What's new

Putin's speech summarized - a challenge to the "Western colonizers" and "satanic, enslaving westerners".

It was probably in 2006-2008 period when I spoke with a guy from Serbia. Very smart guy. He knew he had the 'wrong' background to be in America and had to be careful speaking with anyone about geopolitics. I think I was more assured about myself then he was for himself. Anyway, the conversation came to the then brewing tensions between the West and Russia. Maybe it was around the Russian invasion of the country of Georgia. I don't remember exactly. He knew of my background as a Pakistani and he had naturally assumed I would be sympathetic to the Bosnians vs Serbia. We skirted that discussion, as we knew that of a minefield topic. I told him that NATO would never be satisfied unless it takes over Russia. He asked why? I said because Russia is a huge land with enormous resources with relatively few people. Too lucrative to ignore for the West (which is basically a few hundred businesses in America and perhaps in the UK).
He just stared at me. Without commenting. Perhaps he didn't trust me enough for subsequent engagement then or later. I still think about him. I have no way to contact him. He moved out of the town.

Canada and Australia have a lot of natural resources. It is not like USA or UK are ruling Canada or Australia. They are quiet independent

Russia has been on a downward trajectory. Their smartest people have emigrated in the millions to Israel, USA and West. Their business class are
corrupt oligarchs who find it easier to bend the political system to their benefit. Putin has done their bidding suppressing any dissent.

Russia has hollow industrial base. They cannot produce semiconductors even at the 1980s technology. Of course their military hardware will be bad

People in Ukraine want to join the EU. If Putin did not meddle no one will give a f**k about NATO. It is comical to see Pakistanis and Chinese who queue up to emigrate/visit EU countries and insist Ukraine nationals not avail themselves of the same right

Again, ridiculous comparisons. You are now saying the difference between the Chinese lunar calendar and the Gregorian calender is equivalent to two Eastern Slavic Orthodox Churches selecting different dates for Christmas!? You are a compulsive liar and that much is evident.
Oh, I am a liar. When you have provided none of the proof.......
By the way, it's not they "Selected" different day for Christmas. It's about the entire calendar they follow. It's different than one and other. And also Religion is ONLY ONE part of the issue they are different.

But hey, I am lying, and you are right, even you give us ZERO Proof of whatever you say, Well, I can't argue with that, seriously, I can't argue with that, because there is literally no point I can take apart, because your point is, I say you are lying, and you must be lying.

Oh, I am a liar. When you have provided none of the proof.......
By the way, it's not they "Selected" different day for Christmas. It's about the entire calendar they follow. It's different than one and other. And also Religion is ONLY ONE part of the issue they are different.

But hey, I am lying, and you are right, even you give us ZERO Proof of whatever you say, Well, I can't argue with that, seriously, I can't argue with that, because there is literally no point I can take apart, because your point is, I say you are lying, and you must be lying.
You are a waste of time and being completely facetious.

Oh, of course I am a waste of time, when you provide zero evidence on any or all your point.....

Of course I know better not to debate with the king of debate, which you don't need proof and evidence to argue, and nobody can aruge with you since you have no point at all.....Yes, this is a waste of time.

They are Russophobic (they hate us) because we didn't allow our country to be pillaged by creating a strong CENTRALISED (emphasis his) state based on Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. They have been trying to destabilise our country since the 17th century in the Times of Trouble

Yep, then they all nod in agreement...and jump into their cars towards Russia's border with the West to safety (not East BTW) due to Putin's conscription. Apparently all that supposed hate doesn't bother them much. :undecided:

Putin, that perpetual commie-dian...

Last edited:
And finally Russian is mutually intelligible to Belarusian and Ukrainian is because the latter two were forced to learn Russian. and I will say between 85-90% of Ukrainian can speak Russian, the reverse is not intelligible.

Just because you don't know some stuff does not means I made them up. It just mean you don't know.
Dude stop explaining. These dude are from another world the will not accept what is normally accepted in the normal world. Chinese Physics anyone!? ;)

A nation can have many ethnicities. An ethnicity can have many nations. Whether someone is Ukrainian or Russian is only a matter of citizenship, not ethnicity.

Russia has been on a downward trajectory. Their smartest people have emigrated in the millions to Israel, USA and West.

No such thing as smart or dumb. It only depends on education. And take your racist eugenics elsewhere mister Anglo.

He is not even Chinese, mum is Sino Vietnamnese boat refugee and dad is Latino. He served in the US Army for college funding. And now he thinks he is a strategist. Alot of 3rd world country and GI offsprings opt for the money for blood option.

I speak both, and when I say I speak, I mean I can understand and speak basic words as I study them for like a year in college. And yes, I HAD translated some Russian Video from TV Channel 1 and general Russian Telegram post or even YouTube video on the Russian Ukraine thread sometimes ago In fact one post I remember when I had translate the word a Russian POW use to effectively "Will you cut off my ball" into a Russian phase and compare it to how Russian woman say "Poka Poka" or "Пока Пока" as good bye while male usually use Asibe Poka or Simple до свидания (Do svidanya)

And no, I am not fluent in Russian. If you put a scale on it, I am maybe elementary Level, but I do understand and can speak limited Russian.

And finally, as I explained before, most Ukrainian speak Russian, they are forced to learn Russian since primary school up until college level, they only stopped doing that this year after this war, and they do speak it fluently, so yes, I could have "Download" it from the Ukrainian lady I used to date. You can't pick up Ukrainian from a Russian Woman you date on the other hand, as they don't speak Ukrainian, because they don't speak East Slavic, they only speak Old Slavic

But sure, Mr Han Job didn't know that, because Mr Han job only know how to use his hand or mouth, or know whatever you know oil and gas business from building FPSO ship, am I right?
Sure I believe you. I really do. Lolol. Here is a pat on your head!

Last edited:

You do realize that Russia has enslaved and genocided millions of still subjugated Muslims and Christians.

Sending minorities demanding freedom to a gulag or deported from their homes and worked for the state is slavery. They are not free people. Russia still oppresses these predominantly Muslim minorities.

This is what Russia was since the Romanovs. And the Romanovs were a million times worse than Putin.

If you are a minority demanding freedom from oppression, Russia takes you off your land, imports Russians onto the land and you are slaves of Russia. And then your sons get drafted to do this and expand Russia to oppress more Christian and Muslim minorities.

Russia started MK Ultra. US did MK Ultra because Russia was doing that. Any evil in the globe is from Russia/UK. It is easy to take down the cia types, except in Russia. Putins Russia is protected by the worst criminals on the globe - Russian Mafia and Chabad. Both are extremely secretive and take out enemies with no mercy. And Trump and authoritarians want to import Russian style autocracy into US and UK. Presently both are Oligarchies. In the US and Europe, you get put on a list, you get followed around for being for peace. In Russia the Putinites kill those for freedom. Trump was going to go full Putin and full Russia with wars and 1984 statism. Neo-liberals, although on the same team as Trump, are overtly for freedom and democracy. If they weren't the public would take over the government. So the neo-liberals are covertly with the cia deepstate. Russia is the ideal cia deepstate 1984 system.

Can you still read “1984” in Russia?​

In theory, “1984” has not been banned and can be distributed freely.

Lawyer Anastasia Rudenko and businessman Dmitry Silin began distributing free copies of “1984” last month to passersby in the city of Ivanovo, northeast of Moscow.

The pair spent about $1,500 on copies of “1984,” giving them away in the town’s parks and squares. They have distributed 500 copies so far this month.

But the pair were detained and charged with discrediting the Russian army, which is punishable with a jail term of 15 years in prison.

Yet, while “1984” is still available in Russia, its future could be under threat elsewhere. In neighboring Belarus, the novel has reportedly been pulled from the shelves of the country’s largest book distributor, Belkniga — although officials deny that the book has been formally “banned.”

Communist China is proof that authoritarianism does not work for freedoms. 1.4 billion have to support Trumper Putin, and have to support the cia plot to take down Europe using Chabad Putin. Imagine Trumpers living in China, it is still a sh*thole because retards are living there. Chinese jumped over the Trumpers to support a cia war to destroy rivals of the cia. There were three enemies of the cia that the cia wanted to take out Iran, EU and China. And Iran and China went further in evil than evil Trumpers.

Trump, Putin and other cia clowns are into projection.

As Ukrainian girls and women are going missing to Russian organization crime to enslave and rape them, Putin accuses Westerner Ukrainians/EU of these crimes. Putin is a fake Orthodox Christian, same as Trump is a fake bible Christian. These are frauds and criminals. And they use projection and DARVO.

This is what Putin is doing with the speech:

Russians (in Ukraine and Crimea, and to occupied ethnic groups that were killed and genocided) are worse than colonizers, they are openly genociders. Russia is worse than the devil.

Last edited:
To Putin, those who defeated Trump are the "evil" pro-LGBTQ pro-woke who are fighting corruption and fighting evil Trumper/Putinites.

Trump and Putin project and blame the victim. Ukraine is defending itself and very existence and the freedom of the people of Ukraine from evil Russian genociders. Russians are a 1 million times worse than colonists. Colonist is a benign term. If you move to empty land, you are a colonist. Genociders are the Russians who invaded and killed off millions of natives when there was only a few million to start with. And that is not covering the Holodomor. There are no worse evils than UK and Russia. Russians are similar to street gangs, they terrorize the population near them. UK want to own the entire global resources by "gradually absorbing the wealth of the world" (New York Times article quote). The UK does this with staged wars and staged crisis, and staged vilification of enemies and staged theft. And the Crowns little toady is the USA to take over the globe. And Chabad Trump and Chabad Putin are on the same team. As are cia USA and cia Russia. The cia assets never left the Kremlin, Putin is their dude, and the cia assets are cia linked Chabad, cia linked Russian Mafia, and cia linked Russian Oligarchs. The internet fighting the US deepstate a dozen years ago knew that the Chabad is heavily linked with Washington and cia cronies, and the Russian mafia is a sister criminal organization to the criminal organization of the cia. And were aware the Russian Oligarchs are linked with Washington crooks. That was known. What the now Qanoners refuse to believe is that Putin is involved with Chabad and Russian Mafia. As these Qanoners believe the news against Trump is fake news. These Qanoners believe anti-Putin news articles are fake news too.

This is Qanoners on finding their fuhrers: Trump and Putin are cia deepstate trolls

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/97/ff/6c/97ff6c177c3455bb6628c5b46cfe1524--donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

So 1.4 billion Chinese are Trumper Putinites, by order of Beijing. This is why gold and silver libertarianism is the only known system to take out the cia. Authoritarians are easily manipulated and if the autocrat gets fooled by Trump/Putin, then 1.4 billion are fooled by Trump/Putin.

Last edited:
This Putin nonsense is the same as: "Breaking News: UK says French colonialism was very bad. British taking much of the globe was fighting woke LGBTQ and fighting those woke LGBTQ Nazis. So the British Empire was something ok"

Russia is stealing Chechen oil, stealing Ukrainian gas and coal. Stealing resources. Raping women and girls. Bombing whole cities. False flagging. And the list continues with more horrors weekly and daily. Russia is a terrorist state.

See the paranoids of those westerners here. Must be desperate in their countries, i.e. Putin has done something right, because he (and the world) want to change the current world order.

Note that our definition of "the world" is different to yours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom