What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

his personal SHUKAT KHANAM,
How is it his personal? Is it only for him and his family? What are you talking about?

but no fund raising no emergency nothing for IDPs? why

as for south punjab well last 14 months south punjab voted SMQ and Hashmi, ask them why south punjab is bad they are both MNAs of PTI.
South Punjab koi aaj nai bad hoa..I am from South Punjab you dare say anything more? Do you know how against metro south Pujab is? Hum tou tang aain way hain coz we havent seen a finished road for 5 yrs...everytime it is finished some bastard recalls to add wiring or pipes or cables or sewage...Road banti hai for less than 3 mths before for more than 6 mths it is in a mess to put either 1 of the cables, sewage ya pipes....

Now tell me how long does it take to make 1 road? And how many re digging of a already made road does it take to make for a single road? And also tell me which bloody contractor do you hire who has no plans of ever finishing this bloody project of finishing and then re digging the roads? If it is not govt re digging the roads it is the floods breaking it...next question what material you idiots use that the road gets holes after 1 rainfall session? Aysay tou kabhi bhi nai banay gi road in South Punjab!

Thank you for choosing my dadiyaal place so I can tell you in details the conditions there!

And PTI log ab ain hain while shitty govt has been there for what 7 yrs? Ab tak 1 road nai ban sakki and now we are soo damn fed up with roads we even reject metro! Humari gariyan kharab hogi hain coz even a khotta gari is more comfortable on broken roads than our cars!

And for 14 mths you are asking...well we are in negotiation with them to stop metro and project has been paused many are certain it will be stopped coz people dont wanna live in this stupidity waiting for 1 damn road for 5 yrs only for it to be used for less than 3 mths before the rain washes it away? Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai? Yeh kahan ka 5 yrs ka insaaf aap 14 mths par daal rahay hain? Koi Khudda ka khoff kero!

so please Imran is not concerned about anything except becoming PM of Pakistan. Total ghadar, attacking parliament, asking for civil disobedience, asking police to disobey orders, saying balochistan operation was rigged (LIKE BALOCHISTAN LIBERATION ARMY).
bhai can Altaf bhai or WALI KHAN give orders like Imran is giving? will they not be called ghadars?
Hello as for that parliament full of jahils I would attack them daily...Kameenay are eating Pakistan and you are crying for them?

Why dont we have damns = Parliament murdabad
Why dont we have proper roads = Parliamentarians murdabad
Why dont we have even proper eduaction = inefficiency of Parliamentarians!
Why are we having floods now =Parliamentarians Murdabad
Why are there still soo many poor...zakat system kidher hai in Islamic Pakistan? Parliamentarians Murdabad

Jo kameena 5 yrs mein 1 kaam nai kerkay giyea uskay liyea 70 dishes? WOW! only you can cry for such politics!

As for asking police to disobey orders...is that better than using them as personal police and shooting people? Please tell me...aap ka zameer kiya kehta hai?

How is it his personal? Is it only for him and his family? What are you talking about?

South Punjab koi aaj nai bad hoa..I am from South Punjab you dare say anything more? Do you know how against metro south Pujab is? Hum tou tang aain way hain coz we havent seen a finished road for 5 yrs...everytime it is finished some bastard recalls to add wiring or pipes or cables or sewage...Road banti hai for less than 3 mths before for more than 6 mths it is in a mess to put either 1 of the cables, sewage ya pipes....

Now tell me how long does it take to make 1 road? And how many re digging of a already made road does it take to make for a single road? And also tell me which bloody contractor do you hire who has no plans of ever finishing this bloody project of finishing and then re digging the roads? If it is not govt re digging the roads it is the floods breaking it...next question what material you idiots use that the road gets holes after 1 rainfall session? Aysay tou kabhi bhi nai banay gi road in South Punjab!

Thank you for choosing my dadiyaal place so I can tell you in details the conditions there!

And PTI log ab ain hain while shitty govt has been there for what 7 yrs? Ab tak 1 road nai ban sakki and now we are soo damn fed up with roads we even reject metro! Humari gariyan kharab hogi hain coz even a khotta gari is more comfortable on broken roads than our cars!

And for 14 mths you are asking...well we are in negotiation with them to stop metro and project has been paused many are certain it will be stopped coz people dont wanna live in this stupidity waiting for 1 damn road for 5 yrs only for it to be used for less than 3 mths before the rain washes it away? Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai? Yeh kahan ka 5 yrs ka insaaf aap 14 mths par daal rahay hain? Koi Khudda ka khoff kero!

Hello as for that parliament full of jahils I would attack them daily...Kameenay are eating Pakistan and you are crying for them?

Why dont we have damns = Parliament murdabad
Why dont we have proper roads = Parliamentarians murdabad
Why dont we have even proper eduaction = inefficiency of Parliamentarians!
Why are we having floods now =Parliamentarians Murdabad
Why are there still soo many poor...zakat system kidher hai in Islamic Pakistan? Parliamentarians Murdabad

Jo kameena 5 yrs mein 1 kaam nai kerkay giyea uskay liyea 70 dishes? WOW! only you can cry for such politics!

As for asking police to disobey orders...is that better than using them as personal police and shooting people? Please tell me...aap ka zameer kiya kehta hai?

very good where in South Punjab are you from? please tell me that first. I am sure there is not just a single road in whole punjab.

Also please tell me the NA and PP number. So we can see if PML N was in power in that area or was it PPP and currently PTI.

if your road is not built you swear at PML N fine that is your right. But please check who is in power which area reason.

Who is going to impartially investigate the allegations against the ruling elite? Again, its not American judiciary.

Again, it is Pakistan and you have to work with what you have, not what you wish you had.

very good where in South Punjab are you from? please tell me that first. I am sure there is not just a single road in whole punjab.

Also please tell me the NA and PP number. So we can see if PML N was in power in that area or was it PPP and currently PTI.

if your road is not built you swear at PML N fine that is your right. But please check who is in power which area reason.
I wont give you details....

1) we dont have 1 road...but I am talking about "roads"...meaning literally all our roads are in the same condition....1 after another...My last visit to Pakistan was August (last mth) and mind you the roads were in similar conditions as I left them 3 yrs ago...this time rainfall broke roads which were made from 6-9 mths ago...lovely isnt it?! :azn: what filthy materials or hollow roads you guys make?!

Whoever was MNA what has CM of Punjab done? Just like you were asking what has IK done...likewise my question is to the head of the heads of the province CM sahaab nay kiya kia? Has he never visited S.Punjab to see the conditions? I recall the roads were built in few days when Gilani passed by ...few days vs years of broken roads ...interesting set of corruption :pop:

P/s: try reading my post...I actually gave you a hint:

I wont give you details....

1) we dont have 1 road...but I am talking about "roads"...meaning literally all our roads are in the same condition....1 after another...My last visit to Pakistan was August (last mth) and mind you the roads were in similar conditions as I left them 3 yrs ago...this time rainfall broke roads which were made from 6-9 mths ago...lovely isnt it?! :azn: what filthy materials or hollow roads you guys make?!

Whoever was MNA what has CM of Punjab done? Just like you were asking what has IK done...likewise my question is to the head of the heads of the province CM sahaab nay kiya kia? Has he never visited S.Punjab to see the conditions? I recall the roads were built in few days when Gilani passed by ...few days vs years of broken roads ...interesting set of corruption :pop:

P/s: try reading my post...I actually gave you a hint:

so you can't give details another troll exposed, no facts to back up his claims.

oh bhai i can also tell you stories like you tell stories:

One day i woke up and i saw Shahbaz sharif outside my house crying, i said why you crying he said i saw your road it is broken i want to make it. He made it and also added a river of honey next to it.

i can't give you details of where but it is somewhere in south punjab too.

you see opinon needs facts to prove it as correct or false. opinon is otherwise just that opinon if no facts to back it up

Yaar this it to everybody!!! complain about his political standing and immaturity but plz everyone dont point a single finger at our only institution that offers free cancer care and is perhaps the best medical institution in all of pakistan. Shaukat khanum has been a God sent and do not !!!!! let your hate blind yourself to such a gift that he has given us. I have many times criticized imran khan but i have never criticized shaukat khanum and frankly the criticism of that institutes shows that how immature you are and how foolish you are in your approach and hate that just to malign and vent the hate against imran you are very easily willing top malign one of our best medical institutions. Makes me question your loyalty to the country itself bcz then you are not looking out for pakistan, you are just looking out for your interests,ego and your political party. So plz act like mature people who can have discussions and give proper reasonable points against imran ( i daresay that they are not very hard to find if you have proper senses) Not this rubbish of maligning shaukat khanum.

As for the drainage it has been horrible and the road work has been mediocre. It took them six months to build the road from lahore to sheikhupura and it was a great road. I mean it was smooth and the old road was gone and then three to four days of rains and i swear the road must have time traveled back 30 years bcz there are pot holes everywhere and water is logging everywhere as well. I dont think the road will survive another 3 days of continuous rain.

the CM must make sure to use adequate resources in building these roads as these roads are not only used by people leaving for hafizabad,sheikhupura,faisalabad,sargodha,gujrat,gujranwala e.t.c but also its the route for many trucks of the industries that are found in the locations.

so you can't give details another troll exposed, no facts to back up his claims.
oh bhai i can also tell you stories like you tell stories:
Dont you read news papers or you have never visited Southern Punjab?

Why should I expose my details just to prove to you only so you can deny it again?

Troll exposed is for yourself to feel good when you are babbling rubbish and nodding with any crap anyone feeds you?

i can't give you details of where but it is somewhere in south punjab too.
Check most of South Punjab....I aint gonna feed you stuff if you are willing to dig up crap about PTI even from 200 yrs ago I am sure you can dig up anything of South Punjab since 5yrs!

you see opinon needs facts to prove it as correct or false. opinon is otherwise just that opinon if no facts to back it up
I would say the same for each and every politician who keeps utter BS, each and every reporter who gets high when he or she sees a TWITTER MSG (yea not even proof) of some shit and posts it as news!

Last edited:
very good where in South Punjab are you from?
Would you tell me which part of Pakistan you are from?

@ice_man kal ki baat aaj bhool giyea? I even quoted you on this that you are going on and on about...Whose the other PMLN blind fellow asking about PTI and IDPs? Wasnt it NS who proclaimed that he will look after them? After all they are FATA displaced but PTI already opened a bank account for donations despite whatever shit NS said...this is excrept from JULY I posted here on this forum even have the link:
So in July when NS's seat wasnt shaking IDP didnt need any extra help ...now his seat is in danger everyone is asking what did IK do for IDP? seriously? is that not shameful that poor guy took responsibility of a mismanaged PM and since July and now is being questioned what he did ?

I am not sure how you missed it...the link was on PDF itself ...

Well if NS had kept his damn mouth shut...

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

I believe you missed this bit out:

It is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs, Tasnim Aslam said.

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - To a question whether any foreign country has offered assistance for the internally displaced families of North Waziristan, Foreign Office Spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance. The United Arab Emirates, however, has offered some sort of assistance for the IDPs .

During weekly press briefing in Islamabad on Thursday, the FO spokesperson said that people of North Waziristan are our brothers and sisters and as a nation it is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs who have to leave their homes for the peace and security of the entire country.

When asked about security on Pak-Afghan border, Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has hoped that Afghanistan will take necessary measures on its side of the border to stop the fleeing terrorists North Waziristan from finding any sanctuary on the Afghan soil.

She said the purpose of the visit of special envoy Mahmood Khan Achakzai to Kabul was also aimed at seeking Afghan cooperation in management of the border.

The spokesperson recalled that Pakistan had taken extraordinary measures including restriction of movement and deployment of additional troops on the border when presidential elections took place in Afghanistan. These security measures were appreciated not only by the Afghans but the international community as well

She said the operation has been launched in North Waziristan to eliminate terrorism and it is in Afghan s own interest to cooperate with Pakistan. She expressed the confidence that Afghan authorities will respond positively to Pakistan s call for enhanced security at the border.

The spokesperson expressed resentment when a private TV channel reporter asked question regading Dr. Tahirul Qadri.

She replied “this forum is not for political debate.”

Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance for IDPs: FO | Pakistan | Dunya News

Govt was quick to BS like this :

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office on Thursday said Pakistan has not launched any appeal to international community for assistance and help to meet expenditures being incurred on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) due to the operation in North Waziristan.

Foreign Office Spokesperson Ms Tasnim Aslam addressing a weekly press briefing said that Pakistan would meet the requirements of these IDPs from its own resources and had not made any appeal to international community for financial assistance in this regard.

She explained that on the instructions of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the government had not asked for any international assistance as military operation was an internal issue and the it was the responsibility of the government to meet their requirements.

The spokesperson said Pakistan had received good and positive response from the international community on the operation in North Waziristan.

She however said, "Pakistan has not called for any international assistance as IDPs are our responsibility and we will meet their requirements through our own resources."

She said Pakistan was in close contact with Moscow and Beijing regarding the operation in North Waziristan.

Replying to a question, the spokesperson said after the 2005 earthquake, Pakistan indicated to the United Nations for its requirements to help in rescue and relief operation and international community extended its help through UN.

Answering a question about any confirmation from Afghan government regarding inflow of IDPs to their side, the spokesperson said Pakistan had not officially received any confirmation from Afghan side in this regard.

She however explained that some of the IDPs went to Afghan side to live with their relatives and according to latest reports about 14,000 have returned as the situation was improving following the operation in North Waziristan.

On the question of any interference by Pakistan in smooth transfer of power in Afghanistan following the presidential elections, the spokesperson said it was the issue of Afghan people and they have to do it by themselves.

She said Pakistan had already announced its full support for a peaceful democratic transition in Afghanistan and extended all possible support for the efforts aimed at holding peaceful elections.

She said, "We took several measures to enhance vigilance and security along the border, during the first and second round of elections on 5 April and 14 June 2014, respectively."

"Pakistan has also consistently emphasized that it would respect the democratic choice of the Afghan people," she added.

She said a peaceful, stable, unified and prosperous Afghanistan was vital for regional peace and stability.

On the issue of Indian government's intimation to United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) in New Delhi to vacate its office, the spokesperson said this move can not change Pakistan's stance that Kashmir was still a disputed territory.

She said under the United Nations Security Council resolution, the Jammu and Kashmir was a disputed territory and it will remain in such position until and unless, the UNSC resolution were implemented.

The spokesperson clarified that Pakistan had not accepted India's claims that Kashmir was its integral part adding "we do not accept accession of Kashmir to India".

She said asking UNMOGIP to change the premises, will not abolish the right of self-determination of the Kashmiris given to them through UNSC Resolutions and Pakistan's point of view on this vital issue.

Replying to a question on Pak-India ties, the spokesperson said as decided during the meeting of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi, so far the dates for the Foreign Secretary level talks have not been finalised.

She however said this meeting will take place very soon and it was not far away as it will discuss all issues between the two countries and decide the future course of interaction.

Replying to a question about Pakistani prisoners in China, the spokesperson said Pakistan has not received any report that Pakistani prisoners were not properly treated.

Referring to previous statements, she said there were 281 Pakistani prisoners in Chinese prisons and 90% of them are detained or convicted on drugs/narcotics smuggling and illegal trade charges.

She said one of these prisoners has been detained on murder charges and others in cases like illegal stay/over stay, illegal entry and fraud etc.

There are 33 prisoners in Beijing, 95 in Urumqi, 9 in Chengdu, 100 in Guangzhou, 22 in Shanghai and 22 in some other detention centers, she added.

On a question on recent escalation of violence in Gaza, the

spokesperson said Pakistan had condemned Israeli aggression and supported the international community's efforts in bringing about a cessation of unilateral Israeli strikes killing Palestinians, including women and children.

The spokesperson said, "Pakistan has consistently supported the Palestinian cause, specially the two-state solution which paves the way for a viable, geographically contiguous Palestinian state, created on the basis of pre-1967 borders, with Al Quds Al-Sharif as its capital."

Pakistan to meet expenditures on IDP through its own resources: FO

Source: IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

Mind you I posted all this in JULY....and its Sept now 2 mths down the row he now efficiently blames IK?!
Now plz tell me what rights did NS have to show off like that? Now dust the blame on IK? Who asked him to open his shitty mouth?

We werent doing no superb job buy inflating ourselves using loans which mind you our generations to come will pay while the money we have is being used to make POOR QUALITY ROADS and NO DAMS and NO ELECTRICITY...gas loadshedding...You tell me who will invest? Kahan say aray thay investment kay khawaab?

I have been living abroad almost my whole life and I LITERALLY saw Pakistan industry fade away ...way before these dhaarnas you people blame everything for!

@Fracker maybe you should also read how screwed up NS is...he neglected IDPs of FATA and even declared the following ^^ news article as prove of what he bluttered ...and IK back then in July had an account for funds to come in for IDP despite what NS said...though thanks to NS's ego many abroad were uninformed of the severity of the problem and still are but now NSs seat is in trouble he suddenly remembers his responsibility of IDPs and people question IK? wow really wow!

Dont you read news papers or you have never visited Southern Punjab?

Why should I expose my details just to prove to you only so you can deny it again?

Troll exposed is for yourself to feel good when you are babbling rubbish and nodding with any crap anyone feeds you?

Check most of South Punjab....I aint gonna feed you stuff if you are willing to dig up crap about PTI even from 200 yrs ago I am sure you can dig up anything of South Punjab since 5yrs!

I would say the same for each and every politician who keeps utter BS, each and every reporter who gets high when he or she sees a TWITTER MSG (yea not even proof) of some shit and posts it as news!

ok keep trolling if you can't back your opinons with any facts.

have fun trolling :toast_sign:

ok keep trolling if you can't back your opinons with any facts.

have fun trolling :toast_sign:
When someone answers you and you cant answer you call it trolling...VERY funny indeed ask any south Punjab person and they will tell you the interesting tales of their roads...

Would you tell me which part of Pakistan you are from?

@ice_man kal ki baat aaj bhool giyea? I even quoted you on this that you are going on and on about...Whose the other PMLN blind fellow asking about PTI and IDPs? Wasnt it NS who proclaimed that he will look after them? After all they are FATA displaced but PTI already opened a bank account for donations despite whatever shit NS said...this is excrept from JULY I posted here on this forum even have the link:
So in July when NS's seat wasnt shaking IDP didnt need any extra help ...now his seat is in danger everyone is asking what did IK do for IDP? seriously? is that not shameful that poor guy took responsibility of a mismanaged PM and since July and now is being questioned what he did ?

IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

I believe you missed this bit out:

It is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs, Tasnim Aslam said.

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - To a question whether any foreign country has offered assistance for the internally displaced families of North Waziristan, Foreign Office Spokesperson Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance. The United Arab Emirates, however, has offered some sort of assistance for the IDPs .

During weekly press briefing in Islamabad on Thursday, the FO spokesperson said that people of North Waziristan are our brothers and sisters and as a nation it is our responsibility to come out and extend all out support for the IDPs who have to leave their homes for the peace and security of the entire country.

When asked about security on Pak-Afghan border, Tasnim Aslam said Pakistan has hoped that Afghanistan will take necessary measures on its side of the border to stop the fleeing terrorists North Waziristan from finding any sanctuary on the Afghan soil.

She said the purpose of the visit of special envoy Mahmood Khan Achakzai to Kabul was also aimed at seeking Afghan cooperation in management of the border.

The spokesperson recalled that Pakistan had taken extraordinary measures including restriction of movement and deployment of additional troops on the border when presidential elections took place in Afghanistan. These security measures were appreciated not only by the Afghans but the international community as well

She said the operation has been launched in North Waziristan to eliminate terrorism and it is in Afghan s own interest to cooperate with Pakistan. She expressed the confidence that Afghan authorities will respond positively to Pakistan s call for enhanced security at the border.

The spokesperson expressed resentment when a private TV channel reporter asked question regading Dr. Tahirul Qadri.

She replied “this forum is not for political debate.”

Pakistan has not asked for any foreign assistance for IDPs: FO | Pakistan | Dunya News

Govt was quick to BS like this :

ISLAMABAD: Foreign Office on Thursday said Pakistan has not launched any appeal to international community for assistance and help to meet expenditures being incurred on Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) due to the operation in North Waziristan.

Foreign Office Spokesperson Ms Tasnim Aslam addressing a weekly press briefing said that Pakistan would meet the requirements of these IDPs from its own resources and had not made any appeal to international community for financial assistance in this regard.

She explained that on the instructions of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the government had not asked for any international assistance as military operation was an internal issue and the it was the responsibility of the government to meet their requirements.

The spokesperson said Pakistan had received good and positive response from the international community on the operation in North Waziristan.

She however said, "Pakistan has not called for any international assistance as IDPs are our responsibility and we will meet their requirements through our own resources."

She said Pakistan was in close contact with Moscow and Beijing regarding the operation in North Waziristan.

Replying to a question, the spokesperson said after the 2005 earthquake, Pakistan indicated to the United Nations for its requirements to help in rescue and relief operation and international community extended its help through UN.

Answering a question about any confirmation from Afghan government regarding inflow of IDPs to their side, the spokesperson said Pakistan had not officially received any confirmation from Afghan side in this regard.

She however explained that some of the IDPs went to Afghan side to live with their relatives and according to latest reports about 14,000 have returned as the situation was improving following the operation in North Waziristan.

On the question of any interference by Pakistan in smooth transfer of power in Afghanistan following the presidential elections, the spokesperson said it was the issue of Afghan people and they have to do it by themselves.

She said Pakistan had already announced its full support for a peaceful democratic transition in Afghanistan and extended all possible support for the efforts aimed at holding peaceful elections.

She said, "We took several measures to enhance vigilance and security along the border, during the first and second round of elections on 5 April and 14 June 2014, respectively."

"Pakistan has also consistently emphasized that it would respect the democratic choice of the Afghan people," she added.

She said a peaceful, stable, unified and prosperous Afghanistan was vital for regional peace and stability.

On the issue of Indian government's intimation to United Nations Military Observer Group for India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) in New Delhi to vacate its office, the spokesperson said this move can not change Pakistan's stance that Kashmir was still a disputed territory.

She said under the United Nations Security Council resolution, the Jammu and Kashmir was a disputed territory and it will remain in such position until and unless, the UNSC resolution were implemented.

The spokesperson clarified that Pakistan had not accepted India's claims that Kashmir was its integral part adding "we do not accept accession of Kashmir to India".

She said asking UNMOGIP to change the premises, will not abolish the right of self-determination of the Kashmiris given to them through UNSC Resolutions and Pakistan's point of view on this vital issue.

Replying to a question on Pak-India ties, the spokesperson said as decided during the meeting of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif with his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi, so far the dates for the Foreign Secretary level talks have not been finalised.

She however said this meeting will take place very soon and it was not far away as it will discuss all issues between the two countries and decide the future course of interaction.

Replying to a question about Pakistani prisoners in China, the spokesperson said Pakistan has not received any report that Pakistani prisoners were not properly treated.

Referring to previous statements, she said there were 281 Pakistani prisoners in Chinese prisons and 90% of them are detained or convicted on drugs/narcotics smuggling and illegal trade charges.

She said one of these prisoners has been detained on murder charges and others in cases like illegal stay/over stay, illegal entry and fraud etc.

There are 33 prisoners in Beijing, 95 in Urumqi, 9 in Chengdu, 100 in Guangzhou, 22 in Shanghai and 22 in some other detention centers, she added.

On a question on recent escalation of violence in Gaza, the

spokesperson said Pakistan had condemned Israeli aggression and supported the international community's efforts in bringing about a cessation of unilateral Israeli strikes killing Palestinians, including women and children.

The spokesperson said, "Pakistan has consistently supported the Palestinian cause, specially the two-state solution which paves the way for a viable, geographically contiguous Palestinian state, created on the basis of pre-1967 borders, with Al Quds Al-Sharif as its capital."

Source: IDPs are not our responsibility: Imran Khan | Page 3

Mind you I posted all this in JULY....and its Sept now 2 mths down the row he now efficiently blames IK?!
Now plz tell me what rights did NS have to show off like that? Now dust the blame on IK? Who asked him to open his shitty mouth?

We werent doing no superb job buy inflating ourselves using loans which mind you our generations to come will pay while the money we have is being used to make POOR QUALITY ROADS and NO DAMS and NO ELECTRICITY...gas loadshedding...You tell me who will invest? Kahan say aray thay investment kay khawaab?

I have been living abroad almost my whole life and I LITERALLY saw Pakistan industry fade away ...way before these dhaarnas you people blame everything for!

@Fracker maybe you should also read how screwed up NS is...he neglected IDPs of FATA and even declared the following ^^ news article as prove of what he bluttered ...and IK back then in July had an account for funds to come in for IDP despite what NS said...though thanks to NS's ego many abroad were uninformed of the severity of the problem and still are but now NSs seat is in trouble he suddenly remembers his responsibility of IDPs and people question IK? wow really wow!

what is your POINT? yes i still believe no need for foreign aid for IDPs.

Pakistanis should handle the problems of IDPs. what are you trolling on about?

please explain why KPK government rushes to give 100 million to Punjab government but not so keen on IDPs infact them being pathans KPK should be more sympathatic to IDPs but no he is more willing to help punjab ofcourse.

It is important to keep in mind that, like you said, this rotting away of industry and roads and civil society in Pakistan, has happened gradually over the last several decades. All of it cannot be blamed on the current government, and all of it will not be sorted out by any one government either, no matter how miraculous the claims. We have dug a deep hole for ourselves over time, and we can climb out of it only slowly. But, first, we have to stop digging in even deeper.

When someone answers you and you cant answer you call it trolling...VERY funny indeed ask any south Punjab person and they will tell you the interesting tales of their roads...

bhai why ask someone else i ask you. you are the trolling one i am asking you to provide proof.

but clearly you have none because you are a true PTI troll.

Back
Top Bottom