What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

I understand the frustration of few people because ,as a third world country India is equivalent to first world Italy in GDP(Nominal) and much ahead in ppp terms, It is not hard to belive that with time india will grow more stronger and richer while these people can't do a jack otherthan frustrating themselves and living in the past glories of their countries..I think we should so some empathy towards these people.

the city rome was not founded then but our people existed. And had great culture. Just look at crete, knossos and so on.

And lets be serious, i simply dont think one of your people can hold an important role in international politics. We help you in case of desaster and we also send aid and so on. An indian would never be able to do the same. Imagine a flu virus breaks out in europe and undia should carry responsibility then. You want tell me an indian would do evrything to help us? I have high doubts. I dont think your people think in a way where this is possible.
Come on you really think that Italians are so first worldly in nature.The truth is that Italians are famous world wide as backstabbers and thieves without any moral compass.Your country has produced nothing but sissies in the past 100 years and hence you got your a$$ whooped by even a poor African nation named Ethiopia.Your entire army surrendered without even a fight to the Brits in North Africa singing "Mamma Mia" like a bunch of pathetic loosers.Italy is only famous nowadays for exporting top class wh**es to the rest of the world and i must admit that you guys are quite good at it.Heck,there are thousands of them here in our national capital itself and they are quite cheap by international standard.This is the truth of your country.It's only the U.S.A. and the brilliant Marshall plan that are responsible for the current day Italy otherwise you would also be a 3rd world sh*thole.I tried to be nice while interacting with you on previous occasions but now i have come to realise that you are nothing but a racist and a hater.....:coffee:

Come on you really think that Italians are so first worldly in nature.The truth is that Italians are famous world wide as backstabbers and thieves without any moral compass.Your country has produced nothing but sissies in the past 100 years and hence you got your a$$ whooped by even a poor African nation named Ethiopia.Your entire army surrendered without even a fight to the Brits in North Africa singing "Mamma Mia" like a bunch of pathetic loosers.Italy is only famous nowadays for exporting top class wh**es to the rest of the world and i must admit that you guys are quite good at it.Heck,there are thousands of them here in our national capital itself and they are quite cheap by international standard.This is the truth of your country.It's only the U.S.A. and the brilliant Marshall plan that are responsible for the current day Italy otherwise you would also be a 3rd world sh*thole.I tried to be nice while interacting with you on previous occasions but now i have come to realise that you are nothing but a racist and a hater.....:coffee:

i saud never anything racist. show me where i saud simething racist! but you unsult my race. You think thats ok? I dont like where this is heading here. All i did was saying what i dont like about india, nothing bad about its people. And now i get nonstop personal insults. thats not fair.

Yes i overreacted and said not nice things, but i simply was angry because nonstop people here want bad for us and post stuff that we should become poor, live bad, get killed, war and other bullshit. Try to see from my position. I have some people here i like talk with. But if i'm not welcome i go. I simply want make my point clear. I dont want a bad future for me and my people. Thats what i say. And evrywhere i read her its never about cooperation but always conflicts and hate.

a-1.gif

I know, I visit this forums mostly for the entertaining value :D

You can't make shit like this up :D

After reading all the BS posted here ,I can only conclude that it is very hard for many to witness the change in world order,and they are shitting here to calm them down ,but one thing is for sure that BRICS are the future of new world order and people should accept it ASAP.

i saud never anything racist. show me where i saud simething racist! but you unsult my race. You think thats ok? I dont like where this is heading here. All i did was saying what i dont like about india, nothing bad about its people. And now i get nonstop personal insults. thats not fair.

Yes i overreacted and said not nice things, but i simply was angry because nonstop people here want bad for us and post stuff that we should become poor, live bad, get killed, war and other bullshit. Try to see from my position. I have some people here i like talk with. But if i'm not welcome i go. I simply want make my point clear. I dont want a bad future for me and my people. Thats what i say. And evrywhere i read her its never about cooperation but always conflicts and hate.
Okay i may also have over reacted a bit in anger why on earth did you start bringing Italy or Germany in this thread when it's about the BRICS countries and hasn't even mentioned your country lest alone criticizing it.You came out of nowhere and started insulting India and Indians all of a sudden by terming India as a 3rd world s******* and Indians as poor,dirty and unhygenic race.The Indians only replied to your senseless comments.Look i am probably one of the few guys in this forum who have time and again advocated having a better relationship with Italy and all other E.U. members and i believe that Italy is one of our strongest ally in the Europe but how would you feel if someone starts to abuse and badmouth your own country and your fellow countrymen.Mate just remember the fact that you are not only a simple member of this forum but also a representative of your country,so your actions(good or bad) will definitely help to form an opinion about your country among the members from other countries...

Okay i may also have over reacted a bit in anger why on earth did you start bringing Italy or Germany in this thread when it's about the BRICS countries and hasn't even mentioned your country lest alone criticizing it.You came out of nowhere and started insulting India and Indians all of a sudden by terming India as a 3rd world s******* and Indians as poor,dirty and unhygenic race.The Indians only replied to your senseless comments.Look i am probably one of the few guys in this forum who have time and again advocated having a better relationship with Italy and all other E.U. members and i believe that Italy is one of our strongest ally in the Europe but how would you feel if someone starts to abuse and badmouth your own country and your fellow countrymen.Mate just remember the fact that you are not only a simple member of this forum but also a representative of your country,so your actions(good or bad) will definitely help to form an opinion about your country among the members from other countries...

I apology. My temperament wnt high wire...a bad habit we italians have...But tryvto see it from my side. All i see is mostly how they want hurt us. I never see anything positive here. Normally i shrug it off and laugh about this bullshit. But idk...when i saw this here i went high wire. I apology for this.

What i said was insulting. As an italian and christian that was not ok. It was stupid. But i wanted to make my standpoint clear. Unfortunately i used the wrong words.

After reading all the BS posted here ,I can only conclude that it is very hard for many to witness the change in world order,and they are shitting here to calm them down ,but one thing is for sure that BRICS are the future of new world order and people should accept it ASAP.

So how will be future for us according to you?

A frog in a well thinks the well is the whole world, because he thinks highly of himself, You think Greek and romans are the world , your civilization broke up while other civilizations continue unbroken since 5000+ years,Alexander marched east only to be die in east.
The Mongols sacked West and europe.

I have to reply to this :D

You hold this conversation in English, and European language influenced by Rome, type on a PC and use the internet, Western inventions. Your rulers rule over you using an European system, proven to be the best so far. You live in capitalist, democratic and secular country, with full equality in front of the law, all inspired by the European civilization.

If you're arrested tomorrow your lawyer will use a law system based on the Roman one to defend you, while in the meantime you will call yourself a citizen of India, a concept derived from the Greeks.When you are released and go home, you will use a western invention to get there and then to work, place at which you will emulate the western practice of professionalism (hopefully) and pragmatism, with the goal of achieving maximum productivity..and the list goes on and on.

Out of 6 inhabited continents, 4 are dominated by the European civilization, with the remaining two heavily influenced by this civilization. As the European (western) civilization is the offspring of Rome and has it's bases in the Roman empire, you're post kinda' sucks...and yes Greeks & Romans, are, in a way, the world at the moment.

while other civilizations continue unbroken since 5000+ years

This is very true and I hold in high regards the Indian civilization, alongside the other great Asian civilization. However, what can't be debated is the profound influence Rome had on the world (either directly or through it's descendants, the European countries).

The Asian civilizations, regardless of how great they were or are, simply lack such scope and influence.

I apology. My temperament wnt high wire...a bad habit we italians have...But tryvto see it from my side. All i see is mostly how they want hurt us. I never see anything positive here. Normally i shrug it off and laugh about this bullshit. But idk...when i saw this here i went high wire. I apology for this.

What i said was insulting. As an italian and christian that was not ok. It was stupid. But i wanted to make my standpoint clear. Unfortunately i used the wrong words.

Western European countries already reached the peak of development cycle and hence people are/will led standard of first world countries but with the emergence of new economies (BRICS) with huge resources ,the comparative world status for European countries will decline in Future.

My apologies to you too for all the rude and unjust words that i have ranted against your country.Mate our two countries had had a strong relationship for the past six decades and i don't see any reason why we should jeopardise such relationship over some trivial issue.:cheers:

I have to reply to this :D

You hold this conversation in English, and European language influenced by Rome, type on a PC and use the internet, Western inventions. Your rulers rule over you using an European system, proven to be the best so far. You live in capitalist, democratic and secular country, with full equality in front of the law, all inspired by the European civilization.

If you're arrested tomorrow your lawyer will use a law system based on the Roman one to defend you, while in the meantime you will call yourself a citizen of India, a concept derived from the Greeks.When you are released and go home, you will use a western invention to get there and then to work, place at which you will emulate the western practice of professionalism (hopefully) and pragmatism, with the goal of achieving maximum productivity..and the list goes on and on.

Out of 6 inhabited continents, 4 are dominated by the European civilization, with the remaining two heavily influenced by this civilization. As the European (western) civilization is the offspring of Rome and has it's bases in the Roman empire, you're post kinda' sucks...and yes Greeks & Romans, are, in a way, the world at the moment.

This is very true and I hold in high regards the Indian civilization, alongside the other great Asian civilization. However, what can't be debated is the profound influence Rome had on the world (either directly or through it's descendants, the European countries).

The Asian civilizations, regardless of how great they were or are, simply lack such scope and influence.
First of all Democracy was not a greek invention, there were democracies in India long time ago.
Kalinga is the oldest known democracy in the world. It was a kingdom in the current Indian state of Orissa.

Unlike other kingdoms in the ancient India where there was a king who ruled the kingdom.. Kalinga had a monarchical parliamentary democracy system, it was a Republic!

The people prided in their democratic system and so when Ashoka asked the Kalinga kingdom to submit to his rule, they refused resulting in the massive bloodshed, which finally led to the embracing of Buddhism and denouncing of violence by Ashoka…

Since ages, India has been practicing democracy and democratic and non-violent means to bring about peace and order in the world.. Kalinga is just another example, where the sacrifice of a 1,00,000 people resulted in the largest message of peace and non-violence being spread all over the world

What makes you think Indian kingdoms didn't have full equality in front of the law?

What makes you think Others didn't use our inventions before? Surely you must know that Greek and romans had numerals only till 1-9 and they couldnt count beyong 9,99,999 etc.
The internet uses 01010 Which is binary code of which Zero was Indian Invention, perhaps you should have used a binary code of 1-9 for computers.
Mathematical concepts and medicine were transferred from arabs then later on towards europe.
Motor cars are a invention of europe, earlier new technology like gunpowder and compound bows were from the east.Just as europe once held power and is losing it, likewise east will regain its power again, it continues in cycles.
Tomorrow a new mode of transportation will be invented by East then will you use it or not?

Most of what europe is enjoying now is the wealth looted from other nations ,once that looted money is over its back to square one.They don't have colonies anymore since the past 50 years.

Your discovery of Americas was due to Europeans seeking to discover a route to India and the spice trade.We didn't need to go to other nations or embark on discovery of them since we had a good life and all of the world trade was happening through our nations.

So no wonder you colonized them after you annihilated the natives.Europe might be a offspring of Rome and Greek but you killed your traditions and discarded the old gods for new, tomorrow if a new religion comes up you will discard the present one for the new one,
while we still continue with the same religion since 5000+ years nor have we dumped our religion or chose a new one for its capitalism,democracy,secularism as you speak..
Eastern Civilizations are claiming their right back,That is the reason you see the power shift from west to east.
Just like People who migrate to west for better life and jobs,Tomorrow they will migrate to the East when it dominates,Then East will have more influence.

Last edited:
the indian "empire" is completly worthless for world history. It played no big role in world.

yes, europeans did well by crediting 2 WW by its side..u really created a gr8 history....Happy? if yes, How?

I understand the frustration of few people because ,as a third world country India is equivalent to first world Italy in GDP(Nominal) and much ahead in ppp terms, It is not hard to belive that with time india will grow more stronger and richer while these people can't do a jack otherthan frustrating themselves and living in the past glories of their countries..I think we should so some empathy towards these people.
India alone has a landmass almost of whole of europe.thats our advantage as we have no dearth of natural resources.People said the same thing some 60 years ago, when british left it was poorest nation, now third largest economy in PPP.
Whether people like it or not power shift will happen from west to east and no one can do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom