What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Italy is fucked up? Rome alone has a higher GDP than entire india" Get your facts straight. The GDP per capita in italy is over ten times higher than india. When italy is fucked up, then india is dead.

Spain and Portugal is recovering. Uk is not leaving. And what else? Germany. The absolute economic powerhouse and western tiger. Beside that the entire EU is greatest economy in the world. Your BrICS is a joke. Italy is a bigger economy than russia.

tell stories to people who wants to hear. Italy is f***ed up. i see italians working as manual workers in uk livng pathetic lives

tell stories to people who wants to hear. Italy is f***ed up. i see italians working as manual workers in uk livng pathetic lives

you do know the economic cycle, right? boom, recession. In 2002 germany was in recession and called the sick man of europe. 10 years later the powerhouse.

Beside that even in recession Italy has a bigger economy than russia. On a sidenote. dont compare us with your slum and 3 rd world country. You depend on food aid. And you want a more important role in the world? ha ha

I'm not racist, i'm simply rational. The current system guarantees me and my people the highest living standard and i'm not going to give that up.
Accepted. Which is why the new bank was launched. No acceptance was asked or needed by BRICS nations from the first world.

Because we are creating create a world system that favours us.

you do know the economic cycle, right? boom, recession. In 2002 germany was in recession and called the sick man of europe. 10 years later the powerhouse.

Beside that even in recession Italy has a bigger economy than russia. On a sidenote. dont compare us with your slum and 3 rd world country. You depend on food aid. And you want a more important role in the world? ha ha

get back your marine from india and then talk. third world...hahaha..if india uses one nuke, italy will not be there on the planet...hahaha

Don't engage him he is dumb and unworthy and if he don't have facts to sustain his racist claims he becomes abusive.
yeah cuz youre racist and undemocratic
he isnt dumb, he tries to flaunt his countries status but forgets how it was attained, and his countries present world power status.
IMO his country couldnt get their marines out of India, which shows his countries lose in world status relevance
He is not wrong.
What he said is accurate. His country will try to continue status quo. Why should they be asked to drop their privileges out of goodness of their hearts. That is not how the world works.

It works on rationality, not emotions.

We need a system that looks after our interests and so we are slowly creating a parallel system that ensures our needs are met. We do our work, they do theirs.

Accepted. Which is why the new bank was launched. No acceptance was asked or needed by BRICS nations from the first world.

Because we are creating create a world system that favours us.

I dont care what your little countries do as long they dont stand in our way.

Italy is fucked up? Rome alone has a higher GDP than entire india" Get your facts straight. The GDP per capita in italy is over ten times higher than india. When italy is fucked up, then india is dead.

Spain and Portugal is recovering. Uk is not leaving. And what else? Germany. The absolute economic powerhouse and western tiger. Beside that the entire EU is greatest economy in the world. Your BrICS is a joke. Italy is a bigger economy than russia.
That's what they said about China,India some 20 years ago,Now USA acknowledges the fact that These Nations will overtake its Economy in future. Wait a decade and see the BRICS power

we were always developed. We are europe. alook at our history...and compare with yours...

Thats not racism, thats a simple fact. And i'm in no way intersted in some 3 rd world countries trying to push rules on us. You dont have your own country under control but want have imfluence over us? Sorry but that will not happen.

Munna (Kid)....accrording to you who are 3 rd world countries and why? before you answer make sure you have studied your own history or I will make it worst for u!

we were always developed. We are europe. alook at our history...and compare with yours...

Thats not racism, thats a simple fact. And i'm in no way intersted in some 3 rd world countries trying to push rules on us. You dont have your own country under control but want have imfluence over us? Sorry but that will not happen.
look at you history sir, look at capital inflow into EU, look how EU got rich

Firstly, you are already under Influence of US, then germany and then france
secondly, you are too irreverent a country to be influenced, with no strategic importance
a country where developing nations would closely like to work with is Germany in EU and France to an extent, others are just markets that will be exploited

get back your marine from india and then talk. third world...hahaha..if india uses one nuke, italy will not be there on the planet...hahaha

You cant use a nuke if we stop the food aid and you starve, Beside that dont bore me with nonsense shit. NATO would detect any missle, shot it down and send your nation where it belongs too.

Beside that, our marines live a luxury live and will be free anyways. I dont take 3 rd world countries serious.

On a sidenote, one of my teachers visited india and she said it was the most chaotic, dirty and disgusting place she ever saw. She said she saw things there that made her almost puke. So much about india.

I dont care what your little countries do as long they dont stand in our way.
Your country is in no position to dictate anyone in BRICS be it economy wise or military wise.The faster you realise it the better.

UK is leaving
Italy my dear friend, is somewhere between struggling and making it
Portugal and Spain have along long walk
As far as India, we have a population 3 times of whole of EU, learn economics friend

UK is leaving
Italy my dear friend, is somewhere between struggling and making it
Portugal and Spain have along long walk
As far as India, we have a population 3 times of whole of EU, learn economics friend
And not the Mention almost the Same Landmass of Europe combined.

Back
Top Bottom