What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

I am refering to the transnational banking systems and its associated mechanisms.

eh, you guys barely managed to prevent China from buying it's oversized share. Pressures and strings will happen in this bank as well. You can count on it. Noone even loans money in the amounts debated here without expecting some sort of leverage.

First string will most likely be Chinese insistance to use Chinese workforce.

So, up until now, BRICS cental banks weren't under their control? :omghaha:

It will depend how will the banking institutions turn into, but you have to concede there is a shift towards the east even if the Western countries control the world financial institution.

well its shows your Knowledge of History Romans Empire Creates Nothing it Only Destroyed and just Become a tool of Spreading christanity and ethenic Cleaning of Europeans Nordic Races whether its germans,britons,Gaul all are converted force fully on Edge of roman Swords.Secondly Zero And Decimal System are Edge of Mathematical calulation without it No technical Invention you See today are Immposible.

Roman empire created nothing? ha ha It created evrything in europe and forged a civilisation. Beside that it invented many things we use today. Concrete for example, water pipes, beautiful art, public baths.

no, because this is a regional thing of sardinia. I dont like it but i'm fine with it. Its not rats...rats full with pest bacilla.

Yes, I knew you will defend maggot eating culture. About Rat is not a part of Indian cuisine, there are some isolated tribes who may eat it. And our cuisine still cleaner than the disgusting things people eat in Europe.

It will depend how will the banking institutions turn into, but you have to concede there is a shift towards the east even if the Western countries control the world financial institution.

It's just a bank. And as i explained above, this bank will have conditions as well. Not democracy ofcourse and not transparency either...you're safe on that!

but if you with shift to the east mean, that now, you'll be borrowing from an eastern bank instead of western, then ya, shift indeed. Took you forever at that too.

Yes, I knew you will defend maggot eating culture. About Rat is not a part of Indian cuisine, there are some isolated tribes who may eat it. And our cuisine still cleaner than the disgusting things people eat in Europe.

are you kidding me? The things indians eat are simply disgusting.

article-2538520-1A9F9E9400000578-302_964x615.jpg

Cow-Urine-3017753.jpg

Explain this...

Concrete for example, water pipes, beautiful art, public baths
sum of the oldest public bath and drainage System in the world
IVC great Bath System at Mohan Jodaro approx 5000 years old 2500 years older than greeks and Romans Empire

greatbath.jpg

image_1705_2e-Mojendo-Daro.jpg

sum of the oldest public bath and drainage System in the world
IVC great Bath System at Mohan Jodaro approx 5000 years old 2500 years older than greeks and Romans Empire

greatbath.jpg

image_1705_2e-Mojendo-Daro.jpg

What happened? Why dont you have bath today?

are you kidding me? The things indians eat are simply disgusting.

article-2538520-1A9F9E9400000578-302_964x615.jpg

Cow-Urine-3017753.jpg

Explain this...
its your Problem you not understand are Culture If Want i can Put Some Drastic Picture of Chirstanity But im Not I Pitty on you call yourself a A christan or Follower of jesus you Worth nothing

Controlling the banking system is the first step to becoming a first world nation. The nations that control banking system and its rules are the most powerful ones.
its just one element. are you talking about the entire financial system like world bank or IMF? their control is only where they have given away loans. come with something different or better .. the west is only interested in something that is reliable , fast and ensures that they get their money's worth.

we tend to live in the shadow of our past and mourn how we were invaded and looted by foreigners (Furengies).. Europe had its own share of civil wars, barbarian invasions, plagues and wipe out of entire civilizations like Druids of England for example. Hannibal massacred the Romans defeated them badly and got total victory but what he couldnt do was to break the will of the Romans. as they say rest is history.

India and China show promise but much of their wealth.. I am very very sorry to say is because of the European customer,. we are depressingly inefficient and wasteful and we are light years away in innovation and imagination. we have tons of doctors and scientists but look at the source of their knowledge and where do they have to go to excel themselves? call centres, toy and electronic factories have earned us some big buck but again.. our main source of income is west. this strategy is unsustainable.

this BRICS thing shows promise but its very ambitious, too many chiefs in the village and very fragile given the very complex geography and political climate, if this group has to bring a rival system then it has to have full commitment and safety against "all fair" tactics used by current podium holders to keep their king of the hill status.

Back
Top Bottom