What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Italy had shameful moments but even then we did not crawl in slums and dirt.

The Roman culture was in reality was the copy of Greek culture, even the Roman mythology were copied from the Greek mythology. ;)

You are 3 rd world country for me. Poor, bad hygienic standards, mass poverty and extreme low living standards. You guys even still have the black death in india...which we dont know since medival times. How can i show respect for a country that can show nothing positive to me? And thats just honest. I see nothing in india that would make me say "WOW".

For me and most on this form I guess, you are nothing but just an idiot who does not know his history, frustrated about his present and does not have any future..

As far as “The term Third World” is concerned, it arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned.. India like many other countries did not want to align to US (and its subordinate countries in Europe) and SU(and China ) … You westerns countries had always been warmongers historically… You people fought two bloody WW on your soil killing millions of your own people (in your language people from your world) .. Post WW you guys didn’t have anything left then just say YES to whatever your Daddy US asked you to DO…Hence you remained aligned to it…But countries like India, still preferred and managed to leave non-aligned..

I'm italian, so your point is?

Our culture is quite older than the Roman culture, so no need to brag about anything. ;) Nobody knew about Romans when Alexander went out for world conquest and Chandragupta created first united Indian empire. ;)

The Roman culture was in reality was the copy of Greek culture, even the Roman mythology were copied from the Greek mythology. ;)

That is not true. Rome was basicly founded from greek colonies in italy. The greek culture mixed with etruskian culture.

As for "impure aryans".
We all Know who are Impure its you We are the Real Ones All you just Take it As racial concept Aryans in Sanskrit is not Refrain to Any Race But its Refers to Man of Morality and Deeds, if you want to Research on What is An Aryan just read Transcripts of Max Muller on Rig veda,Plus read where is Swastika the Aryan Emblem originates From

Even then there were several cultures. Like Huns,Scythians,Sarmatians ,Kievan Rus ,even Hinduism with Rodnovery syncretism which was followed in kievan rus . Even the nart and the vainakh tribes in Caucusus had huge local religion syncretized with buddhism and hinduism ,till they were forcibly conquered and converted to Islam.

Hinduism was much greater than greek religion or other religions ,with exception of buddhism and christianity in my opinion.

Our culture is quite older than the Roman culture, so no need to brag about anything. ;) Nobody knew about Romans when Alexander went out for world conquest and Chandragupta created first united Indian empire. ;)

the indian "empire" is completly worthless for world history. It played no big role in world.

@MarkusS what's the point of all this?? Are you seriously trolling or just shooting up your post-count? o_O

@MarkusS what's the point of all this?? Are you seriously trolling or just shooting up your post-count? o_O

Im saying what i think. I find people amusing who believe they deserve respect for nothing. I think respect must be earned. So far i see nothing from there that has any effect on me.

My ancestors saw east as decadent and stupid. The common saying was "eastern stupidity and decadence". Also called oriental decadence. Well at least you could kick someone out. You never made it here so we could kick you out either. :D

You know what importance your peoples history has at school? You are mentioned two times. When Alexander crushed you and when the brits made you a colony. Beside that nobody cares what happened there,.

Your article claims that he made an alliance with greeks and even send 500 war elephants as gifts.

Your moronic eurocentric views are as outdated outdated,speak about western stupidity and illustrate about your poor historical knowledge.

41 is reported by Waring, (4) quoting Rzewusky, (5) as one of the several branding marks used in Circassian horses for identifications.

fig037.jpg

Buddhist dharma wheel known as Cherkessians habze wheel::
Habzist_wheel.png

Im saying what i think. I find people amusing who believe they deserve respect for nothing. I think respect must be earned. So far i see nothing from there that has any effect on me.

They perhaps do not deserve respect, but they do deserve basic courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom