What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

How comes that an unemploeyed italian has 10 times the amount of money each month than what a working indian has per year? We are gods and you guys simply dwell in our shadow...pretty swampy shadow btw.

See it from another side. Imagine visitors from another planet come to earth. I would be ashamed if they would see your place. I feel deeply ashamed because we are basicly the same species but your people live on such low standards. Bad hygienic standards...chaos, bad smell...hunger, dirt, backwardness.

In all honesty, if i would be the leader in your country. I promise you it would take me just 5 years to make it a 1st world nation by force. I would ban and destroy anything that stands in the way of progress. I would force your country to evolve to an acceptable level.

1. population reduction down to 250 million people

2. destruction of evry single backwarded cultural practice, be it cultural or religious.

3. Intruduction of hygienic standards by force. Evry single place is checked for its hygienic standards. If it falls below a certain point, the place is burned down and annihilated without compensation

4. re naturation. I would order the forests to be replanted and the rivers to be banned for the public. The entire Ganges river would become a "no go area". Each side of the river would be walled. Evryone who goes near the river would be punished. All industrial complexes near the river would be closed and dismantled.

Thats the way our roman empire forced standards on its subjects. Its harsh and hard but in the end benefits the subjects as well.

I did read Caesars "de bello gallico". In his book he tells how he civilized the gallians. Its brutal but extremly effective. As Caesar said: "To create something new, you must always destroy something old. There is Creation in destruction. Our emperors are my rolemodels. I look up to Augustus, Marcus Aurelius, Hadrian and Vespasian.

And i´m sad about the state of your country and others. Because we failed with you. We ignored the problems far too long and our greed made us blind for it. The way you are now is our failure. But mistakes can be corrected. Better an end with terror than terror without end.
''why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your eye''(Matthew 7:3-5)...
yeah,we both have our own problems/concern..instead of pointing towards others.why can't look your own and think how to solve it??..
u are Gods???..but you are worshiping an Asian like 'Jesus'??

Where is this racist? It has nothing to do with race. Racism would be if i would see a genetic /biological reason, which i do not. Come back when you know what racism means. beside that, i use my own iPad. My mother doesn´t own one.

As for the topic: Putins "vision" can be seen in Russia. A 3rd world shit hole where even the most basic infrastructure is missing. I would not even want to be dead in russia. If India sees a shit hole like russia as prime example for its development...then good night. You should orientate yourself forward and not to losers.

In the end what we see here is for domestic use only. The BRICS nations hate each other. They want be important so use this a bit for theatre. In the end only two nations matter at all. China and Russia.

Brazil s a complete western country and can be seen as a mole in this group.

South Africa is a nobody.

India is india...

China and Russia at least have some international influence. They use the others to form a small diplomatic satellite group. Which is ok and understandable.

Many flaws in your typical biased holier than thou rant but i want to reply on two conjecture points -

Your hate towards russia or any country doesn't make any country a 3rd world country ,however Russia is not developed country yet but very close to it.

Now your opinion are not the facts nor they hold any weights in any discussion.Also if people like you exist in Italy then no one will ever visit that country but i highly doubt that and will not hold grudge against Italy due to some internet fool but keep giving bad image to Italy in this forum.

Now where you get the idea BRICS country hate each other only mistrust in BRICS country is between China and India and that is rivalry not hate.

We don't hate China but as you can see lots of news about china development in India news channels hence shows the vague discomfort in Indian psyche thinking "When they can do it then why can't we" so it's a way of respect towards china.

Now everyone know we don't trust Chinese due to their polices but that didn't stop bilateral trade between China and India reaching 100 billion $ and it will grow more in future.

I hope some day you will get what you want in life and stop hating others and get out of your high horse.

One benefit that will come out of BRICS will be a union of the markets , and of course the investments from China, which has some $4 Trillion in reserves. I see three countries that will be critical players: China, Russia, India. Let's see the development(s).

they don't need your support lol, its just a matter of time before the throne of whorl power shifts toward the east once again…8-)8-)

It never was in the east in the entire history of humanity. And never will be.

Many flaws in your typical biased holier than thou rant but i want to reply on two conjecture points -

Your hate towards russia or any country doesn't make any country a 3rd world country ,however Russia is not developed country yet but very close to it.

Now your opinion are not the facts nor they hold any weights in any discussion.Also if people like you exist in Italy then no one will ever visit that country but i highly doubt that and will not hold grudge against Italy due to some internet fool but keep giving bad image to Italy in this forum.

Now where you get the idea BRICS country hate each other only mistrust in BRICS country is between China and India and that is rivalry not hate.

We don't hate China but as you can see lots of news about china development in India news channels hence shows the vague discomfort in Indian psyche thinking "When they can do it then why can't we" so it's a way of respect towards china.

Now everyone know we don't trust Chinese due to their polices but that didn't stop bilateral trade between China and India reaching 100 billion $ and it will grow more in future.

I hope some day you will get what you want in life and stop hating others and get out of your high horse.

Where do you get that i "hate" others? If i would hate you i would not want you to reach a higher level. I see the way your people live as an insult for humanity and i would end that if i could. Alot of people in italy see "brown people"as monkeys and even throw banana at them at soccer games. I would never do this and see this as wrong. There you can see that i don´t hate anyone. We simply have a disagreement how people should live.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE EAST AND THE EAST SHALL HAVE IT AGAIN..!!:taz:

The east was always used for slaves only. Alexander the Great marched through the east without any trouble. The roman empire looked down on eastern barbarism. The east had almost zero impact on the way humanity exists today.

The east was always used for slaves only. Alexander the Great marched through the east without any trouble. The roman empire looked down on eastern barbarism. The east had almost zero impact on the way humanity exists today.

Romans saw North as barbarian, not East and I still see Greek-Italians using the same term. :D BTW Chandragupta kicked out Greeks out of India. ;)

Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where do you get that i "hate" others? If i would hate you i would not want you to reach a higher level. I see the way your people live as an insult for humanity and i would end that if i could. Alot of people in italy see "brown people"as monkeys and even throw banana at them at soccer games. I would never do this and see this as wrong. There you can see that i don´t hate anyone. We simply have a disagreement how people should live.

seriously? you must not know any history at all lol, I'm not going to argue with somebody void of any knowledge

Romans saw North as barbarian, not East and I still see Greek-Italians using the same term. :D BTW Chandragupta kicked out Greeks out of India. ;)

My ancestors saw east as decadent and stupid. The common saying was "eastern stupidity and decadence". Also called oriental decadence. Well at least you could kick someone out. You never made it here so we could kick you out either. :D

seriously? you must not know any history at all lol, I'm not going to argue with somebody void of any knowledge

You know what importance your peoples history has at school? You are mentioned two times. When Alexander crushed you and when the brits made you a colony. Beside that nobody cares what happened there,.

Your article claims that he made an alliance with greeks and even send 500 war elephants as gifts.

Last edited:
My ancestors saw east as decadent and stupid. The common saying was "eastern stupidity and decadence". Also called oriental decadence. Well at least you could kick someone out. You never made it here so we could kick you out either. :D

You know what importance your peoples history has at school? You are mentioned two times. When Alexander crushed you and when the brits made you a colony. Beside that nobody cares what happened there,.
@nair @Koovie @Psycho Pakistani @Ravi Nair
well well this guy talking crap about our history…..

Your examples are great and shows your state of mind which if very filthy and disgusting. I seen people like you here or there shouting how great they are and when time comes they shit their pants.

Don't quote me anymore as you are in my ignored list from now.

Your article claims that he made an alliance with greeks and even send 500 war elephants as gifts.
Hold on to that thought while it lasts. Decadence is certainly not associated with the East. If you feel like shaming Indians/Pakistanis etc don't forget Italy and Germany had their own moments of shame, which some would argue outdo us in being pathetic.

Hold on to that thought while it lasts. Decadence is certainly not associated with the East. If you feel like shaming Indians/Pakistanis etc don't forget Italy and Germany had their own moments of shame, which some would argue outdo us in being pathetic.
this guy doesn't know history, he doesn't know how important the subcontinent was.. the numerals were invented here, "zero" was invented here…

Back
Top Bottom