cargo that get detained were originated from Turkey and Egypt non of them were shipped from Iran

Sure let's break the ice first and the truth shall be revealed.

Materialistic proofs​
NYTimes
Here
And Here
And This

Solid proofs

Every sane person and Arab knows that the heretical Mullah's in Tehran are supporting the Houthis. Virtually every source confirms this. Anyway the Houthis have already been defeated long ago and now they only control a tiny area of Northwestern Yemen. Besides the Houthis are Zaydi's and their beliefs are closer to those of Sunnis than the Twelver Shia sect.

Anyway Yemen being one of the oldest civilizations on earth will return to its former glory sooner rather than later since the potential is enormous. It was a pioneer in the Arab world before and it can be it again.

It just need stability, a competent government, less corruption and solving the political issues. Especially the North/South divide.

As soon as those issues have been solved then Yemen will join the GCC and from then on it will only move forward.

Insha'Allah the beautiful Yemen will achieve this.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we won't clean them up. Let them leave among each other and kill themselves. We could have had got rid of them when the war in our boarders took place back in 2010. Nowadays, we signed a contract with Bin laden construction company to build an ENORMOUS wall to block anybody from coming in and out with a length of 2000kms

Bin laden building a wall to keep AL-Qaeda terrorist out of Saudi Arabia can any body see the irony in that.:moil::ashamed:

Bin laden building a wall to keep AL-Qaeda terrorist out of Saudi Arabia can any body see the irony in that.:moil::ashamed:

You must be rather thick are you not Iranian Mullah?

The Bin Laden family are one of the wealthiest families in the world and they are quite a huge family like the majority of Arab families. The family heads a multinational construction conglomerate which operates in every country worth of note across the globe. Moreover it is considered the largest construction firm in the world.

Now get lost and don't stick your nose in Arab matters where it does not belong.

Nobody cares anyway.

Let him stick his nose in Arab matters if he likes to ffs

you are getting yourself banned everyday because of this behaviour

You must be rather thick are you not Iranian Mullah?

The Bin Laden family are one of the wealthiest families in the world and they are quite a huge family like the majority of Arab families. The family heads a multinational construction conglomerate which operates in every country worth of note across the globe. Moreover it is considered the largest construction firm in the world.

I am not thick or stupid as i am not Arab second i dont give a ratz a.s.s if bin laden family is the riches in the world or only construction company in the world Al-Qaeda and bin laden names go hand in hand.

Now get lost and don't stick your nose in Arab matters where it does not belong.

This is pakistani defense forum you thick headed Arab

Nobody cares anyway

Thats obvious cause if you did you wont be kissing Saudi a.s.s while they destroy Yemen and other Muslim countries.

I am not thick or stupid as i am not Arab second i dont give a ratz a.s.s if bin laden family is the riches in the world or only construction company in the world Al-Qaeda and bin laden names go hand in hand.

This is pakistani defense forum you thick headed Arab

Thats obvious cause if you did you wont be kissing Saudi a.s.s while they destroy Yemen and other Muslim countries.

Yes you are. Does not take a Einstein to figure that out. Well it seems you are EXTREMELY interested in Arab matters (as many other non-Arabs here) since all I see you doing is making comments on matters that you firstly do not know anything about and secondly have no business or influence in. Not to say your constant provocative comments towards Sunnis and Arabs. I am not blind. Concentrate on Pakistan or your adoptive country Iran.

Yeah, because a family that has nearly 1000 members, many of whom were born after Osama bin Laden died have anything to do with him?

So what?

Nobody is destroying anything. You are clueless as always. In short keep out of matters that you do not know anything about. You don't see me lecturing you about Pakistani internal matters or issues that do not concern me.

Go defend your Iranian Mullah's which you are famous for in this forum.

EDIT: The current Yemeni government and that before (headed by a Zaydi) were always allies with KSA and Saudis and Yemenis are brothers since ancient times. Many Saudis have Yemeni ancestry and vice versa. It is in the interest of the whole Arab world, especially the beautiful Arabian Peninsula and Yemen's neighbors to have stability. Lastly Osama bin Laden specifically is half Yemeni and half Syrian. The only thing he has in common with KSA is being born there. Moreover his citizenship was already revoked in 1994 making him stateless. Anyway an Arab is an Arab.

=
al-Hasani;4283141]Yes you are. Does not take a Einstein to figure that out. Well it seems you are EXTREMELY interested in Arab matters (as many other non-Arabs here) since all I see you doing is making comments on matters that you firstly do not know anything about and secondly have no business or influence in. Not to say your constant provocative comments towards Sunnis and Arabs. I am not blind. Concentrate on Pakistan or your adoptive country Iran.

I dont wanna concentrate on my adoptive country i wanna concentrate on your adoptive country Saudi Arabia and its famous family bin laden you know the ones that have sent 10000s of terrorist into pakistan.

But i like a Yemeni going out for house of Saud telling me to concentrate on my adoptive country.

Yeah, because a family that has nearly 1000 members, many of whom were born after Osama bin Laden died have anything to do with him?

i dont care if they do or dont i didn't bring the family into this you did i just laughed at Saudis using bin laden family construction to keep AL-Qaeda out.

So what?

Osama bin laden the famous terrorist that what

Nobody is destroying anything. You are clueless as always. In short keep out of matters that you do not know anything about. You don't see me lecturing you about Pakistani internal matters or issues that do not concern me.

your stupidity and willful blindness doesent change the reality on the ground from FATA Pakistan to Libya Syria Yemen Saudis are behind every innocent persons death and destruction.Who gives a ratz a.s.s a saudi paid agent denies it.

Go defend your Iranian Mullah's which you are famous for in this forum.

Nahh i leave that to Iranians i rather pick on what matter to me the most.

EDIT: The current Yemeni government and that before (headed by a Zaydi) were always allies with KSA and Saudis and Yemenis are brothers since ancient times. Many Saudis have Yemeni ancestry and vice versa. It is in the interest of the whole Arab world, especially the beautiful Arabian Peninsula and Yemen's neighbors to have stability. Lastly .

Oh you forgot to Add Sunni and Arab plus Sunni and Arab into this sentence just a reminder,but i forget to see what the ancestry of Saudis have any thing to do with what we are discussing here.

Osama bin Laden specifically is half Yemeni and half Syrian. The only thing he has in common with KSA is being born there. Moreover his citizenship was already revoked in 1994 making him stateless. Anyway an Arab is an Arab

:rofl: again you left out Sunni and Arab and once again AL_Qaeda and Osama bin laden same thing.

You sound like a very bad broken record. Not that this is a surprise considering your normal inputs.

First of all I am not a Yemeni nor do I live in Yemen. My father is Saudi, Hejazi to be precise, from Makkah and the Banu Hashim clan. My mother is Yemeni (Banu Hashim too) though which gives me a much bigger insight in the relationship between those countries than you, a complete foreigner and outsider that does not even speak or understand Arabic or have ever visited KSA or Yemen, will ever get.

You make no sense. First of all that will never happen. Secondly the Saudi Binladin Group is the biggest constructional firm in the whole world and arguably one of the most respected ones. Nobody is going to change that fact. Certainly not a Pakistani Shia who cries about Arabs and Sunnis every single day and defends his adoptive country Iran and their desperate Mullah's who also, much like you, like to stick their noses in Arab matters where they are unwanted and do not belong.

More nonsense from the troll.

Lastly, once again, then internal Arab matters are none of your business. I struggle to see how difficult that is to understand.

Worry about your adopted country Iran and the Iranian Mullah's you are in bed with then I will worry about Arab matters as an Arab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom