What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

MarkusS - well world loves italians

World - who the hell are you? :crazy:

Yes i apologize as it's a extreme disrespect towards apes :undecided:

Yes I read about lot of great Italians.. but wait.. They all were Mafia..

Yes i'm happy. I'm happy for Cicero and Ovid. I'm happy for the olympic games. I'm happy for the forum romanum. I'm happy for Leonardo da Vinci, for Michelangelo and for Donatello. I'm happy for Marcus Aurelius. I'm happy for Medici and for Dante. I' happy for Galileo. I'm happy for Marconi and Ferarri. I'm happy for Fincantieri, Fiat and Armani. I'm happy for Versace and i'm happy for all the beautiful and wonderful things we have. Bella Italia. Its not just a name.

lol..you are now taking names of individual who have done some good in their life...Okay, let me try now....how about zero (0) ? :-)

lol..you are now taking names of individual who have done some good in their life...Okay, let me try now....how about zero (0) ? :-)

The zero is your only accomplishent? No wonder you were so easily crushed.

Yes I read about lot of great Italians.. but wait.. They all were Mafia..

really? Leonardo da Vinci was Mafia? wow

The zero is your only accomplishent? No wonder you were so easily crushed.

pagal dude...i just opened one card ....and i am not surprised to know that for you Zero is only Zero....lol.. :-) .. Go ahead and enjoy ur life on PDF..I just can imagine someone from Europe spending his whole time on PDF, venting out his unknown frustration...how important he must be for his nation and for himself! Cheers... and Alll the best! :-)

pagal dude...i just opened one card ....and i am not surprised to know that for you Zero is only Zero....lol.. :-) .. Go ahead and enjoy ur life on PDF..I just can imagine someone from Europe spending his whole time on PDF, venting out his unknown frustration...how important he must be for his nation and for himself! Cheers... and Alll the best! :-)

I get a message send each time someone replies. I saw your post and send a one liner. Thats it. Thats not hate nor frustration. Its more amusement when it sit in the train home.

I get a message send each time someone replies. I saw your post and send a one liner. Thats it. Thats not hate nor frustration. Its more amusement when it sit in the train home.
dude, looking at the response from u and ur activity...u seem to be doing it fulll time in PDF...now I am sure, u r man in disguise....u cant be an europeans...I live in Europe....there is no resemblance.

dude, looking at the response from u and ur activity...u seem to be doing it fulll time in PDF...now I am sure, u r man in disguise....u cant be an europeans...I live in Europe....there is no resemblance.

lol

Buddy i have a part time job with nightshift at a hotel to earn money during university time. What am i supposed to do? That way some clowns here can entertain me.

Buddy i have a part time job with nightshift at a hotel to earn money during university time. What am i supposed to do? That way some clowns here can entertain me.

lol...lets meet in person... any plan to travel to nederland? I will be travelling to Italy in Oct ..

U know I live in city in the NL called as the city of university....can u tell the name? :-)

lol...lets meet in person... any plan to travel to nederland? I will be travelling to Italy in Oct ..

U know I live in city in the NL called as the city of university....can u tell the name? :-)

My guess is Uttrecht. But i never was in Netherlands. I have a friend who studies there. Where do you visit in Italy? I´m at Malcesine.

My guess is Uttrecht. But i never was in Netherlands. I have a friend who studies there. Where do you visit in Italy? I´m at Malcesine.
I am in Groningen...Youngest city in Europe :-) ..I will be visiting venice in italy...also planning to visit Rome.

I am in Groningen...Youngest city in Europe :-) ..I will be visiting venice in italy...also planning to visit Rome.

That is cool. Let me give you a tip. Make your trip to Venice short and add the days to rome. Believe me.

Back
Top Bottom