What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Thts why I call you Indians ignorant .. Punjab has a population of 7? Crore but it's not the number of actual punjabis but overall population .. There is no census of ethnicity.. Apart from tht look at this thread of ex . @Imran Khan he is a serieki (u Dnt even know what tht is) but by ethnicity he is a Baluch whose ancestors migrated to Waseb region .. Than you have the truck load of Pakhtun immigrants like Khakwanis,Barbars,Sadozais,Badozais,Kukikhels,Jadoons etc etc etc .. Than Baluch tribes like Khetran,Rind.Mazaris,Lasharis,Lagharis,Buzdars etc etc tetc .. All these people migrated centuries ago from neighbouring provinces.. Punjab borders KPK,Sindh,Baluchistan,Kashmir .. Apart from tht we have outsiders like Gillanis @Ghareeb_Da_Baal ,Chagtais,Qazalbash,Awan (nawab of kalabagh is also Aman(descent from Hazrat Abbas RA), than we have araiens,Khatars etc etc all .. They make a huge population of Punjab .. And none ethnically are punjabis or of indo aryan origin !!!!!

I can count a billion more tribes who exist in Punjab .. Speak punjabi,serieki or their native language or both..

So tell me what should be the definition of "Punjabi" wrt Pakistani Punjab?

I know what sereiki very well, my gf is a lahori, she tells me every thing. recently there was some proposals on making sereikistan.

Of course there is no census. but My point is, people following a culture is based on the region basically according to climatic conditions.

It's like a if you are in rome , be a roman. So if I start eating Dosa in Punjab, it will upset my bowl movement. So I have to follow the tradition of the region, but this wont make me punjabi unless until, my ancestors migrated there 100 or 200 years back.

tum bhi samjh gaye hogey phir mera LOL kahan kahan ka hai :P heheheheheh, isme d , o or u ki kami hia bass :P

But in punjabi it works as it is without need for any addition of "d", "o" or "u". That is the beauty of punjabi it helps you when you need it and real punjabis can enjoy the play of this word on people like you.

Last edited:
Yes they were kashatriaya but of mostly south indian ruling dynasties origin who filled the power vaccum in Rajasthan/Gujarat areas after the northern kashatriyas were entirely wiped out or took to trade as a profession like punjabi khatris.

Shah it Kashmiri Bhai .. Apni taraf say kahanian mat banao.. South Indians filling vacuum in rajhistan .. Kya bananas kar rahay ho.. Even today the Rajputs don't look like South Indians nor have cultural similarities with them.. Apart from tht history dispels this retarded (excuse me) theory of yours .. There are no 90 million Rajputs .. I myself have seen low class castes like barber,cobblers etc change their identity n become Rajput when they get some money..

But in punjabi it works as it is without need for any addition of "d", "o" or "u". That is the beauty of punjabi it helps you when you need it and real punjabis enjoys the play of this word on people like you.

yeh toh Indian ki beauty hai... na samjh ko bhi samjha dety hai ;)

I know what sereiki very well, my gf is a lahori, she tells me every thing. recently there was some proposals on making sereikistan.

Do you please call Ur left hand your gf.. Dhi dia chudha.. there was no serikistan .. But Waseb .. Tu chutu haen teku gaal de samg kai nai.

@Imran Khan Bhai ji sahi hei.

Of course there is no census. but My point is, people following a culture is based on the region basically according to climatic conditions.

It's like a if you are in rome , be a roman. So if I start eating Dosa in Punjab, it will upset my bowl movement. So I have to follow the tradition of the region, but this wont make me punjabi unless until, my ancestors migrated there 100 or 200 years back.

Lmao ..

]

Your gf was from Sargodha before i got banned last week.

Do you please call Ur left hand your gf.. Dhi dia chudha.. there was no serikistan .. But Waseb .. Tu chutu haen teku gaal de samg kai nai.

@Imran Khan Bhai ji sahi hei.

Lmao ..

samag ki honda aey chacha? ..tussi sajje hatho likho ... sulta likha jauna.. its samaj.
mennu pata aey,, ehe chatting hor yahoo msngr da kasoor aey

Shah it Kashmiri Bhai .. Apni taraf say kahanian mat banao.. South Indians filling vacuum in rajhistan .. Kya bananas kar rahay ho.. Even today the Rajputs don't look like South Indians nor have cultural similarities with them.. Apart from tht history dispels this retarded (excuse me) theory of yours .. There are no 90 million Rajputs .. I myself have seen low class castes like barber,cobblers etc change their identity n become Rajput when they get some money..

Bhai you can't change genes, do you think Rajasthan Rajputs and Punjabi rajputs are same?

nahi bhai.. you guys are decendents of arabs, and great alexanders... how can Indians and pakistanis be same. You have ruled the world for millions years... we are weak people.. Pakistan is so wonderfull uff.. mein marjawaan :P :rofl:

Gurkha bol bhai . :D

I'm a Baluch .. Unless your slap share my origin or ancestry .. Sure son we ain't same..

Bhai you can't change genes, do you think Rajasthan Rajputs and Punjabi rajputs are same?

Yes .. Except tht they had migrated to Punjab centuries ago.. N adopted the local language,culture etc.. They have gotra system which itself is pretty explanatory..

Back
Top Bottom