What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

A way to send powerful message is: 1) Maybe a hunger strike. 2) 5 to 10 cardboards mounted on a stand around the truck. The cardboards can have emotionally charged short sentences. 3) Have a huge "something" where the participants can put their names. "Be part of this movement. Put your name" Of course, paraphrase it!

Let's deconstruct all this. Upside down: IK is a brand. A brand that has to attract people to sustain. There is something I liked that has convinced me to come and join. I am an early supporter of IK. However it's not the case with the majority. IK brand marketing has failed. Your marketing and social media strategists are not sending the right message. It was too IK centric and less about real daily life issues. Good to see that it is evolving now. People need to be interacted with and should be encouraged to give their feedbacks. A barrage of emotionally charged very short clips presenting real life cases. For example, lack of electricity, hospitals, suicides and so on. Personalize the message and engage people. There should be people on ground asking the participants about what convinced them to join other than IK factor. Convince people to join. People are your king.
:lazy::lazy::lazy2:

thats a good one.
5) Maybe have one dedicated cardboard/chart paper mounted stand that gives you the name of the person, picture if possible and the reason they died (state negligence - Like lack of clean water etc). This info will be updated everyday. It will be given by the people present in the dharna. Let people vent out their frustration in a creative and engaging way.

This 66 year old boy wants to get married :))
image.jpg

A way to send powerful message is: 1) Maybe a hunger strike. 2) 5 to 10 cardboards mounted on a stand around the truck. The cardboards can have emotionally charged short sentences. 3) Have a huge "something" where the participants can put their names. "Be part of this movement. Put your name" Of course, paraphrase it!
not in pakistan…. that type of stuff only works in educated countries, in our dumb nation unless people see some action they will ignore it.

This 66 year old boy wants to get married :)) View attachment 44680
whats wrong with that????/
he was joking anyways.

not in pakistan…. that type of stuff only works in educated countries, in our dumb nation unless people see some action they will ignore it.

he was joking anyways.

Nothing wrong but he's projecting and selling us as if this is the national goal of this country to see this psychopath getting married...

Nothing wrong but he's projecting and selling us as if this is the national goal of this country to see this psychopath getting married...
r u being serious???
just get over it bro
the guy was clearly joking… this kind of a new low for imran khan haters.

he was joking anyways.
6) Your biggest strength is your superior enemy. Censorship kills creativity. Relate your past with the dream. Your = country. For example, visuals of - "WHY IS ISRAEL SUCCESSFUL?" "WHY IS GERMANY SUCCESSFUL?" "WHY IS JAPAN SUCCESSFUL?" - Visuals of their innovations and a brief history about the process. - Why is Muslim world not contributing to the scientific field while Israel is? Brief process - Focus on education, innovation culture. - Maybe some other country's example as Pakistanis don't like Israel. This is more of a social
Media strategy than being implemented in ISB dharna.

6) Your biggest strength is your superior enemy. Censorship kills creativity. Relate your past with the dream. Your = country. For example, visuals of - "WHY IS ISRAEL SUCCESSFUL?" "WHY IS GERMANY SUCCESSFUL?" "WHY IS JAPAN SUCCESSFUL?" - Visuals of their innovations and a brief history about the process. - Why is Muslim world not contributing to the scientific field while Israel is? Brief process - Focus on education, innovation culture. - Maybe some other country's example as Pakistanis don't like Israel. This is more of a social
Media strategy than being implemented in ISB dharna.
saad merry prawa….why don't you make your list in one big post??

r u being serious???
just get over it bro
the guy was clearly joking… this kind of a new low for imran khan haters.
7) A relevant quote from a philosopher placed on the truck? Minorities live in Pak land - Maybe having a verse from
their religious text or their philosophers placed too. Maybe something to do with women empowerment.

7) A relevant quote from a philosopher placed on the truck? Minorities live in Pak land - Maybe having a verse from
their religious text or their philosophers placed too. Maybe something to do with women empowerment.
non of this stuff is going to make any difference….

It's a coherent strategy where many factors play crucial role. Integrated strategy.
first of all i didn't even read half of the stuff you posted… and what i did read seemed like stuff that would make no difference what so ever.

first of all i didn't even read half of the stuff you posted… and what i did read seemed like stuff that would make no difference what so ever.
Babe Hun than you have no right to give your feedback if you don't read all the points. Some of these strategies might not make sense. Doesn't harm
To brainstorm.

Back
Top Bottom