What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Im saying what i think. I find people amusing who believe they deserve respect for nothing. I think respect must be earned. So far i see nothing from there that has any effect on me.
Like Italians who crying glory of Mocedononians haha whats your contribution to the the world dude Zero Ohh Even The term Zero is a gift of Us Indians.Bitch you Guys are killed Like Rats in WW2 your Facist and Nazis Forefathers Specialy. Banned in your own Homelands

This is a game that can easily be decided through science.

Our poor are your upper class. Poverty like in india simply does not exist in italy. You are comsidered poor here when you make only 10.000€ per year. So our poor are ten times richer than your middle class.

our upper class are not with out homes...hahah...f***ked up italy.

They perhaps do not deserve respect, but they do deserve basic courtesy.

How so? I always try to be nice but its hard when most things i see are simply disgusting for me. There is a difference in being poor and what you can see in india for example.

In mexico i saw poverty when i was at holiday there, But people are clean and have dignity. I have mexican friends and i would never tell them anything negative. But what you can see in india bombs evrything in my mind that i see as acceptable. All that dirt, dead bodies in tje rivers and streets. Rats eaten and kept as "holy animals" in the thousands. Those are things that simply make me puke. You understand what i mean?

They perhaps do not deserve respect, but they do deserve basic courtesy.
Why We do not Deserve Respect But Racist facist Italians and Nazi germans who Are Black mark of human history Deserve"s Respect

Like Italians who crying glory of Mocedononians haha whats your contribution to the the world dude Zero Ohh Even The term Zero is a gift of Us Indians.Bitch you Guys are killed Like Rats in WW2 your Facist and Nazis Forefathers Specialy. Banned in your own Homelands

The roman empire created humanity and culture as we know it.

And since when is facism banned in Italy? Its even in the government. Alessandra Mussolini even is politician in EU parliament.

And of course you invented zero. A number that explains yourself.

How so? I always try to be nice but its hard when most things i see are simply disgusting for me. There is a difference in being poor and what you can see in india for example.

In mexico i saw poverty when i was at holiday there, But people are clean and have dignity. I have mexican friends and i would never tell them anything negative. But what you can see in india bombs evrything in my mind that i see as acceptable. All that dirt, dead bodies in tje rivers and streets. Rats eaten and kept as "holy animals" in the thousands. Those are things that simply make me puke. You understand what i mean?

This delicacy is from your country, does this make you puke too.:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Maggot Cheese - The Most Dangerous Cheese in the world ?

Casu Marzu (aka Maggot Cheese) | culture magazine

lets not talk about first world economies. Italy is known the sick man of europe for a reason
Your nations were developed out of loot during the 20th century.
this is an ignorant comment. yes they looted the east for centuries but they didnt live and thrive on it.. their achievements are self made not from the loot of the east. technology, science and work ethic were not looted from the east and they are the building blocks of their first world status.

we are lazy, lack vision dont have patience and we live in the past .. we might make some money and buy some weapons but to beat the west in their game we need to change our mindset which is not seem to be happening.

Ya, i understand. But still.....it makes you look weak when you post in BRICS bank thread about European superiority, while you should be focusing more on the bank itself.
Namely, there's three contenders to lead this "bloc", which in itself will be an issue (it already is, as it took them 2 years to agree that China shouldn't have a bigger share and power), and the chief creditor manages to maintain 7+% growth only because of stimulus.

You're letting yourself be consumed by loud Indians, with all due respect to Indians, but you (Indians) really do scream a lot. At least in this thread. :agree:

this is an ignorant comment. yes they looted the east for centuries but they didnt live and thrive on it.. their achievements are self made not from the loot of the east. technology, science and work ethic were not looted from the east and they are the building blocks of their first world status.

we are lazy, lack vision dont have patience and we live in the past .. we might make some money and buy some weapons but to beat the west in their game we need to change our mindset which is not seem to be happening.

Controlling the banking system is the first step to becoming a first world nation. The nations that control banking system and its rules are the most powerful ones.

Why We do not Deserve Respect

Earn it. And with this, i mean you and you alone. Some others already have my respect as they debate thoughtfully and without blanket statements.

But Racist facist Italians and Nazi germans who Are Black mark of human history Deserve"s Respect

Your words, i never said anything like this.

Controlling the banking system is the first step to becoming a first world nation. The nations that control banking system and its rules are the most powerful ones.

You will not become a first world nation if yourmonly goal is to lower our standard.

The roman empire created humanity and culture as we know it.
And since when is facism banned in Italy? Its even in the government. Alessandra Mussolini even is politician in EU parliament.
And of course you invented zero. A number that explains yourself
well its shows your Knowledge of History Romans Empire Creates Nothing it Only Destroyed and just Become a tool of Spreading christanity and ethenic Cleaning of Europeans Nordic Races whether its germans,britons,Gaul all are converted force fully on Edge of roman Swords.Secondly Zero And Decimal System are Edge of Mathematical calulation without it No technical Invention you See today are Immposible.

So, up until now, BRICS cental banks weren't under their control? :omghaha:

You will not become a first world nation if yourmonly goal is to lower our standard.

I came to know from many Europeans who fear their identity will lost forever if EU gets more strong and those in West fear influx of immigrants from the East.

Back
Top Bottom