What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

The EU is many times bigger than any BRICS country. The EU is the largest economy worldwide.

Sonia Gandhi is an indian prostitute and not italian. Stop blaming italy for your own mistakes. As for your defense deals, who cares? As long your corrupt elites buy Ferrari and Lambos i see no problem at all.
this is your level... you don't even know to respect women.. cheap attitude. ..

western tiger ? Tigers are Asian animals thus reserved as an analogy describing Asian economic powerhouse. try another animal :rofl: maybe pussy cat

Tigers go extinct :) Beside that no, Tigers are not an asian animal. They developed originally in europe roughly 600.000 years ago. They went extinct here earlier. The difference between a pussy cat and a tiger is, that the pussy cat is evolutionary sucessful, while the tiger is a fail and depends on conservation.

I wonder why tigers go extinct anyways? Is it true that chinese men desperately use anything they can to please their women?

Women all around the world love italian men...asian men are more famous for ... well i think you know it yourself. :victory:

this is your level... you don't even know to respect women.. cheap attitude. ..

I respect women, I'm italien. We are not rapist no.1. If you look at the post over me you might see that he called sonia gandhi a prostitute. I'm sure you wanted adress him and not me and just happened to click on the wrong post. Evrything else would be laughable. And you aren't laughable, right?

The EU is many times bigger than any BRICS country. The EU is the largest economy worldwide.

Sonia Gandhi is an indian prostitute and not italian. Stop blaming italy for your own mistakes. As for your defense deals, who cares? As long your corrupt elites buy Ferrari and Lambos i see no problem at all.
China and Russia alone have more wealth than whole of the Europe combined, and u dont become Indian by just acquiring Indian citizenship, u need Indian blood flowing inside your body, Sonia gandhi aka antonia maino is italian prostitute, another thing, our currupt elites do not buy italian crap. they prefer BMWs and Mercs.

China and Russia alone have more wealth than whole of the Europe combined, and u dont become Indian by just acquiring Indian citizenship, u need Indian blood flowing inside your body, Sonia gandhi aka antonia maino is italian prostitute, another thing, our currupt elites do not buy italian crap. they prefer BMWs and Mercs.

lol are you kidding me? Germany alone trumps russia 5 times. The EU has. GDP of 17.372 trillion $

China has 8.227 trillion $

Russia only 2.015 trillion $

India has only 1.842 trillion $

Brazil 2.253 trillion $

South Africa only tiny 348 billion $ ( thats right, not even trillion...)

So entire BRiCS combined is smaller than EU economy. Infact you would need two russias and two indias in the BRICS to be equal to the EU.

What is indian blood? Is it green? You run on photosythesis? Last time i checked evry blood is same.

And your elites dont buy Ferrari? Funny, then i wonder who buys the several 100 ferrari there which we export each year. And why drive your elites italian and german luxury cars? Be patriotic! Go Tata!

Tigers go extinct :) Beside that no, Tigers are not an asian animal. They developed originally in europe roughly 600.000 years ago. They went extinct here earlier. The difference between a pussy cat and a tiger is, that the pussy cat is evolutionary sucessful, while the tiger is a fail and depends on conservation.

I wonder why tigers go extinct anyways? Is it true that chinese men desperately use anything they can to please their women?
Women all around the world love italian men...asian men are more famous for ... well i think you know it yourself. :victory:

If you are referring to sabertooth tigers, they are already extinct. Sabertooth did not purely occur in Europe but also in Asia.
Saber-toothed cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern tigers are Asian animals, again you can check wiki yourself.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when you consider cats as evolutionary successful. Sure pets don't have to worry about predators or food. Tigers were and are hunted by humans Einstein no wonder they go extinct DUH.

Why are are you suddenly switching the topic to women and no i don't know what Asian men are famous for? You mean high IQ? I sure agree with you on that one except the all women love Italian men part :jester:

If you are referring to sabertooth tigers, they are already extinct. Sabertooth did not purely occur in Europe but also in Asia.
Saber-toothed cat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern tigers are Asian animals, again you can check wiki yourself.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about when you consider cats as evolutionary successful. Sure pets don't have to worry about predators or food. Tigers were and are hunted by humans Einstein no wonder they go extinct DUH.

Why are are you suddenly switching the topic to women and no i don't know what Asian men are famous for? You mean high IQ? I sure agree with you on that one except the all women love Italian men part :jester:

I'm not referring to saber tooth tigers but the "Manebach Tiger" They were colossal and came original from Europe. Beside that its irrelevant.

Cats are sucessfull. They capture evry continent, no matter if hunted or not. They are small. flexible and survive in evry environment.

And the other thing, well you know what i mean. Women are usually not that happy with you guys. Thats the main reason why you buy all those "love pills" ;)

I respect women, I'm italien. We are not rapist no.1. If you look at the post over me you might see that he called sonia gandhi a prostitute. I'm sure you wanted adress him and not me and just happened to click on the wrong post. Evrything else would be laughable. And you aren't laughable, right?

Gun culture, Rapes, Criminal activities is more in western countries. check the percentage. .. I think you forgot US tops in rape ... EU is big group of nations BRICS is just 5 members.

lol are you kidding me? Germany alone trumps russia 5 times. The EU has. GDP of 17.372 trillion $

China has 8.227 trillion $

Russia only 2.015 trillion $

India has only 1.842 trillion $

Brazil 2.253 trillion $

South Africa only tiny 348 billion $ ( thats right, not even trillion...)

So entire BRiCS combined is smaller than EU economy. Infact you would need two russias and two indias in the BRICS to be equal to the EU.

What is indian blood? Is it green? You run on photosythesis? Last time i checked evry blood is same.

And your elites dont buy Ferrari? Funny, then i wonder who buys the several 100 ferrari there which we export each year. And why drive your elites italian and german luxury cars?
and how much is yours? in the coming 8-10 years, BRICS economy will surpass the european. and u forgot to mention about how many countries form EU against 5 of the BRICS, and also about the likes of Greece and Cyprus:dance3::omghaha::omghaha::haha:, lolz

I'm not referring to saber tooth tigers but the "Manebach Tiger" They were colossal and came original from Europe. Beside that its irrelevant.

Cats are sucessfull. They capture evry continent, no matter if hunted or not. They are small. flexible and survive in evry environment.

And the other thing, well you know what i mean. Women are usually not that happy with you guys. Thats the main reason why you buy all those "love pills" ;)

Manebach Tiger? How come google can't find it? It's not even on wiki. Is this some kind of italian nonsense? :cheesy:
All Asian men using love pills? :laughcry:

Gun culture, Rapes, Criminal activities is more in western countries. check the percentage. .. I think you forgot US tops in rape ... EU is big group of nations BRICS is just 5 members.

You are wrong. We are 742 million people. Thats only 2/3 of india. But our economy is 17 times greater than india.

Face reality, the only important BRICS country is China. We take China serious. The rest is a "nice to have" market. Too give you a perspective, the indian GDP is slightly larger than the GDP of spain ... or in other words...you are two times netherlands...

Simple fact is that you guys play no role in our attention. Its always about China and Russia becaise its rescources. But India? South Africa? Brazil? Come on.

Manebach Tiger? How come google can't find it? It's not even on wiki. Is this some kind of italian nonsense? :cheesy:
All Asian men using love pills? :laughcry:

I wrote it wrong, its Mosbacher Löwe

http://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosbacher_Löwe

I dont know if all asian men use love pills. Nor do i care. What i know is that chinese girls prefer europeans. You know the reason yourself. Its anatomical. :lock: :moil:

There is no BRICS. There is only China. The rest is irrelevant. What is with cyprus and greece? They are not even one percent of the EU. Math isn't your strength, right?

In the coming 8-10 years you want surpass us? Good luck with that. You would need an economic growth beyond 100% to achieve this.

Last edited:
English: Panthera leo fossilis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is generally considered to be an early subspecies of the lion (Panthera leo).

This specie has nothing to do with modern tigers, Italian IQ really fails :laughcry:

Well tigers and lions are the same genera. Panthera. You did not take biology at school, right? Since great cats originated im africa and europe the common ancestor did later travel eastwards. The mosbacher was btw many times larger than even the biggest tigers.

On a sidenote, lions are more sucessful than Tigers too. :D

Well tigers and lions are the same genera. Panthera. You did not take biology at school, right? Since great cats originated im africa and europe the common ancestor did later travel eastwards. The mosbacher was btw many times larger than even the biggest tigers.

On a sidenote, lions are more sucessful than Tigers too. :D

Panthera tigris is different than Panthera leo, i think you really need to check your brain first.
Oh by the way Italian 'Stallions' Seeking Penis Enlargement Surgery on the Rise

According to your article we already have the biggest in europe. But some want to have even more it seems. :D
In the end the girls decide. And " this is my chinese lover" said no girl ever. :chilli:

:omghaha: biggest in EU and still want enlargement means lack of confidence of its own size. I hope you don't need this surgery

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom