What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Lmao .. Sadozai is a sub branch of popalzai Pakhtun tribe .. I know tht bcoz I have Sadozai friends.. Speak both serieki n Pakhto.

Ok you are not talking about Azad Kashmir Sudhans right? They also say they are Sadozai pashtun but actually are local potohari/punjabi pre islamic origin.

They are not, brother. Read my previous posts. Yes being gujjars there would be some continuity, sure.
Are jatts in Punjab same as jatts in rajasthan or UP? One jatt I know claimed descent from Rajputs . Does it mean that his ancestor was living in Rajasthan lol?
Nope right

Bro thats what i am saying also lol

don'T be happy, I won't give you her number ... Lols. tussi tashreef jama kar baitho :bounce:

brohi hogey tum?

Lmao in a Marri Baluch not bahvi.. Brahvis mixed with Dravidians n even speak a different language .. Tht happened during the time of Persian king noshervan .. Who fought with the Baluch .. 1 group of Baluch settled n married Dravidian women .. The others broke relations with them .. N since then they are called brahvis n Baluch don't really consider them Baluch.

They are not, brother. Read my previous posts. Yes being gujjars there would be some continuity, sure.
Are jatts in Punjab same as jatts in rajasthan or UP? One jatt I know claimed descent from Rajputs . Does it mean that his ancestor was living in Rajasthan lol?
Nope right

Bro you should change your username, vaise first time I seen a Mughal with Shah surname. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom