What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

AAJ Tv cameraman was admitted to hospital in critical condition after badly beaten by dharna people...

kamran Yousaf ‏@Kamran_Yousaf 1m
Naya Pakistan Mubarak ho. PTI workers thrashed Ajj TV cameraman in #AzadiMarchPTI.

any news on why did they attack him?
Disagreement over broadcasting footage of Imran after he finished his speech.. after thrashing him , he was taken to Khan container where Khan apologized.... :)
Bv1bgsHCcAAe4QS.jpg:large

Bv1bjjBCIAQtVRq.jpg:large

Naya Pakistan Mubarak ho. PTI workers thrashed Ajj TV cameraman in #AzadiMarchPTI.

This is a deplorable action that should be condemned by all including imran khan. These actions can throw a black ink in imrans otherwise peaceful protest. He must make sure the people there do not do any actions like that which will effect his march.

Disagreement over broadcasting footage of Imran after he finished his speech.. after thrashing him , he was taken to Khan container where Khan apologized.... :)
Bv1bgsHCcAAe4QS.jpg:large

Bv1bjjBCIAQtVRq.jpg:large

Waisay I have seen it every time. Whenever a politician does any action against the media channel they immediately go against them and start maligning them. I wont be surprised if ajj follows suite as i have seen many commendable and better ranked news channel do this.

Raza Rumi ‏@Razarumi 46s
In April 2013, at a roundtable,Mr Afzal Khan said all preps for a fair election by ECP were done. I was there. pic.twitter.com/CmrIXGVbwp

Raza Rumi ‏@Razarumi 57s
.@IzharulHassan Oh yes indeed. You were there as well :) Badlata haye rang aasman kaise kaise!

This will make his revelation weaker. Although it will still have effect but when arguments against a testimony can be raised then it can also be brushed aside which is a common way of removing a trying testimony. the thing is will imran allow it to be brushed aside. Imran khna must use his political mind here ( grow one for Gods sake) and utilize his statement. Go big on it and on his basis along with the whitepaper ask for greater control in negotiations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom