What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

What happened? Why dont you have bath today?
2507104-4202826311-butth.png

its your Problem you not understand are Culture If Want i can Put Some Drastic Picture of Chirstanity But im Not I Pitty on you call yourself a A christan or Follower of jesus you Worth nothing

Can you repeat that in english?

We call that thing as Ghat for community bathing, its a very ancient practice from 3000BC when no such thing called Roman existed.

the city rome was not founded then but our people existed. And had great culture. Just look at crete, knossos and so on.

And lets be serious, i simply dont think one of your people can hold an important role in international politics. We help you in case of desaster and we also send aid and so on. An indian would never be able to do the same. Imagine a flu virus breaks out in europe and undia should carry responsibility then. You want tell me an indian would do evrything to help us? I have high doubts. I dont think your people think in a way where this is possible.

its just one element. are you talking about the entire financial system like world bank or IMF? their control is only where they have given away loans. come with something different or better .. the west is only interested in something that is reliable , fast and ensures that they get their money's worth.

we tend to live in the shadow of our past and mourn how we were invaded and looted by foreigners (Furengies).. Europe had its own share of civil wars, barbarian invasions, plagues and wipe out of entire civilizations like Druids of England for example. Hannibal massacred the Romans defeated them badly and got total victory but what he couldnt do was to break the will of the Romans. as they say rest is history.

India and China show promise but much of their wealth.. I am very very sorry to say is because of the European customer,. we are depressingly inefficient and wasteful and we are light years away in innovation and imagination. we have tons of doctors and scientists but look at the source of their knowledge and where do they have to go to excel themselves? call centres, toy and electronic factories have earned us some big buck but again.. our main source of income is west. this strategy is unsustainable.

this BRICS thing shows promise but its very ambitious, too many chiefs in the village and very fragile given the very complex geography and political climate, if this group has to bring a rival system then it has to have full commitment and safety against "all fair" tactics used by current podium holders to keep their king of the hill status.

Much more than just IMF,world bank.

You should start with researching on the background of Royal bank of England and Federal Reserve. Great empires have risen either on military power or a combination of banking and military power.

The purely military ones collapse in a matter of years. The ones with combination of banking and military last much longer.
Combination of banking and military:
Examples:medieval Islamic empire ,polish-lithunian commonwealth,British empire,USA,Ming empire,Qing empire.these tend to be stable in long term
Purely military:
The examples of powerful empires based primariliy on military Mongol empire, Muscovy,Tsarist Russia,USSR ,Nazi Germany,hun empire. These types of empires face revolution,collapse quickly,whenver liberalization occurs .

Russia is trying to transition to a combination of banking-military dual use based empire like USA.

Military brings a lot of innovation and with a banking hegemony ,those dual use innovations can be channeled in right direction.

the city rome was not founded then but our people existed. And had great culture. Just look at crete, knossos and so on.

And lets be serious, i simply dont think one of your people can hold an important role in international politics. We help you in case of desaster and we also send aid and so on. An indian would never be able to do the same. Imagine a flu virus breaks out in europe and undia should carry responsibility then. You want tell me an indian would do evrything to help us? I have high doubts. I dont think your people think in a way where this is possible.
-italians-are-stupid-and-italy-will-be-a-stupid-country-in-southern-europe-forever-winston-churchill.png

What's the bloody point of hurling abuses on each others' cultures? Guys, calm down.

Oh and one more thing; this is about BRICS as an economic entity.

Nowhere it says that they will invade some developed country.

Why are my fellow Indians and Mr. Italo-German getting angry at each other? :confused:

Yes, human always existed that is the testimony by cave painting everywhere in the world but Romans are very late entrant. And this flu vaccine came just 100-200 years ago. There is a traditional medicine in every culture. Roman culture may means lots for Europeans it means nothing for people in oriental countries, only your hollywood movies spread those stories in the Asian countries by starring North-European actors in Greeco-Roman movies.

What's the bloody point of hurling abuses on each others' cultures? Guys, calm down.

Why are my fellow Indians and Mr. Italo-German getting angry at each other? :confused:

i-dont-always-talk-to-italians-but-when-i-do-i-call-em-stupid.jpg

Yes, human always existed that is the testimony by cave painting everywhere in the world but Romans are very late entrant. And this flu vaccine came just 100-200 years ago. There is a traditional medicine in every culture. Roman culture may means lots for Europeans it means nothing for people in oriental countries, only your hollywood movies spread those stories in the Asian countries by starring North-European actors in Greeco-Roman movies.

You did not get what i was saying. I said i think an indian would never care about a person from another country. If i would be ill i have my doubts that an indian doctor would help me.

You did not get what i was saying. I said i think an indian would never care about a person from another country. If i would be ill i have my doubts that an indian doctor would help me.

That's funny, if I am ill, I will only care if doctor can speak Hindi or English with me belonging to a good hospital, not his nationality. :sarcastic::sarcastic: BTW, many people from Western countries come to India to save their medical bills, I heard medical expanse can rob you in many Western countries. Do you know this. ;)

May be not Doctors But Drugs that you will use May be Made By Indians:D:D:D
India tops exporting generic medicines - Economic Times

Also, the medical tourism in India because the expensive treatment will rob you in Western countries. :D :D

@nair @Koovie @Psycho Pakistani @Ravi Nair
well well this guy talking crap about our history…..

he is from freaking Germany.

It was and still is one of the more innovative nations in the world. But we know why Germany is well known in history.

The same reason Gazans have to bear Israeli strikes.

@nair @Koovie @Psycho Pakistani @Ravi Nair
well well this guy talking crap about our history…..

also ain't got time to respond to trolling here :)

he is from freaking Germany.

It was and still is one of the more innovative nations in the world. But we know why Germany is well known in history.

The same reason Gazans have to bear Israeli strikes.

also ain't got time to respond to trolling here :)

Greeks and Italians uses lots abuse descriptions towards Germany history starting from the antiquity and Indians-Iranians too bully them a lot for claiming Germans as Aryans. I have noticed this on many online chat forums.

Back
Top Bottom