What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

this guy doesn't know history, he doesn't know how important the subcontinent was.. the numerals were invented here, "zero" was invented here…
It's true that we fcuked up later (big time), but still denying that we never did good and never will is deeply insulting. In matters of race, history etc insulting a Pakistani/Afghan etc is same as insulting an Indian. Sorry if my previous post came out a little harsh, took it a little personally :ashamed:

Your article claims that he made an alliance with greeks and even send 500 war elephants as gifts.

That happened after Chandragupta defeated Seleucus and the defeated Greeks(Yavana) made an alliance with him. ;) BTW I am regular visitors of chat forums about the history of the antiquity and I am aware of Greek and Italians views towards North Europeans often using the slur 'Northern barbarians'. Few days back, I single-handed bullied about half a dozen of Germans online users when they claimed Germans are pure Aryans and Indians-Iranians are impure Aryans. :o::o:

It's true that we fcuked up later (big time), but still denying that we never did good and never will is deeply insulting. In matters of race, history etc insulting a Pakistani/Afghan etc is same as insulting an Indian. Sorry if my previous post came out a little harsh, took it a little personally :ashamed:
he was talking about india not pakistan… there was no pakistan back then lol

Hold on to that thought while it lasts. Decadence is certainly not associated with the East. If you feel like shaming Indians/Pakistanis etc don't forget Italy and Germany had their own moments of shame, which some would argue outdo us in being pathetic.

Italy had shameful moments but even then we did not crawl in slums and dirt.

Hold on to that thought while it lasts. Decadence is certainly not associated with the East. If you feel like shaming Indians/Pakistanis etc don't forget Italy and Germany had their own moments of shame, which some would argue outdo us in being pathetic.
this guy doesn't know history, he doesn't know how important the subcontinent was.. the numerals were invented here, "zero" was invented here…

You should talk to some Greeks and Italians how they perceive history of the rest of the Europe and they will reveal their fake superiority complex of rest in Europe. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

It's true i consider people from Pakistan and Bangladesh as my own brothers when comparing to west or other part of the world.We will fight and kill each other for petty things but we won't tolerate racism towards us by anyone.

Also let the the time go and this part of the world will develop too and all feudalism and barbaric activity will go with it.

That happened after Chandragupta defeated Seleucus and the defeated Greeks(Yavana) made an alliance with him. ;) BTW I am regular visitors of chat forums about the history of the antiquity and I am aware of Greek and Italians views towards North Europeans often using the slur 'Northern barbarians'. Few days back, I single-handed bullied about half a dozen of Germans online users when they claimed Germans are pure Aryans and Indians-Iranians are impure Aryans. :o::o:

Thats how my ancestors made politics. India was too far away from our homelands to be hold for a long period of time. It would only bind our forces. So it was smart to create a stable and friendly relation at the eastern boarder.

As for "impure aryans"... as far as i know india and south east asia was first settled from so called negritos. They are very black. A few of them still live at Andaman islands. Later india was settled and comquered from aryans. In india its strange. Some look very similar to us. But some are also very dark. So i assume some are related to us and aryan and others mixed with the original negritos and not pure aryan.

Italy had shameful moments but even then we did not crawl in slums and dirt.
Think again, Italy remained a sick state inspite of being next to economic powerhouses like Germany and France and commanding the Mediterranean. I hope I don't need to remind you of - The period of Italy's unification: The abject poverty and lack of industrialization (inspite of being in Europe).

As for slums in our part of the world, I won't justify that, but then we are young nations and never had the luxury of having colonies (read sucking blood of natives). But then Italy was one country that was defeated by the Abyssinians ... :hitwall: But let's not go into military or technological implementations in early 20th century Italy.

Also all this is not relevant to the topic. If you wish start a new thread and get owned. Thanks.

he said nothing good came our of our lands and the only significant event were invasion by alexander and colonization by the british which includes us all in it.
Well, he's wrong. :P

Thats how my ancestors made politics. India was too far away from our homelands to be hold for a long period of time. It would only bind our forces. So it was smart to create a stable and friendly relation at the eastern boarder.
As for "impure aryans"... as far as i know india and south east asia was first settled from so called negritos. They are very black. A few of them still live at Andaman islands. Later india was settled and comquered from aryans. In india its strange. Some look very similar to us. But some are also very dark. So i assume some are related to us and aryan and others mixed with the original negritos and not pure aryan.
I always believed the denazification process was not properly done. That's some top class racism on display. :tup:

It's true i consider people from Pakistan and Bangladesh as my own brothers when comparing to west or other part of the world.We will fight and kill each other for petty things but we won't tolerate racism towards us by anyone.
Also let the the time go and this part of the world will develop too and all feudalism and barbaric activity will go with it.
Naturally.

Whenever I ask some North Europeans about their ancient history, they will start parroting what Greeks and Romans did but never tell their own ancestors did. :omghaha::omghaha: While Greek-Italians see North Europeans of making fake claim on their heritage. ;)

Doesn't matter we believe Germans are just wannabe Aryans, there is nothing pure and impure here. BTW during the time of Alexander entire land from Greece to India was the known civilized world. Rest of Europe was not seen as the civilized world, during Roman Empire, only Greeco-Romans were considered civilized in entire Europe. ;)

LOL..but you and your so called ancestors have no shame in worshiping an EASTERN asian born JESUS???

Jesus was not "eastern asian". He was mediterranean.

Whenever I ask some North Europeans about their ancient history, they will start parroting what Greeks and Romans did but never tell their own ancestors did. :omghaha::omghaha:

Doesn't matter we believe Germans are just wannabe Aryans, there is nothing pure and impure here. BTW during the time of Alexander entire land from Greece to India was the known civilized world. Rest of Europe was not seen as the civilized world, during Roman Empire, only Greeco-Romans were considered civilized in entire Europe. ;)

I'm italian, so your point is?

Back
Top Bottom