What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

8) Start a Twitter campaign - #DefyAmericanstooges - Post images on Twitter of people's passport travelling from other countries to participate in dharna. Just the outside that shows the country with an airport background. - This will indeed give legitimacy to the powers to be (Which they have anyways). On the flip side, it will also create sense of revolution (ride against American interference).This can also be implemented locally - #WedefyNawaz - Where pictures taken by the people are posted. - If you are really tired of the printing babe - You can even send an email to the US State Dept. with the passport image that you are going back home.

Last edited:
8) Start a Twitter campaign - #DefyAmericanstooges - Post images on Twitter of people's passport travelling from other countries to participate in dharna. Just the outside that shows the country with an airport background. - This will give legitimization to the powers to be. On the flip side, it will also create sense of revolution. - This can also be implemented in the local scale - #WedefyNawaz - Where pictures taken by the people are posted. - If you are really tired by the printing babe - You can even send an email to the US State Dept. with the image that you are going back home.
oye hero…. r u a hippie or something?

9) A short performance (theatre inspired) where performers act on a certain script. Can be done in ISB. For example, child dying, youth looking for job etc the script gives a brief background and concludes. This can be accompanied with certain musical tunes etc.

I have heard that Imran Khan has found his future wife in this jalsa?? Can anyone confirm?? :man_in_love:

I have heard that Imran Khan has found his future wife in this jalsa?? Can anyone confirm?? :man_in_love:
I think playing patriotic songs is good. They should also play musical tunes that have cognitive effects. Search - "Cognitive neuroscience of music"

10) You can even ask your Twitter followers to post visuals about what they recommend should be changed at the dharna site. Not words because that's easy to do and you will get tons of toxic BS. IK is people's person. - Rather than solely saying Allah has given me everything - Say Allah has given me skills to listen to everyone. Throw in the suggestions that we can improve here at the dharna site.

PTI burgers are the most deluded bunch I have ever seen. Apparently, they are educated but they have absolutely no sense of politics.

1. Constituency politics is essential to win support but PTI is just resorting to brand marketing of IK. It won't work.

2. There is hell of a difference between political opponents and sworn enemies. PTI thinks it's a war where you have to kill the enemy.

3. These educated snobs think that it is IK's birth right to rule because he is oxford-educated.

4. They believe that if two political opponents join forces, it is MUK-MUKA. According to these morons, Nawaz and Zardari should have pulled out each others hairs. They have no sense of political maneuvering.

5. They even abuse the public for not voting for IK in 2013 elections. How stupid of them.

PTI burgers are the most deluded bunch I have ever seen. Apparently, they are educated but they have absolutely no sense of politics.

1. Constituency politics is essential to win support but PTI is just resorting to brand marketing of IK. It won't work.

2. There is hell of a difference between political opponents and sworn enemies. PTI thinks it's a war where you have to kill the enemy.

3. These educated snobs think that it is IK's birth right to rule because he is oxford-educated.

4. They believe that if two political opponents join forces, it is MUK-MUKA. According to these morons, Nawaz and Zardari should have pulled out each others hairs. They have no sense of political maneuvering.

5. They even abuse the public for not voting for IK in 2013 elections. How stupid of them.

Keep calm and go attend some morality classes. Is this how you usually talk at home?

10409582_10201787734893632_7833152338212897712_n.jpg

Keep calm and go attend some morality classes. Is this how you usually talk at home?

10409582_10201787734893632_7833152338212897712_n.jpg

These tweets prove that the novice Maryam Nawaz is much better at political maneuvering than IK who is struggling for 18 years. You just proved my points. Thanx

I tuinknyou
Are you INSANE? (1) you are trying to quote stuff from the constitution which your retarded leader has ALREADY violated, including his OATH! So this document called the constitution to him doesn't exist or is invalid at this point. WHY use it then?
Wait, JUST like he's said the system shouldn't existed but he's still a PART of it in KPK? BTW, HIS KPK GOVERNMENT Was ALSO a gesture from NS. So in his crazy, fogged up mind, the NS government doesn't exist due to being illegal. So his government also doesn't exist as he got it through NS.....??

Quoting crap from different web sites and legal cases and mixing them like a cocktail proves your "case" that no one including the Supreme Court or the High Courts or the Media knows about? Tell me where does the constitution tells AN ELECTED MEMBER of NATIONAL ASSEMBLY to do Civil Unrest WHILE he's under the OATH???? Violating constitution is a death penalty under pretty much all constitutions.
You conveniently over looked the ENTIRE situation and mixed crap from Pakistan to India to Arizona WITHOUT having the legal expertise to first analyze the CASE (which no one really knows about as it in IK's head only), and then provide evidence and defense.

You are justifying the the LAST resort in your statements (Coupe is unconstitutional in any democracy and so is the Civil Unrest). You also didn't listen other criterion for the elected officials, if a current of future member LIES to people and to the government, he's ineligible to run for the office. Taliban Khan's ENTIRE strategy is based on lying to people.

You have absolutely NO idea about how a democratic system whether it be in the US or elsewhere. And you've quoted stuff that's wrong. There is a LOT more to it to the US Senators then just law making.

Plus, 20K people blackmailing a system, causing economic disturbance and threatening people's lives don't really need to be talking about Democracy. You are a little Taliban gang trying to gang up on an entire country through lying and conducting illegal politics. But yet, you have labor that's too busy trying to tell people bullshi*t is actually right and legal when its not.

Try not to waste others time in writing these cocktail of legal cases to justify Civil Unrest, abuse and violation of a constitution and destruction of an economy by 20K dancers. This is a little modern militia trying to take over a country with a 20k population. Not worth anything around a discussion. If IK was protesting at the Parliament Door with his few members, that would be democratic. Not threats, not by violating the constitution and definitely not by instigating terrorism.
MOFO is so stu*pid that yesterday the same government he called unconstitutional and "We will NEVER talk to them" ....now he's sending his people for negotiations. Speaks volume for his mental relatedness.
When you go through law school and actually become an attorney, we'll talk. Till then, you shouldn't be talking about the law and democracy that you and your leader is abusing for weeks now.
Yiu have no manners to express your opinion or have any regard for others opinion. . I regret I withdrew my negative rating for you. Just for info my comparisons of constitution has nothing to do with present situation. It is my opinion about short comings of constitution. And constitution is no religious scripture which cannot be differed.

Remember the way one expresses up self reflects upon the persons brought ip. Ciao

I tuinknyou

Yiu have no manners to express your opinion or have any regard for others opinion. . I regret I withdrew my negative rating for you. Just for info my comparisons of constitution has nothing to do with present situation. It is my opinion about short comings of constitution. And constitution is no religious scripture which cannot be differed.
Remember the way one expresses up self reflects upon the persons brought ip. Ciao

Well, I hate to disagree but I kind of have to for the record. Your huge write up was with regards to this situation with the protests. Had there be no protests, I don't think we'd be exchanging posts. If you'd like to open up a separate thread under "Stipulations lacking within the Pakistani constitution" I think I won't react to it. 80% of the people that read that post, don't know law and will get an entirely different meaning out of it.

Btw, this entire thing will be done by Monday. So we won't have to write post anymore. Both of Pakistan's REAL friends (the US and the Chinese) got fed-up with this situation so the solution is on its way. And NO, the government doesn't change. I would HIGHLY suggest getting IK and Mullah checked out by a Physiatrist and I'll pay for it if you guys make the report available to public.

These tweets prove that the novice Maryam Nawaz is much better at political maneuvering than IK who is struggling for 18 years. You just proved my points. Thanx

Congratulations. :yahoo:

Hope you'll be able to sleep well tonight.. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom