What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Greeks and Italians uses lots abuse descriptions towards Germany history starting from the antiquity and Indians-Iranians too bully them a lot for claiming Germans as Aryans. I have noticed this on many online chat forums.

Are we really going to judge a nation that produced Beethoven, Kafka, Einstein, Bach, German Engineering.

they were considered one of the most intelligent people once. And Germans are one of the most well liked people today in the world.

Don't let guys lik @MarkusS ruin it for you.

@Indischer can explain it more.

Italy is fucked up? Rome alone has a higher GDP than entire india" Get your facts straight. The GDP per capita in italy is over ten times higher than india. When italy is fucked up, then india is dead.

Spain and Portugal is recovering. Uk is not leaving. And what else? Germany. The absolute economic powerhouse and western tiger. Beside that the entire EU is greatest economy in the world. Your BrICS is a joke. Italy is a bigger economy than russia.
Really what is the gdp of Rome? ??? you are turning and burning as racists..

India have the potential to grow beyond Italy reach... can you guarantee same for Italy??? I seen empty bullets fired on India in marines issue.

Are we really going to judge a nation that produced Beethoven, Kafka, Einstein, Bach, German Engineering.

they were considered one of the most intelligent people once. And Germans are one of the most well liked people today in the world.

I have conceded the point you made about their contribution but there are lots of people emotional about their history. Greek-Italians don't like when some British or German claim their history of antiquity on the pretext of white race, and same thing with Indians and Iranians when it comes with the term Aryan because of its massive misuse.

That's funny, if I am ill, I will only care if doctor can speak Hindi or English with me belonging to a good hospital, not his nationality. :sarcastic::sarcastic: BTW, many people from Western countries come to India to save their medical bills, I heard medical expanse can rob you in many Western countries. Do you know this. ;)

Also, the medical tourism in India because the expensive treatment will rob you in Western countries. :D :D

we have free healthcare, so what you say is certainly not our people.

When i dont feel good and go doctor i pay nothing. And i only trust western doctors. Simple reason is that a foreign doctor simply often is not good enough in language or cultural differences and then bad things can happen.

I had very bad experience at holiday in egypt. At beach we did play soccer and the ball hit my jaw. The right side of my jaw did hurt and i had problems to move it. So my friends brought me to hospital. We explained whats wrong and the doctor looked at me, then put his hand under my jaw and said i should move it up and down and left, right. I did so and suddenly without telling me he pressed it upwardsat one side. i heared a cracking sound and it did hurt like hell. But then it was ok... he said one joint of it was a bit dislocated and is now back in normal position...thats fine but not the way he did it, He should have told me what he is going to do and not suprise me and just do that when i did not expect it! And he could give something so it does not hurt in that moment. In italy and germany a doctor would not do it that way. I dont say he was bad, because what he did helped me and after minute evrything was fine. But the way he did was not good and a european doc would not do it that way.

May Be germans Are Great But that Doen't give them Right to Distortion of history.I Know @MarkusS is Dumb *** Phsycopath Internet Geek.He Doesn't Know what India is All About But He Need some Asskicking for Lifetime

we have free healthcare, so what you say is certainly not our people.

When i dont feel good and go doctor i pay nothing. And i only trust western doctors. Simple reason is that a foreign doctor simply often is not good enough in language or cultural differences and then bad things can happen.

I had very bad experience at holiday in egypt. At beach we did play soccer and the ball hit my jaw. The right side of my jaw did hurt and i had problems to move it. So my friends brought me to hospital. We explained whats wrong and the doctor looked at me, then put his hand under my jaw and said i should move it up and down and left, right. I did so and suddenly without telling me he pressed it upwardsat one side. i heared a cracking sound and it did hurt like hell. But then it was ok... he said one joint of it was a bit dislocated and is now back in normal position...thats fine but not the way he did it, He should have told me what he is going to do and not suprise me and just do that when i did not expect it! And he could give something so it does not hurt in that moment. In italy and germany a doctor would not do it that way. I dont say he was bad, because what he did helped me and after minute evrything was fine. But the way he did was not good and a european doc would not do it that way.

Did you invent this story. :sarcastic::sarcastic: As I told you I only see if the doctor can speak Hindi-English and the reputation of the hospital, I won't go to a German or Italian doctor if he can't speak English. ;)

People from Western countries come to India because of this.

Medical Tourism: Why More Boomers Are Going Abroad For Treatment

A survey conducted by Patients Beyond Borders shows the jaw-dropping differences in cost. In 2011, you could pay $88,000 for a coronary artery bypass graft in the U.S., or $9,500 in India (which saw the highest average savings, at 65 to 90 percent). For a hip replacement in Mexico, it’s $12,500 instead of $33,000 on average in the States.

bibi.png

Did you invent this story. :sarcastic::sarcastic: As I told you I only see if the doctor can speak Hindi-English and the reputation of the hospital, I won't go to a German or Italian doctor if he can't speak English. ;)

A survey conducted by Patients Beyond Borders shows the jaw-dropping differences in cost. In 2011, you could pay $88,000 for a coronary artery bypass graft in the U.S., or $9,500 in India (which saw the highest average savings, at 65 to 90 percent). For a hip replacement in Mexico, it’s $12,500 instead of $33,000 on average in the States.

That has nothing to do with europeans. We have free healthcare. What you say are americans. And no i did not invent story. It simply proved me that i prefer our own doctors.

@WebMaster @Oscar @Jungibaaz @emmi

please take care of this guy.. spitting venom on every body.. and deviating topic..

@MarkusS are you educated ??? or don't you have manners ... . why you are burning....

Last edited:

Don't compare the dysfunctional American healthcare system to what we have in Europe. Operations are mostly free here, the down side is, there's a waiting line, for some stuff short , for some stuff long. Goes for unemployed too.

Dental care is expensive though, like 1000€'s for a tooth, although it's the best material.

This is all BS. Lies and shams.

You know GS came up with the term BRICS. Who controls GS? The same money printing elite.

Fact is China, Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa - They all have one thing in common - Money printing suppliers are hegemonic in all cases.

So I will urge SANE people of this planet - Lets STOP destroying environment by pumping fake economies. Trust me. It is worth it!

Lets punish those printing money suppliers too.

May Be germans Are Great But that Doen't give them Right to Distortion of history.I Know @MarkusS is Dumb *** Phsycopath Internet Geek.He Doesn't Know what India is All About But He Need some Asskicking for Lifetime

get to work then :D

I have conceded the point you made about their contribution but there are lots of people emotional about their history. Greek-Italians don't like when some British or German claim their history of antiquity on the pretext of white race, and same thing with Indians and Iranians when it comes with the term Aryan because of its massive misuse.

Yes, can't help it if MarkusS is one step away from doing the Goose step.

Back
Top Bottom