What's new

Putin: it is time to raise the BRICS' role to a new level

Munna (Kid)....accrording to you who are 3 rd world countries and why? before you answer make sure you have studied your own history or I will make it worst for u!

You are 3 rd world country for me. Poor, bad hygienic standards, mass poverty and extreme low living standards. You guys even still have the black death in india...which we dont know since medival times. How can i show respect for a country that can show nothing positive to me? And thats just honest. I see nothing in india that would make me say "WOW".

He is not wrong.
What he said is accurate. His country will try to continue status quo. Why should they be asked to drop their privileges out of goodness of their hearts. That is not how the world works.

It works on rationality, not emotions.

We need a system that looks after our interests and so we are slowly creating a parallel system that ensures our needs are met. We do our work, they do theirs.

What privileges does he/his country hold ?

You cant use a nuke if we stop the food aid and you starve, Beside that dont bore me with nonsense shit. NATO would detect any missle, shot it down and send your nation where it belongs too.

Beside that, our marines live a luxury live and will be free anyways. I dont take 3 rd world countries serious.

On a sidenote, one of my teachers visited india and she said it was the most chaotic, dirty and disgusting place she ever saw. She said she saw things there that made her almost puke. So much about india.

empty words are cheap...could you provide a link saying that italy provides food aid. india is the third largest economy on this planet behind US and China and one of the largest producers of food.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not racist, i'm simply rational. The current system guarantees me and my people the highest living standard and i'm not going to give that up.

and being flooded by third worlders?

Italy is fucked up? Rome alone has a higher GDP than entire india" Get your facts straight. The GDP per capita in italy is over ten times higher than india. When italy is fucked up, then india is dead.

Spain and Portugal is recovering. Uk is not leaving. And what else? Germany. The absolute economic powerhouse and western tiger. Beside that the entire EU is greatest economy in the world. Your BrICS is a joke. Italy is a bigger economy than russia.
not true, italy = india same gdp nominal, russia bigger than italy

You talk from your butt

You are 3 rd world country for me. Poor, bad hygienic standards, mass poverty and extreme low living standards. You guys even still have the black death in india...which we dont know since medival times. How can i show respect for a country that can show nothing positive to me? And thats just honest. I see nothing in india that would make me say "WOW".
If don't want to see any positives in BRICS,you won't see any.

empty words are cheap...could you provide a link saying that italy provides food aid. india is the third largest economy on this planet behind US and China and one of the largest producers of food.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How comes your country is so pathetic weak then? You are 15 times more people than italy...but your GDP is pathetic compared to us. We send food aid through caritas.

31india372.jpg

thousands of indians die of hunger each day. Poverty is gigantic.

And to be honest, i know the bad hygienic standards there, so i assure you that never anything produced in india would end up in my belly. I dont think its safe to eat.

and being flooded by third worlders?

not true, italy = india same gdp nominal, russia bigger than italy

You talk from your butt

You arent even in the G8 anymore ha ha. The world loves bella italia. Russia? nobody likes russia.

Well , Marcus you make some valid points about our leaders in the west not wanting to/will never allow developing countries to change the current eorld order/status quo.
Yes you are perfectly right about that. Why will our goverments want it to change since it suits our interests. So I agree with your point on this. But the way you put it comes across as arrogant/rude. You should be more considerate in making your points across to others without being rude/insulting.

Coming to the topic,i think the BRICS development bank isnt a bad thing for developing/under developed countries. Since it will help finance infrastructure projects which are greatly needed in these countries who cant afford to borrow through the western dominated financial institutions who usually comes with high interest rate and stringent conditions attached.

However, im sceptical this will work as planned, because these countries in BRICS have too much differences among themselves. Well to be honest, its mainly just India and China. Lol . BRICS has any relevance now just mainly because of chinas size/weight ,remove china from it and this group wouldnt have any significance at all(we wouldnt even be talking about this). This is the main problem I see, given chinas obvious dominant size, its bound to be the (be perceive) as the leader/dominant power in this grouping, but I dont see India accepting this position/playing second fiddle to it. So I forsee lots of trouble/issues/differences ahead in this grouping. Russia and china seem to understand each other more and have a clearly defined policy of how they want the new world order to look like and they seem to have gain some trust of partnering together to meet current global challenges they face in their sphere of influence(which they think is being threatened by the U.S) .But india doesnt really have any issues with the current system or against the west. So its kind of in a weird position, trying to balance its ties with the west and of being part of the developing world seeking more say/multi polar world free from the west.
As for South africa, it shouldnt even be in this group ( they are mainly because if china due to political reasons) .
Having said that, it remains to be seen how the bank will work and how the funds will be utilised. Im not too optimistic about this, since the main countries I think will need this funds for infrastructure development will be India, south africa and to a lesser extent Brazil. Russia and china have enough resources/developed infrastructure to require such loans. So I see it more as a political tool. There's no real threat from this for now. So we need not panic for the time being.

BRICS bank is a joke, hardly change anything
China- the foundation, the ATM to be exact.
India and Brazil- they will play balance between west and China.
Russia- expensive bodyguard
South Africa-beggar(affirmative action)

How comes your country is so pathetic weak then? You are 15 times more people than italy...but your GDP is pathetic compared to us. We send food aid through caritas.

31india372.jpg

thousands of indians die of hunger each day. Poverty is gigantic.

And to be honest, i know the bad hygienic standards there, so i assure you that never anything produced in india would end up in my belly. I dont think its safe to eat.

what about italy? is it third world country too ..hahaha

Poverty in Italy hits record levels| Reuters

I don´t see why i should support developing countries having influence on first world nations. So...dismissed.

No one asked if you support them or not or not. The EU has little influence outside of Europe.

South America, Asia, the middle east, and Africa are all heavily influenced by the BRICS; moreover, Europe is influenced by the BRICS, in fact Europe is more or less a subordinate to the BRICS. The BRICS controls much of Europe's energy, they are one the biggest markets for European goods, they have powerful militaries, they hold vast gold reserves, and the 5 BRICS are almost as wealthy as the 28 nation EU.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom