What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

harrapa followed vedic mythology... tum toh Musalman ho bhai. How can you believe in Mohenjodaro and Harappa.. lol. It's Kaffir's civilization and Haram. Na bhai naa.. be aware of Sharia.

Nepali midget apni history to theek karle, its not like vedic had anything to do with Ganga hindus. But still Harappa civilization also had nothing to do with vedic.

Nepali midget apni history to theek karle, its not like vedic had anything to do with Ganga hindus. But still Harappa civilization also had nothing to do with vedic.

tu bhai Punjab se uth kar nepal ghoom ne jaa raha hai ... kya PIA ka jahaz chori kar liya kya? :P

was that an insult? lol
were you trying to insult me?

no it's an info. you can report me if you want, i care damn.

Harrapa to Muslamno ne banayi thi na ... lolssss .. abey chall hatt.. do kaudi ka banda.

India has 29 states with different culture yaar... Pakistan kya comparison karega? You have majority of Punjabis only.

I am not desperate, I am only correcting you that. Caste and race are two different things.

Thts why I call you Indians ignorant .. Punjab has a population of 7? Crore but it's not the number of actual punjabis but overall population .. There is no census of ethnicity.. Apart from tht look at this thread of ex . @Imran Khan he is a serieki (u Dnt even know what tht is) but by ethnicity he is a Baluch whose ancestors migrated to Waseb region .. Than you have the truck load of Pakhtun immigrants like Khakwanis,Barbars,Sadozais,Badozais,Kukikhels,Jadoons etc etc etc .. Than Baluch tribes like Khetran,Rind.Mazaris,Lasharis,Lagharis,Buzdars etc etc tetc .. All these people migrated centuries ago from neighbouring provinces.. Punjab borders KPK,Sindh,Baluchistan,Kashmir .. Apart from tht we have outsiders like Gillanis @Ghareeb_Da_Baal ,Chagtais,Qazalbash,Awan (nawab of kalabagh is also Aman(descent from Hazrat Abbas RA), than we have araiens,Khatars etc etc all .. They make a huge population of Punjab .. And none ethnically are punjabis or of indo aryan origin !!!!!

I can count a billion more tribes who exist in Punjab .. Speak punjabi,serieki or their native language or both..

So tell me what should be the definition of "Punjabi" wrt Pakistani Punjab?

tu bhai Punjab se uth kar nepal ghoom ne jaa raha hai ... kya PIA ka jahaz chori kar liya kya? :P

no it's an info. you can report me if you want, i care damn.
50097954.jpg

Thts why I call you Indians ignorant .. Punjab has a population of 7? Crore but it's not the number of actual punjabis but overall population .. There is no census of ethnicity.. Apart from tht look at this thread of ex . @Imran Khan he is a serieki (u Dnt even know what tht is) but by ethnicity he is a Baluch whose ancestors migrated to Waseb region .. Than you have the truck load of Pakhtun immigrants like Khakwanis,Barbars,Sadozais,Badozais,Kukikhels,Jadoons etc etc etc .. Than Baluch tribes like Khetran,Rind.Mazaris,Lasharis,Lagharis,Buzdars etc etc tetc .. All these people migrated centuries ago from neighbouring provinces.. Punjab borders KPK,Sindh,Baluchistan,Kashmir .. Apart from tht we have outsiders like Gillanis @Ghareeb_Da_Baal ,Chagtais,Qazalbash,Awan (nawab of kalabagh is also Aman(descent from Hazrat Abbas RA), than we have araiens,Khatars etc etc all .. They make a huge population of Punjab .. And none ethnically are punjabis or of indo aryan origin !!!!!

I can count a billion more tribes who exist in Punjab .. Speak punjabi,serieki or their native language or both..

So tell me what should be the definition of "Punjabi" wrt Pakistani Punjab?
@Ghareeb_Da_Baal your an outsider buddy

Back
Top Bottom