What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Lol why don't you come then and try to kick the shit out of me? I think i can fend for myself very well.

rzypqc9a.jpg

As for the rest of your bullshit. Do i say what i think? Yes i do, thats what i was told since i was a kid. Basic thing is that i have zero respect for poverty stricken shitholes that can't even feed its own people. What i read here is simply laughable. Countries want more influence on one side and on the other side they face famine, poverty and live in dirt. I'm conservative and you may "or may not know" that in italy people share little sympathy for some 3rd world countries. We say open what we think and i will vertainly not hold my ideas back, because you or other people think its "offensive". For me your poverty, dirt and bad management is offensive. And my rule is, that respect must be earned. I respect Brazil and China. Brazil because i have friends there, because it has hot girls, great nature and i love being there. China, because it is sucessful.

But the rest? India is a laughable 3 rd worldcountry with laughable hygienic standards and poverty levels. Russia is a dead country, ruled from a hidden homosexual. A once great nation in science and technology...now dependend on oil and gas sales. A northern nigeria.

And South africa? It has great nature. But so has Namibia.

My opinion is in no way against the normal people. Who often enough suffer in those corrupt countries, but infind it hilarious that their governments want play big game, while large parts of their people suffer under extreme bad conditions. Amd i dont want that governments gain influence in the world, who dont even manage their own countries.

As for your rant about talking openly. Im member in the youth division of the party that banned allnon italian restaurants in some cities in italy, because the smell of this stuff is disgusting and non italian. So you see we are pretty open with that and enough people vote for us, that we even take part in the government. :)
Yellow spandex!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz @emmi

please take care of this guy.. spitting venom on every body.. and deviating topic..

@MarkusS are you educated ??? or don't you have manners ... . why you are burning....

Yes i have manners and yes i'm educated. What angers you? That i simply say what the majority thinks? I think its better to show someone whats wrong than hide it. Would you prefer if i lie or what?

I'm jealous of yellow spandex that you purchased from the charity shop:rofl:

What is a charity shop?

I think hes saying him and his 10 year old brother share the same t shirts. I mean who wears shit like that? Gay italians and their gay bath houses. Smh.

I'm jealous of yellow spandex that you purchased from the charity shop:rofl:

You have no manners to speak of and you are very poorly educated. Youre an angry little midget with greasy hair and homosexual tendencies. Some serious shit must have happened to you as a child.

Yes i have manners and yes i'm educated. What angers you? That i simply say what the majority thinks? I think its better to show someone whats wrong than hide it. Would you prefer if i lie or what?

What is a charity shop?

Stop replying to this humble first world italian man.

Ontopic- BRICS bank is reality and it's head office will be in shanghai.

Yes you have the bank and the fund. No more wb and no more imf. And the dollar is going down the drain. Yuan and ruble denominated debt. The dollar will be finished within the next 5-10 years.

No wonder the nato lackeys are mad

Yes you have the bank and the fund. No more wb and no more imf. And the dollar is going down the drain. Yuan and ruble denominated debt. The dollar will be finished within the next 5-10 years.

No wonder the nato lackeys are mad
OMG! seriously???
Die you amreeki terrorist :lol:

And now? What will this be good for? Does that mean our world bank can cut off any support for BRICS projects now? Does your BRICS bank also fund projects from us?

And now? What will this be good for? Does that mean our world bank can cut off any support for BRICS projects now? Does your BRICS bank also fund projects from us?
ladybird I don't understand your problem with BRICS bank?? why you are behaving like alien???

Now we will have another source to get loan if world bank denies us.
Why so paranoid about it?

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom