What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

b021.png

b022.png

b023.png

All Imran haters are free to comment now.

Afzal Khan says he dont have any proof of rigging, but is sure NS won thru rigging.. .:what::what:

Afzal Khan says he dont have any proof of rigging, but is sure NS won thru rigging.. .:what::what:
You know what they say about 'opinions'? Everyone has them. So this Afzal Khan wakes up after 15 months. Great. And didn't IK himself fought for the restoration of the same CJP I. Chaudry? Another failure of his poor judgment.

Its Time for the DROP SCENE, ENOUGH of This TOPI DRAMA, Dear PML NIHAARI League Bye Bye GAME OVER

I thought saturday was the day when Empire was suppose to lift finger. I love Imran's cricket analogies thats where his vocabulary end. half of his speech is cricket commentary.
- Pakistanio baithey raho abhi match khatam nehe hua
- inshallah kul NS clean bold ho jaye ga
- verna persoon caught behind ho jaye ga
- Inshallah bohot jald bouncer phaikoon ga

then his examples of running a govt is like captaining a cricket team.

PTI walo bohot jald tournament khatam honey wala hay.

Its Time for the DROP SCENE, ENOUGH of This TOPI DRAMA, Dear PML NIHAARI League Bye Bye GAME OVER

kon jeeta?
bowling figures kis ke achey thay
runs kis ne zyada banaye
man of the match kon hoga

now I am talking your language hehehe

You know what they say about 'opinions'? Everyone has them. So this Afzal Khan wakes up after 15 months. Great. And didn't IK himself fought for the restoration of the same CJP I. Chaudry? Another failure of his poor judgment.
A Pic of Afzal Khan & family attending PTI gathering is floating on social media.. i'll not post due to privacy reasons... kuch bhi theek nai koi bhi saaf nai,,, :(

I thought saturday was the day when Empire was suppose to lift finger. I love Imran's cricket analogies thats where his vocabulary end. half of his speech is cricket commentary.
- Pakistanio baithey raho abhi match khatam nehe hua
- inshallah kul NS clean bold ho jaye ga
- verna persoon caught behind ho jaye ga
- Inshallah bohot jald bouncer phaikoon ga

then his examples of running a govt is like captaining a cricket team.

PTI walo bohot jald tournament khatam honey wala hay.

kon jeeta?
bowling figures kis ke achey thay
runs kis ne zyada banaye
man of the match kon hoga

now I am talking your language hehehe

Dear PLZ Wait, This is Pakistan Here Things go From POINT ZERO to Infinity and Back to Zero in No Time, This Drama is about to end in Few Hours Now, Lets see what happens

I have an opinion too....a GIANT alien ship is about to land in the Parliament house of Pakistan. Aliens with two heads and eight arms will come out. Take IK and Mullah with them and fly away towards Japan. Pakistan will request the US to scramble its F-22's stationed around Japan and the US government will refuse as they don't want to negotiate or help undemocratic and extremist politicians in Pakistan.
An hour after, the Alien ship will come by and drop both of them off and leave a note attached to their shirts that would read: "SORRY, we didn't realize they broke the constitution. Our economy is doing much better. We don't want silly marches in the Southern-Western Most Upper Atmosphere to go bankrupt" :-) . That's my opinion

We already knew these facts. First time, someone had the balls to come out in the open and take a risk. My respects to the man. The whole system is seriously effed up. If anyone carefully watched the interview, he'd understand who supplied the 'extra' ballot papers. We all know exactly where they are printed!!!! :woot:

@Aeronaut @Oscar

b021.png

b022.png

b023.png

All Imran haters are free to comment now.

So you are predicting CM S. Sharif resigns today and on Tuesday PM N. Sharif resigns, right? And so what happens when they resign and, say some other 'loyal' persons become CM/PM, the marchers head back, and then the assemblies re-elect these people? Which they probably will. You know that IK would have lost. Even fewer people will join him next time and next time the blunder of allowing these thugs inside the Red Zone will not be repeated.

i dont think so this would happen if u love to see Nawaz and Xardari time and time again it would be ur wish but not mine and others as well i hope

I see so he doesnt have proof. That is going to be a problem as even though his statement holds meaning, yet lack of proof will hurt him. Imran needs proof and evidence. He has them but to on a wider scale which involves all constitutes he does not. Imran will however find stronger backing with this statement and may force more stronger points during negotiations.

He was supposed to announce two main inductees will be joining him? has he mentioned who they are? The thing is again how will this end and truly when will it end?
This revelation does not change the fact that pakistan needs this to end to move on. All results aside the stalemate must end for the country to move.

A Pic of Afzal Khan & family attending PTI gathering is floating on social media.. i'll not post due to privacy reasons... kuch bhi theek nai koi bhi saaf nai,,, :(

THIS PIC??

1545907_736208309781791_2991809071686551620_n.jpg

he said he don't have proof but he knew elections are rigged... like calling someone thief but saying i don't have proof... 14 month bad yaad aaya hai wese ise?? bht dair krdi Meharbaan aate aate

Back
Top Bottom