What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

The Indians have their own writing systems unlike the Germans who still use the writing system of the Romans.

You are our slaves. Your entire system is western. :D And why you think egypt, mesopotamia and so on is germanic barbarians? all part of the roman empire.

well world loves italians. Nobody loves people with olive skin though...and curry smell. But hey at least you dont look like apes. I would never compare humans with animals. You really reached the bottom.

MarkusS - well world loves italians

World - who the hell are you? :crazy:

Yes i apologize as it's a extreme disrespect towards apes :undecided:

You are our slaves. Your entire system is western. :D And why you think egypt, mesopotamia and so on is germanic barbarians? all part of the roman empire.
Lol. A former Roman slave calls other people as slaves. Now thats very funny.

Lol. A former Roman slave calls other people as slaves. Now thats very funny.

Im italian. How can i be a roman slave? Now go back in your call center.

MarkusS - well world loves italians

World - who the hell are you? :crazy:

Yes i apologize as it's a extreme disrespect towards apes :undecided:

Its ok. Its more a disrespect towards your mom.

It's alright you can do name calling but that doesn't change the fact. I know you were abused by your father and that's why you hate everyone.

Don't cry on me now little boy

Im italian. How can i be a roman slave? Now go back in your call center.

But Marcus sounds more like a name of a former Germanic slave of the Romans.

It's alright you can do name calling but that doesn't change the fact. I know you were abused by your father and that's why you hate everyone.

Don't cry on me now little boy

its not name calling. You insult human beings as animals. When you do that you insult your own mother. She obviously failed on you.

But Marcus sounds more like a name of a former Germanic slave of the Romans.

yeah and because of that marcus was common name for roman emperors like marcus aurelius. Dude no wonder you live in slums. When i read this shit here all that makes sense now.

its not name calling. You insult human beings as animals. When you do that you insult your own mother. She obviously failed on you.

Naw your father bought cheap italian condom and that failed and hence you were born. Waste of space in world and that's why he touched you while you were little.

It's a common thing in Italy dude so get over it.

I don't understand the thread is for BRICS bank.. but why bIitching about EU here...

Even Europe will gain a lot from BRICS Bank ,as they will find additional institution to bail them out from their economic crisis...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom