What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10362625_828599060515849_2019300695469247516_n.jpg

These tweets prove that the novice Maryam Nawaz is much better at political maneuvering than IK who is struggling for 18 years. You just proved my points. Thanx

So Nawaz stole millions is a better politician?

Maryam is using father name to become PM in the future, she don't have any struggle in her life, that is a easy task for her.

When i look at him i see immature and looser individual, no hope of good from him.
I've seen his performance in KPK, how can he ensure free and fair elections in whole country when his own party elections were rigged, i have seen his justice how he sold party tickets to rich families and neglected hardworking and old PTI members. Look at his character(playboy) and his company qadri, sheeda tali, chaudhris lol how low he can get just to become PM?
There was no model town happened in KPK, & there is no OOLLOO butt found there & in PTI? Lolzzz
May ALLAH save Pakistan from people like you.

Imran suggests use of Hundi system for transfer of money

ISLAMABAD: After civil disobedience announcement, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has suggested overseas Pakistanis to use Hundi system for transfer of money to Pakistan, Geo News reported.

Suggesting illegal action to the Pakistanis living abroad, Imran asked them to stop sending money to their families through banks (remittances)
@orangzaib @Jzaib @WishLivePak @Meengla @genmirajborgza786
@That Guy @SBD-3
@Chak Bamu

1) Both of these guys need Seroquel XR pills twice a day with food. That'll fix the Anger, Paranoia, Grandiosity, Abusive Language and all. One of the best medications out there for Bi Polar and Border Line Personality Disorder

2) This drama has ended in my books. The solution has been agreed upon. Expect by Tuesday or Wednesday this whole thing to wrap up.

1) Both of these guys need Seroquel XR pills twice a day with food. That'll fix the Anger, Paranoia, Grandiosity, Abusive Language and all. One of the best medications out there for Bi Polar and Border Line Personality Disorder

2) This drama has ended in my books. The solution has been agreed upon. Expect by Tuesday or Wednesday this whole thing to wrap up.
feel sorry for imran. he's probably crying for trusting and siding ex musharaf minister, imported inqalabi, ex pmln ppp members, who said he'll become PM

he lost his chance next term too. in fact, forever lol

There never were any Jewish connections. Jemima's mother was Christian, not Jewish. Her father was not happy at her marrying IK.
1.To be a Jew the mother needs to be a Jew. Which would not make Jemima a Jew. Wonder if PTI has been able to explain this to the masses.

2. All are tensed to see how Pakistan's Tahriq Square /Pakistan Spring ends. In Tunisia, Egypt and Bahrain the old order prevailed/returned.

1.To be a Jew the mother needs to be a Jew. Which would not make Jemima a Jew. Wonder if PTI has been able to explain this to the masses.

2. All are tensed to see how Pakistan's Tahriq Square /Pakistan Spring ends. In Tunisia, Egypt and Bahrain the old order prevailed/returned.

Please don't bring any Jewish connection here--I realize the brutal suppression of Palestinians but in this case it is Imran Khan and his ego which is solely responsible for the current crisis. Read @orangzaib above; he says is best the 'mental' status of IK.

#2: There is no Tahrir Square here; the crowd is far too small for a country the size of Pakistan and even by IK's previous crowds. The way I see it: The govt of NS is staying. I can't say if any token/temporary resignation of NS and/or SS would be offered as bone to these rabid dogs or not.

To my mind the election in ‪#‎Punjab‬ was stolen by Nawaz group and we have been suffering ever since under this man's leadership... @CMShehbaz Geoffrey Douglas Langlands

10635838_828206640555091_5684210154371022323_n.jpg

" Iss Dharti ko Sajao, Iss Dharti ko banao, Nawaz Sharif ko Bhagao " - At the age of 90 , Samia's granny sent a message to nation via ARY news yesterday at ‪#‎AzadiDharni‬ in Karachi. Despite being unwell she insisted to be part of change and go to Dharna, On her way she was chanting Go Nawaz Go, gesturing victory to everyone she could see on the streets. She was full of enthusiasm and energy and literally had to be forced to come back home so she could rest.
This is the kind of passion and junoon Imran Khan is talking about everyday in ‪#‎AzadiSquare‬, those who have seen creation of Pakistan understands what Imran Khan is striving for, " Why can't you ? " - asks a 90 years old Pakistani.

The nation has awaken, this movement is unstoppable by these cruel rulers. Afters years of oppression and distress people have taken stand and given their verdict to fight against this corrupt system of Pakistan's politics. We are almost there and will be singing the songs of joy and victory. Keep hanging and joining Dharna everyday, Don't let down your Captain.

1907754_10152378330464527_5038809904605185390_n.jpg

1620836_10152379361384527_635145952185393590_n.jpg

Today, Imran Khan gave Nawaz Sharif a perfect democratic solution practiced all over the world; that you resign till investigations are concluded and if you are proved innocent, we will accept you. But the Autocratic Badshah thinks he is unaccountable!

How can the inquiry be Free and Fair when the beneficiary is sitting on the top most position.

10629844_828912760484479_5549258116164883471_n.jpg

Last edited:

Generations to come, when asked, do stand testified that we stood up against tyrants, looters and dacoit rulers.., we left our jobs, our livelihood, our home, our comfort, for a dream of a naya Pakistan, and Allah I make you witness that we followed the path Ihdi nasarat ul mustakeem and tried our best.

Nasim Zehra ‏@NasimZehra 8m
AR.Kasuri said on tv 2 days ago"Mian sb Musharraf ko phone karain aur kahain Musharraf bhai aap mujheay mu'af kar thain" phir sub theek hoga

Imran suggests use of Hundi system for transfer of money

ISLAMABAD: After civil disobedience announcement, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has suggested overseas Pakistanis to use Hundi system for transfer of money to Pakistan, Geo News reported.

Suggesting illegal action to the Pakistanis living abroad, Imran asked them to stop sending money to their families through banks (remittances) and use Hundi system for transfer of money to Pakistan.
According to a report, long march and sit-in politics has incurred a loss of Rs490 billion on Pakistan only in August.

Imran suggests use of Hundi system for transfer of money | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

@orangzaib @Jzaib @WishLivePak @Meengla @genmirajborgza786 @That Guy @SBD-3
@Chak Bamu
Slip of tongue, he did apologized later for asking people to transfer money thru hawala/hundi, but now he says people should withdraw all their money from Gov Banks as part of civil disobedience movement .. o_Oo_O

Nasim Zehra ‏@NasimZehra 8m
AR.Kasuri said on tv 2 days ago"Mian sb Musharraf ko phone karain aur kahain Musharraf bhai aap mujheay mu'af kar thain" phir sub theek hoga

Slip of tongue, he did apologized later for asking people to transfer money thru hawala/hundi, but now he says people should withdraw all their money from Gov Banks as part of civil disobedience movement .. o_Oo_O
In my opinion it's not the right strategy at this stage. IK's primary focus should be getting more and more people in dharna and then maybe initiate these tactics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom