What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

The Deep State will never reform. It can only be dismantled. What happened with Geo, and is now happening against a lawfully elected government, and what will be happening soon, is ample proof that your claims are incorrect.

Deep States exists in USA & UK etc - and direct the Presidents and PMs. You would be a fool to believe otherwise! Dismantling DS in Pakistan would be even bigger foolishness ... unless a true Islamic system like Khilafat-e-Rashida is in place.

Forum members who still support him: In light of these and much else, should you not question his judgement, if not his sanity? There is no harm--no shame if you abandon supporting him. He is a worthless 'leader' and is actually a danger to Pakistan.

Babe why spending so much time trying to convince others? Your posts literally make no sense. You are basically repeating the same thing in different ways. It is getting annoying now!

It's not even a 'practical' solution to have hundreds of thousands people of Pakistan withdraw their money from banks and save the cash in their houses--not to mention the chances of robbery/theft if they do so.

And in case we missed what I posted above: He has also called for a 'wheel jam' strike nationwide from tomorrow as part of his 'non violent' civil-disobedience movement.

How low can he go? How much more damage to the country he is going to inflict before some bone is thrown his way?

Forum members who still support him: In light of these and much else, should you not question his judgement, if not his sanity? There is no harm--no shame if you abandon supporting him. He is a worthless 'leader' and is actually a danger to Pakistan.

You are commenting on something he never said!! I repeat, he said 'Take your money out of Government owned banks'!!!!! Is that too tough to read and comprehend?

What about the damage done by container policy of the government?

Deep States exists in USA & UK etc - and direct the Presidents and PMs. You would be a fool to believe otherwise! Dismantling DS in Pakistan would be even bigger foolishness ... unless a true Islamic system like Khilafat-e-Rashida is in place.

Khilafat-e-Rashida? Great! I am sure it will be so much more absolutely picture perfect in Pakistan with that system. :D

BvzMpA0CYAEtQ-y.jpg:large

Amazing Banner at D-Chowk.......Hats off to PA.

Are you muslim? And are you Pakistani? Do you believe in Quranic laws?

He is our babe. He likes to think he has done something for Pakistan that no one has done. Spends tons of time over here and gives free publicity to people.

Please let him carry on.

Khilafat-e-Rashida? Great! I am sure it will be so much more absolutely picture perfect in Pakistan with that system. :D

Correct. Believe me, I'd rather than even Imran Khan over some mullah/khalifa.

@saad445566 : I don't indulge in tit-for-tat exchanges. You have three pages of trolling from a few pages back where there is nothing except you and a couple of guys doing nothing. You may put me in your 'ignore' list. If one of us is out of line then it is the job of the Moderators to take action.

It's not even a 'practical' solution to have hundreds of thousands people of Pakistan withdraw their money from banks and save the cash in their houses--not to mention the chances of robbery/theft if they do so.

And in case we missed what I posted above: He has also called for a 'wheel jam' strike nationwide from tomorrow as part of his 'non violent' civil-disobedience movement.

How low can he go? How much more damage to the country he is going to inflict before some bone is thrown his way?

The technical name for this is called " Run on the bank " in which case by law the state bank has to intervene and sure up it's guarantees to the bank involved.

Correct. Believe me, I'd rather than even Imran Khan over some mullah/khalifa.

@saad445566 : I don't indulge in tit-for-tat exchanges. You have three pages of trolling from a few pages back where there is nothing except you and a couple of guys doing nothing. You may put me in your 'ignore' list. If one of us is out of line then it is the job of the Moderators to take action.
You talking to me?

feel sorry for imran. he's probably crying for trusting and siding ex musharaf minister, imported inqalabi, ex pmln ppp members, who said he'll become PM

Unfortunately, the mental state he is in, he can't cry or feel sorry until the cycle ends, this is the extreme Bi Polar disorder at the its best. However, in a few weeks or in a few months, when the Grandiose cycle changes to Lows, you might see him doing press conferences and asking the nation to forgive him and ALL of a sudden a huge change in behavior. But, it'll last for a few months too. Patients with this issue have either high (from March till October, little plus or minus) or LOW (October till February, little plus or minus). Nothing you can do, they brain chemicals aren't regulated to be normal unless they take medications for this.

Boy, this is some party going on here. Wish nations had a history of these kind of fun-filled Independence Parties vs. the Actual history filled with Sacrifice and Pain to get independence from others.
Could someone post some videos of the Concerts in the Rain that happened? I heard some very fine women were dancing in the rain and it was all over the social media. I'd like to see that, it'll refresh all the debaters here I am sure :-)

In that case I suppose PA will emerge stronger - which will be good for the nation.

PA has its share of the burden and much responsibility. It is doing a great job at that. It doesn't need to get its name dirty by getting involved with the Taliban Khan's dirty politics.
The ONLY power that would come out stronger is a democratic system. That's for sure.
For the FIRST time in 70 years of Pakistan's history, ALL political parties have agreed to take it to streets if the current government gets toppled. That's actually great. (IK's party doesn't count as he's already started Civil Unrest so which means violation of the constitution and that's undemocratic and illegal). Such stance on running a democratic system tells others to not mess with the political system and that people will hold the ultimate power. Very good for the system. Plus it has started a new trend to have all political parties align through communication and negotiation. That creates a much more tolerant democracy and was much needed in Pakistan as things between any two rival parties tend to be intense and enemy-like. This brings about a good change where everyone knows that no matter what they think of the others, they have to be respectful and at some point, reach out to others for support, even if they were rivals. Beauty of the democracy. Slowly, this SAME tolerant mentality will show up in the society and that would be en END to Talibanization. So something good came out of wasting a trillion and a lot of time in this mess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom