What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10639445_10152380673329527_8359915431970254898_n.jpg

#Respect

Respect for Yousaf Chacha

He is a janitor in a private hospital in Islamabad. In the morning, he works at the hospital and in the evening, he walks from G-8 to the venue of‪#‎AzadiSquare‬, which is 7.2 km apart (1 hour 30 minutes walk), because he cannot afford a ride.

He has been going to ‪#‎AzadiMarch‬ continuously for the past 10 days. Two days back, his community donated 200 rupees per house and he bought food for the people at dharna site. Despite being so financially

challenged, their spirit is worth praising.

When he was asked why does he goes through all this suffering daily he said "mera dada, mera baap Insaf k liye rotay rotay marr gaye. Meri sari umar guzar gaye ... Is mulk mai hum ghareebon ke liye kisi ne kuch nahi kia. Imran khan ko Allah ne dolat, izzat shohrat har cheez se nawaza hai, wo aaj khara hua hai tou hamare liye khara hua hai! Phir hum usay kaisay akela chor den?

Transalation: My grandfather, My father died asking for justice. All my life has been spent but nobody did anything for us, the poor. Imran khan has been blessed with wealth, respect, fame and everything. Today he has stood up for us then how can we leave him?

10639445_10152380673329527_8359915431970254898_n.jpg

#Respect

Respect for Yousaf Chacha

He is a janitor in a private hospital in Islamabad. In the morning, he works at the hospital and in the evening, he walks from G-8 to the venue of‪#‎AzadiSquare‬, which is 7.2 km apart (1 hour 30 minutes walk), because he cannot afford a ride.

He has been going to ‪#‎AzadiMarch‬ continuously for the past 10 days. Two days back, his community donated 200 rupees per house and he bought food for the people at dharna site. Despite being so financially

challenged, their spirit is worth praising.

When he was asked why does he goes through all this suffering daily he said "mera dada, mera baap Insaf k liye rotay rotay marr gaye. Meri sari umar guzar gaye ... Is mulk mai hum ghareebon ke liye kisi ne kuch nahi kia. Imran khan ko Allah ne dolat, izzat shohrat har cheez se nawaza hai, wo aaj khara hua hai tou hamare liye khara hua hai! Phir hum usay kaisay akela chor den?

Transalation: My grandfather, My father died asking for justice. All my life has been spent but nobody did anything for us, the poor. Imran khan has been blessed with wealth, respect, fame and everything. Today he has stood up for us then how can we leave him?
Place stories like these on the dominant social media channels too. One more suggestion - If you look at PTI/IK official FB page - Some of the content posted is getting a lot more "LIKES" than the others. I don't think it's completely random. The time of the posts is one variable that can skew the data - BUT it's not completely random. There must be some similarities between the content posted that gets more likes than other posts. We can perhaps analyze it and try to shape the content accordingly.

The simpleton awaam still thinks that politicians (Nawaz, Zardari, IK) are out there for them. How naive.

Look at IK, he is not protesting for the awaam but for the rigging that supposedly robbed his quest for power. It's a pure personal political agenda and not a wider public awaami agenda.

No politician, even in the developed world, thinks about the awaam. Obama and David Cameroon are not public servants by any means. Economic prosperity of these countries creates a delusion that the politicians serve the public. That has never been the case since the dawn of human civilization.

It's against human nature to serve the interests of others at the cost of his own.

The simpleton awaam still thinks that politicians (Nawaz, Zardari, IK) are out there for them. How naive.

Look at IK, he is not protesting for the awaam but for the rigging that supposedly robbed his quest for power. It's a pure personal political agenda and not a wider public awaami agenda.

No politician, even in the developed world, thinks about the awaam. Obama and David Cameroon are not public servants by any means. Economic prosperity of these countries creates a delusion that the politicians serve the public. That has never been the case since the dawn of human civilization.

It's against human nature to serve the interests of others at the cost of his own.

Leaders do put the interest of the nation before thier own, it mus be said.

However, the sad realization that what IK is promising - a "change" - is an unrealistic expectation, will set in inevitably. The overall system, and its inabilities to deal with the problems of the people, will remain, no matter who is in power.

Please don't bring any Jewish connection here--I realize the brutal suppression of Palestinians but in this case it is Imran Khan and his ego which is solely responsible for the current crisis. Read @orangzaib above; he says is best the 'mental' status of IK.

#2: There is no Tahrir Square here; the crowd is far too small for a country the size of Pakistan and even by IK's previous crowds. The way I see it: The govt of NS is staying. I can't say if any token/temporary resignation of NS and/or SS would be offered as bone to these rabid dogs or not.
In that case I suppose PA will emerge stronger - which will be good for the nation.

In that case I suppose PA will emerge stronger - which will be good for the nation.

The prevailing theory is that the Army will come out stronger. Maybe. I am not sure. The million dollar question, for which there is no convincing answer yet: Did the Army really engineer these marches even tacitly? Perhaps. If the answer is a 'yes' then MY theory is that the PA will come out WEAKER: The marches have decidedly been a failure.

If that was good for Pakistan - Motherland babes would have done something constructive. Creating jihadis to make $$$ - killing same people to make more $$$ - Komando elite didn't resign even after 50,000 people got killed - Resign due to negligence and the fact that they couldn't find the solution. Gwadar land scam, Zarar Zamin and so on...

Place stories like these on the dominant social media channels too. One more suggestion - If you look at PTI/IK official FB page - Some of the content posted is getting a lot more "LIKES" than the others. I don't think it's completely random. The time of the posts is one variable that can skew the data - BUT it's not completely random. There must be some similarities between the content posted that gets more likes than other posts. We can perhaps analyze it and try to shape the content accordingly.

I have to hats-off to PTI media team. Brilliant use of social media. Just a couple of days ago a powerful email came to me (I was their donor) with good text/visuals asking to support the Azadi March.
It's a different matter that can see through the thuggery and lack of substance.

Insiders news coas has called core commanders conference tomorrow...
I think pmlm has the last night to solve the crisis.

And yet another nail in the coffin of PTI: A chunk of his MNAs forming a 'Forward Block'. It is sad to see that the most promising party of Pakistan can't even hold onto its own MNAs after barely 15 months. You know that if more than 50% of MNAs of party form a Forward Block then anti-defection laws don't apply--in essence the Forward Block becomes THE original party.

‘Angry’ PTI MNAs opposed to resignation form group - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The meeting of the dissident MNAs was held after behind-the-scenes deliberation following the PTI core committee’s statement about the resignation of its lawmakers. A member of the dissident group disclosed to Dawn names of some of the MNAs who, he claimed, had decided not to resign their seats.
The convener of the dissident PTI parliamentarians from KP was not available for comment and his cell phone remained switched off.
“We had told Imran Khan that we would resign only if the KP chief minister, ministers and MPAs resigned. We will not quit our seats without them,” the dissident said.
He said that the party leadership’s attempt to save their government in KP and at the same time asking MNAs to resign, smacked of opportunism. “There is no principle here,” the lawmaker said.

Insiders news coas has called core commanders conference tomorrow...
I think pmlm has the last night to solve the crisis.

There has never been more opposition to a coup in Pakistan's entire history than it is now. No one, I mean no one outside of PTI/PAT and their supporters want the govt to topple because of a few thousand protestors. And IF the Army is stupid enough to mount a coup then rest assured it will face the combined wrath of Pakistani political parties, media, judiciary, lawyer bodies, civil societies and indeed the people at large. Even an indirect coup will not be acceptable.

And I think Army should know what kind of back-stabber Imran Khan is! He opposed the Swat operation in 2009 but the end result is that Swat is much better now. He opposed the operations against Taliban even though they have killed tends of thousands; he eventually (and reluctantly) accepted the NWA operation but we know where his heart lies.

Pakistan cannot be made like Afghanistan where change of power was almost always because of violence and street power. That's probably THE single most important difference Pakistan and Afghanistan (and cause for the vast gap in their HDI /GDP): Pakistanis have generally handled the power transitions much better than Afghanistan. And that can't be allowed to change because of a few thousand rejected thugs.

And yet another nail in the coffin of PTI: A chunk of his MNAs forming a 'Forward Block'. It is sad to see that the most promising party of Pakistan can't even hold onto its own MNAs after barely 15 months. You know that if more than 50% of MNAs of party form a Forward Block then anti-defection laws don't apply--in essence the Forward Block becomes THE original party.

‘Angry’ PTI MNAs opposed to resignation form group - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

5 member Resignation not received by PTI, others have submitted to Speaker NA, and Speaker says he wont accept all Resignation submitted by PTI, today Choty mian will resign and by Tuesday Nawaz will, CM and PM would be from PMLN and then others PTI reservation would be address accordingly, Govt already accepted 4 out of 6 Demands of PTI. both parties are near to solution. PA will never play on Front surely on back-foot.

There has never been more opposition to a coup in Pakistan's entire history than it is now. No one, I mean no one outside of PTI/PAT and their supporters want the govt to topple because of a few thousand protestors. And IF the Army is stupid enough to mount a coup then rest assured it will face the combined wrath of Pakistani political parties, media, judiciary, lawyer bodies, civil societies and indeed the people at large. Even an indirect coup will not be acceptable.

And I think Army should know what kind of back-stabber Imran Khan is! He opposed the Swat operation in 2009 but the end result is that Swat is much better now. He opposed the operations against Taliban even though they have killed tends of thousands; he eventually (and reluctantly) accepted the NWA operation but we know where his heart lies.

Pakistan cannot be made like Afghanistan where change of power was almost always because of violence and street power. That's probably THE single most important difference Pakistan and Afghanistan (and cause for the vast gap in their HDI /GDP): Pakistanis have generally handled the power transitions much better than Afghanistan. And that can't be allowed to change because of a few thousand rejected thugs.

All the Army wants to prove that it is still the real power, but cutting down an elected government down to size and telling everyone that only the Army controls defense and foreign policies. Banning Geo, and maintaining the illegal blockade on its transmissions even now, was another step in the same vein.

Of course, this state of affairs is a continuing disaster for Pakistan, but hey, at least the "ideahlojee" is "protected". Who cares about all the rest.

l like your emotions and is baffled by your innocence at the same time . In the current century coups aren't like how they were used to be anyways news is pmln mpa nasrullah ghuman has refused to join a pmln rally against pit..
Clearly showing the fractures within.

Back
Top Bottom