What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Not paranoid. Its a friendly question. Does that mean Italy could also use it as source for a loan?
What do you need loan for?You are already a developed nation.
Of course you can't expect those developing BRICS nation to bail you out from debt crisis.
May be china can.
But this bank AFAIK is only meant for BRICS countries,DEveloping or under developed countries...

Well , Marcus you make some valid points about our leaders in the west not wanting to/will never allow developing countries to change the current eorld order/status quo.
Yes you are perfectly right about that. Why will our goverments want it to change since it suits our interests.
I don't think the developing world will seek the West's permission for when they displace them on the world stage.

What we are seeing now is simply the natural pendulum of power seining back to where it always was- in the East. For thousands of years the two most prosperous lands (by GDP) were India and China (of course they weren't unified nations back then), both with around 20% of global GDP each. The Europeans merely raised themselves off the back of brutal colonisations and pillaging all they could from what the Western intellectuals like to term as the "developing world" today. As soon as colonisation was halted (post WW2) the swing has very much been going back to the natural order in the East.

What do you need loan for?You are already a developed nation.
Of course you can't expect those developing BRICS nation to bail you out from debt crisis.
May be china can.
But this bank AFAIK is only meant for BRICS countries,DEveloping or under developed countries...

But how would this generate an alternative then, when its not for evryone? Worldbank does not blovk countries to get funding.

But how would this generate an alternative then, when its not for evryone? Worldbank does not blovk countries to get funding.

We do not know the entire terms and conditions.Wait and watch.

I don't think the developing world will seek the West's permission for when they displace them on the world stage.

What we are seeing now is simply the natural pendulum of power seining back to where it always was- in the East. For thousands of years the two most prosperous lands (by GDP) were India and China (of course they weren't unified nations back then), both with around 20% of global GDP each. The Europeans merely raised themselves off the back of brutal colonisations and pillaging all they could from what the Western intellectuals like to term as the "developing world" today. As soon as colonisation was halted (post WW2) the swing has very much been going back to the natural order in the East.

How comes then that the roman empire, spanish empire, venice and so on were always dominating the world?

And you want "displace" us? What does that mean?

You people are feeding this little troll.
No I am just wondering with his claims.. like Rome got 2 trillion economy etc... such a racist comments on Asian countries. . I don't know God also give any reservations to first world countries both in heaven and hell. . many countries in EU standing next to collapse .. still he is trying to show off...

But why Italy back down and reacted like impotent in Marines issue...

No I am just wondering with his claims.. like Rome got 2 trillion economy etc... such a racist comments on Asian countries. . I don't know God also give any reservations to first world countries both in heaven and hell. . many countries in EU standing next to collapse .. still he is trying to show off...

Just don't feed retards, BRICS will kill IMF/WB, in a long run Asia/Africa and Latin America would take it from BRICS, IMF/WB can go on long vacations.

How comes then that the roman empire, spanish empire, venice and so on were always dominating the world?
How was the Roman Emprie and Spanish empire sustained? Oh that's right- pillaging and taking from others at the end of a sword.

For all those interested I'd seriously recommend watching (in full):

Uses irrefutable statistics and data back up all his assertions and he is Swedish so you can't accuse him of being biased.

Nobody in EU is next to collapse. And arent you sad that even the most poor in europe are rich compared to your country? And where did i say anything racist? I said nothing about your race at all.

And we did not back down in marine issue. Our marines live a luxury life, attemd parties, night clubs and so on.

Nobody in EU is next to collapse. And arent you sad that even the most poor in europe are rich compared to your country? And where did i say anything racist? I said nothing about your race at all.

And we did not back down in marine issue. Our marines live a luxury life, attemd parties, night clubs and so on.
parties night clubs in jail... wow

parties night clubs in jail... wow

What jail? They are free. Work in our embassy, attend clubs in dehli and join parties in our embassy and embassy of vatican. They were not one day in a jail.

Where do you get that i "hate" others? If i would hate you i would not want you to reach a higher level. I see the way your people live as an insult for humanity and i would end that if i could. Alot of people in italy see "brown people"as monkeys and even throw banana at them at soccer games. I would never do this and see this as wrong. There you can see that i don´t hate anyone. We simply have a disagreement how people should live.

The east was always used for slaves only. Alexander the Great marched through the east without any trouble. The roman empire looked down on eastern barbarism. The east had almost zero impact on the way humanity exists today.
A frog in a well thinks the well is the whole world, because he thinks highly of himself, You think Greek and romans are the world , your civilization broke up while other civilizations continue unbroken since 5000+ years,Alexander marched east only to be die in east.
The Mongols sacked West and europe.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom