What's new

Putin's speech summarized - a challenge to the "Western colonizers" and "satanic, enslaving westerners".

Yes hint, Google it. Hahahahaha. Do you speak Ukrainian? Or Russian? Lol. Don't act like an expert Mr LNG, the last time you acted like an oil and gas expert, you failed. I just merely copied what was found in Google just like you did.

Guangdong ppl were forced to learn Mandarin too, you see them being mutually intelligible? Gosh. Stop being an 'expert' in everything. Lol. You have Google I have Google too and also. BAIDU.
I dated a Ukrainian and I used to live in Ukraine when i was working as a contractor after I left the Army, make a wild guess whether I speak Ukrainian or not? I will give you another hint, I follow most Ukrainian Telegram, that's why I have first-hand information on this war before it was publicly release in the west or even here, and they don't use English on Ukrainian Telegram Channel. Also, I have translated some Russian on PDF on the main Ukrainian War thread. You are more than welcome to look it up.

And no, what I said cannot be found on google, you may be able to find it in a course or book, but not that easy to find on Google, or else you would have found the answer already.

LOL

Last edited:
Dude. Just get over it. Whatever Russia is doing is in it's best interest. It might not be in your interest, but it is in Russian interest. It is better you deal with it. No, you don't care about Taiwan nor China. China is equally a daunting competitor that Western powers would like to defeat sooner than later. So, you are not impressing others by portraying a softer stance for China.
Did you even read my comment ? Since when have I said I support or have a softer stance on China? 🤦🏽 I clearly said I am merely making an observation based on facts. Stating facts doesn't means that I support China or not. Facts are facts irrespective of who says it. So me stating facts has nothing to do with supporting China or any side for that matter. I know its hard for most people on PDF to understand, since people here are so biased for one side that they will let their emotions cloud their judgement and twist facts just to make themselves feel better. Lol its common on this site. I understand that.

Moroever, if you have red my comments on this site before you will know that I have clearly stated that Russia does what is best for its interests, even if it means invading other sovereign/independent states on its neighbourhood(just like they did in Afghanistan before the US as well and your home country had to ally with the US/West/KSA to kick them out as well. Lol ). Russia has always has that policy for centuries. They are not the largest country in the world today by being a nice guy/peaceful. They have taken/carve out land from almost every country in their neighbourhood in the past and present from China to Japan to Finland, to Turkey , to Iran, to Georgia, Ukraine, Eastern European countries , and Cenntral Asian states(which they still retain some form of dominion over today) to Chechnya which they massacred like pigs to keep them part of their country . Lol etc etc. I don't actually blame Russia, since they do what suits their interest. The fact that those countries were weak enough to get their land stolen or carved out can only be blamed on their own weakness not Russia. Afterall, every country should follow their country's interests only. What I have against is the fact that some members are trying to portray Russia as morally right and a poor innocent victim. LMAO. That is actually what find hilarious and puzzling at the same time. 😆

Last edited:
Any side looking for a 'victory' in this war is deluded at this point. This war, unlike ALL other since WW II, has the potential to get really out of hand and destroy much of the world. Even the Cuban Missile Crisis pales when compared with this. I just want the damn thing to end. And if takes Putin to be taken out then so be it. Or if it takes a major blow to Ukraine then so be it. The war needs to be confined to within Ukraine, and needs to end and end asap. Already there are talks online about how the world is facing a 'perfect storm' of so many simultaneous events, never seen since WW II.

Seems like Putin's speech was:
1. Primarily for domestic consumption to hide his incompetent campaign in Ukraine
2. An attempted at trying to make a victory out of a defeat
3. His global declaration of Russia versus the NATO West seems more of a bluff versus based on reality; Russians do not have the resources to take in the NATO Western alliance; it barely has anything left after the Ukraine meat grinder
4. It is a start of another prolonged non-kinetic conflict between the West and Russia... Which will lead to direct confrontation
5. The only way Russia can sustain this conflict is eventually going nuclear
6. Putin's war is only going to last as long as the next coup to overthrow him because of Russia's losses.

Seems like the West will:
1. Fight Russia to the last Ukrainian
2. Americans break European dependence on Russian energy (e.g. by blowing up Nord Stream pipeline)
3. Look at breaking the large Russian country into smaller "manageable" countries for their resources
4. Slavic and Russphobia of the Anglo-Saxon is going to pull the entire world along with it
5. The Russian Orthodox versus the Godless Zionist-Christian alliance ultimately empower Israel after the destruction of Europe and the American hegemony (downfall of the US Dollar central reserve currency)

In the end... It's about time Whitie killing Whitie and hopefully leaving the Brownies alone... For now. Not our fight.... Let them kill each other off. Hopefully the nuclear winter doesn't take the rest of the world down....

Last edited:
In the end... It's about time Whitie killing Whitie and hopefully leaving the Brownies alone... For now. Not our fight.... Let them kill each other off. Hopefully the nuclear winter doesn't take the rest of the world down....

That is why I'm quiet and eating popcorn. But also hoping our establishment doesn't stick its neck out.

I dated a Ukrainian and I used to live in Ukraine when i was working as a contractor after I left the Army, make a wild guess whether I speak Ukrainian or not? I will give you another hint, I follow most Ukrainian Telegram, that's why I have first-hand information on this war before it was publicly release in the west or even here, and they don't use English on Ukrainian Telegram Channel. Also, I have translated some Russian on PDF on the main Ukrainian War thread. You are more than welcome to look it up.

And no, what I said cannot be found on google, you may be able to find it in a course or book, but not that easy to find on Google, or else you would have found the answer already.

LOL
Ooo yah and my parrot can also speak Cantonese Mr LNG. Lolol.

Hint: first learn to speak Mandarin.

Land of the free apparently comparing standards to third world dictatorships which ironically it props up to support its geopolitical interests.
Land of the free definitely goes further in allowing freedom of expression that what the land of not free in Russia: no staged parades, no arrests at protests unless they violent, and look at Fox News and its full of Russian fans like yourself. I don't see what you are getting at. Which of the countries you so infatuate about allow for the opposing view to be expressed this freely?

Ooo yah and my parrot can also speak Cantonese Mr LNG. Lolol.

Hint: first learn to speak Mandarin.
Sure, divert the question. That's all you good at, when you get call on by people who know shit, you divert the topic.

But hey, what do we expect from Mr Han Job who say he know everything about oil and gas from building ship? LOL :lol::haha:

Sure, divert the question. That's all you good at, when you get call on by people who know shit, you divert the topic.

But hey, what do we expect from Mr Han Job who say he know everything about oil and gas from building ship? LOL :lol::haha:
Again? You sure you want go start talking about LNG? Hahaahahha

Again? You sure you want go start talking about LNG? Hahaahahha
Stick to who can speak Russian and Ukrainian first and the different between Russian and Ukrainian first, Mr Han Job who know everything about Oil and Gas by building ship. Or are you going to say you are actually oral?

~

A speech that bring into to memory the dark past of the 1930th

Never thought i would hear words like this spoken In Europe.

This War is the child of only one person , it is " needed " in this world ,as much as the corona virus , and no one but Putin seems to support it.

~

Last edited:
Stick to who can speak Russian and Ukrainian first and the different between Russian and Ukrainian first, Mr Han Job who know everything about Oil and Gas by building ship. Or are you going to say you are actually oral?
Let me get this straight, you claim to speak Ukrainian and then you claim you can speak Russian now? So you also downloaded the language from a Russian ladies hard drive? Technically if Russian and Ukrainian were different, how can you understand Russian if you only downloaded from the Ukrainian ladies 'hardrive'? You sure your dl was complete mate? Lololol.

And seriously, stop talking about FPSOs. Calling the most important deep sea oil producing machine just a ship, is like a numb numb calling a ferrari just a car.

Let me get this straight, you claim to speak Ukrainian and then you claim you can speak Russian now? So you also downloaded the language from a Russian ladies hard drive? Technically if Russian and Ukrainian were different, how can you understand Russian if you only downloaded from the Ukrainian ladies 'hardrive'? You sure your dl was complete mate? Lololol.

And seriously, stop talking about FPSOs. Calling the most important deep sea oil producing machine just a ship, is like a numb numb calling a ferrari just a car.
I speak both, and when I say I speak, I mean I can understand and speak basic words as I study them for like a year in college. And yes, I HAD translated some Russian Video from TV Channel 1 and general Russian Telegram post or even YouTube video on the Russian Ukraine thread sometimes ago In fact one post I remember when I had translate the word a Russian POW use to effectively "Will you cut off my ball" into a Russian phase and compare it to how Russian woman say "Poka Poka" or "Пока Пока" as good bye while male usually use Asibe Poka or Simple до свидания (Do svidanya)

And no, I am not fluent in Russian. If you put a scale on it, I am maybe elementary Level, but I do understand and can speak limited Russian.

And finally, as I explained before, most Ukrainian speak Russian, they are forced to learn Russian since primary school up until college level, they only stopped doing that this year after this war, and they do speak it fluently, so yes, I could have "Download" it from the Ukrainian lady I used to date. You can't pick up Ukrainian from a Russian Woman you date on the other hand, as they don't speak Ukrainian, because they don't speak East Slavic, they only speak Old Slavic

But sure, Mr Han Job didn't know that, because Mr Han job only know how to use his hand or mouth, or know whatever you know oil and gas business from building FPSO ship, am I right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom