What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

10571932_845264628849292_1789985828356759692_o.jpg

10608205_845264765515945_3253506757532802671_o.jpg

10629482_10152416971954527_7007434337995915261_o.jpg

10648419_10152416971559527_4941691013453265046_o.jpg

10658686_10152416972144527_3939658823828601626_o.jpg

Last edited:
1.Kaptan who is leading the youth is already 60+. An excellent cricketer and captain. But politics in Pakistan is neither cricket nor like cricket team captaincy. It's all give-and-take based on vested interests of the players. IK has to be part of the system as he did participate in the 2013 elections. But he turned against the system too fast and demanded too much for too little muscle power. He promised one million-march but ended up with 10,000. He was accorded an opportunity to prove his muscle power but he couldn't. He must realize he has already lost. The 'powers that be' succeeded.

2.August was not the opportune time to launch a long march--heat and rains. Why did IK+TUQ do it? That is a million-dollar question. Was it his decision or the decision of the 'powers that be.' In all probability, it was the 'powers that be.' Nothing remains hidden for too long. Leaks are also coming to the fore. Pakistan has lost, not gained by embarrassing the Chinese.

3.It's time to wrap up 'dharna' even if it is only PTI's decision. The other partner doesn't lose anything. He did it before too. It is PTI at stake and more so IK. The best commander is the one who knows when to retreat and how. He can always stage a comeback and continue to be a factor in Pakistan politics. The world won't end with the end of his 'dharna.

4. Kaptan needs to look across the border to see the end result of AAP dharnas. A fundamentalist group has been catapulted into fascist hold over Delhi.

1 min people say we have no funds (for building dams or improving sewage and drainage) then 1 place you say funds shouldnt be?

We were talking about IDP not polio...If you want to jump to Polio you do know its a bacteria that we are fighting....and that pathetic drainage we have thanks to the backward mentality of whose gonna bother redoing the whole 1st century AD drainage is what is causing us to not be able to get rid off the damned disease!

As for funds for polio...its not like no one tried...we all tried now what someone needs to do is get a pathan from amongst them and make him/ her/ them explain to them the dangers of the disease...anyone voicing out against should be allowed to get them and their whole family with a live jab of the bacteria so they can be an example of what it can do!

I think you are confused! I said I am not against LOAN as in the loan itself BUT MISUSE OF THESE never ending loans!

We have taken soo many since the beginning of NS term....anyone has a count as to how much...where have they gone? Do you see anything where it was "utilized" in? Something that can help us in education, healthwise (including proper drainage), a step towards electricity or gas??

Yea the polio drops were made by a Jewish American dont take them! What the hell?!

As for good move...well why is NS now begging for donations / foreign aid for IDP? To boost his campaign? Tell me why was it wrong when IK wanted to get foreign aid (from Pakistanis overseas) but it is ok if NS does it?

You are confusing funds/ loans/ foreign aid: Funds can be any form of money be it given or loaned...

Loans are to be paid back..

Most foreign aid comes with no strings attached as it is collected by bodies who collect donations!

I dont think that...But I would like everything transparent as to how much he has taken ...how much CM has taken in his 7 yrs and where each and every paisa went! And a full analysis if the projects they did could have been done any cheaper...why they used so and so materials over so and so....full planing and all payments...

Why we need to know why pathetic material was used in a road made abt 6 mths back and which now looks like there is the blackhole sitting on it!

People keep saying paisa nai hai...well if you can pay for poor quality BS...I suggest you keep the money and wait for it to grow or invest in something that will give returns and go back to the previous project when you can afford something of good quality!

I live in south of Punjab...For past 6 years eveytime I visit it ...I see the roads torn apart! Nothing new I guess...the 1st time...some bastard forgot to put in pipes then after throwing in the pipelines they made the road again only to tear it open 3 mths later coz cables werent thrown in and then sealed again only to be torn again for sewage fixing (may i ask who planned this shit?) Dont cables, pipes and sewage come in when you are building the roads not 1 by 1? Why wasnt that contractor sued or dumped? and guess what those roads got demolished in the previous flood and the same cycle took place using the same contractors! May I ask are other contractors dead in Pakistan?

THIS is what I mean by where the loans are heading!

Give him a full 5 yrs to make sure no road is made of proper materials or ever made even in 6yrs ...

Mind you many took their anger out...this is why we oppose rigging coz even out anger was not answered to!

No one defeated PPP...they are taking turns...70 dishes have called him back! And NS adjusted that maximum rule so he can come back for more than 3 terms!

What right path please elaborate?

PMLN maybe in federal for 14 mths this time...but most of the roads (except motorway) that they built before have holes large enough to build a house on!

So tell me how different is his roads now? We saw Lahore portholes..thanks to the floods which showcased his 14mths of failure!

As for PTI it was given the most backward district..You said yourself how they view polio...you also talked about joining TTP instantly...a threat Punjab never faced! Now tell me for such a district you are comparing 14mths there as to Punjab which never had these problems and 14mths there....wait CM of Punjab has been CM what 7 yrs? So you are actually trying to compare 14mths of a backward district with 7 yrs of a district that has different challenges! How fair is that?

I dont want to wait for 5 yrs and see more roads being build this time metro....which will eat up all the funds from maintenance and still look like some sort of backward shithole!

You dont call temporary crap as development! Something that doesnt last 6mths is not included in development!

@Leader @Jazzbot @Jay12345 @balixd @Al Bhatti @Hyperion @metalfalcon @Ahmad1996 @Norwegian and @TankMan can anyone answer this one^ Which one of you posted that khattak goes back to KPK during the day? Or was it from my fb? :unsure:

dude are you even reading what I wrote ya aywien free thanks? :unsure:

bhai for a minute in all this talk of your's let's believe PML N is the worse party in the world. let us also believe they are useless and do nothing for their province.

However, what about IDPs are they not in the province of AMEER-UL-MOMININ IMRAN UL QADRI?

IDPs protest PTI, PAT indifference to their plight in Bannu – The Express Tribune

KPK in Floods, CM KPK Dancing | The Pakistani Spectator

yaar backward province fine, but what is Imran doing to even deserve keeping KPK. hell Imran can spend millions on rallies and paid advertisments on tv, he can raise millions for his personal SHUKAT KHANAM,

but no fund raising no emergency nothing for IDPs? why

as for south punjab well last 14 months south punjab voted SMQ and Hashmi, ask them why south punjab is bad they are both MNAs of PTI.

so please Imran is not concerned about anything except becoming PM of Pakistan. Total ghadar, attacking parliament, asking for civil disobedience, asking police to disobey orders, saying balochistan operation was rigged (LIKE BALOCHISTAN LIBERATION ARMY).

bhai can Altaf bhai or WALI KHAN give orders like Imran is giving? will they not be called ghadars?

If you are talking about 5 years, then I think PTI is doing a much better job by spending and improving education. I have met educated people of KPK and mashallah most of them are very bright and brilliant students.

bhai what you feel is opinon you need facts and figures to back your claims. like this i feel there are very very educated people in sindh and sindh is best province.

opinons have no merit in reality.

@Akheilos saber, I was busy, okay...while thanking the office bearers and participants of dharna, Imran Khan specially thanked Pervaiz Khattak and said that he goes to work in the morning and then comes back to dharna at night..and tapped him on the shoulder for the double duty.

lala koi proof daay dou bhai. of KHATTAK going helping IDPs daily and coming back.

your statement cannot be taken as fact that is the problem with PTI and imran they feel there word is GOSPEL and should be taken without any need for proof.

Actually Sir, it is more YOUR government than mine, and where have the higher courts contradicted the decisions of the ECP with regards to the overall elections? A limited number of seats have required corrective actions, which have been taken, so the entire election still legally stands as valid.

A limited seats? Hahaha ... there are over 450 cases pending in election tribunal. There's a very high probability that if every seat is recounted and fake+invisible+unverifiable votes removed, PMLN government may not have the simple majority in both Punjab and Federal. This is why there is so much resistance on opening a few seats. ECP is compromised and incompetent.

You seem to be defending this government to death.

bhai what you feel is opinon you need facts and figures to back your claims. like this i feel there are very very educated people in sindh and sindh is best province.

opinons have no merit in reality.

lala koi proof daay dou bhai. of KHATTAK going helping IDPs daily and coming back.

your statement cannot be taken as fact that is the problem with PTI and imran they feel there word is GOSPEL and should be taken without any need for proof.

Im not Khattak's PA to know his schedule or movement, IDPs are principally Federal domain, yet KP govt has activated the state machinery to address remedies..CM is not required to do showbazi at IDP camps, and I will take PTI's word any day over anyone else's

Im not Khattak's PA to know his schedule or movement, IDPs are principally Federal domain, yet KP govt has activated the state machinery to address remedies..CM is not required to do showbazi at IDP camps, and I will take PTI's word any day over anyone else's

so ok no proof only word. typical brain washed people good.

propaganda of PTI beats that of NAZIs.

so ok no proof only word. typical brain washed people good.

propaganda of PTI beats that of NAZIs.

IDPs are principally Federal domain
Now lets turn the tables around jub NS ki seat ka sawaaal aya usko IDP yaad agiyea? Where was his genuine concern for IDP since June when PTI was helping in? FATA is federal administration yet you want to blame PTI? Interesting whose brainwashed!

Now lets turn the tables around jub NS ki seat ka sawaaal aya usko IDP yaad agiyea? Where was his genuine concern for IDP since June when PTI was helping in? FATA is federal administration yet you want to blame PTI? Interesting whose brainwashed!

GOOD you turned the tables Shahbaz sharif went to IDPs on eid.

Treating IDPs as the nation’s heroes – The Express Tribune

Businessmen asked to donate fans, coolers for IDPs - thenews.com.pk

UNHCR - Refugees Daily

2 billion rupees in total assistance so far by Federal government for IDPs.

now tell me what about KPK government donating 100 million to Punjab & dancing in Islamabad but nothing for IDPs calling them federal governments responsibility.

A limited seats? Hahaha ... there are over 450 cases pending in election tribunal. There's a very high probability that if every seat is recounted and fake+invisible+unverifiable votes removed, PMLN government may not have the simple majority in both Punjab and Federal. This is why there is so much resistance on opening a few seats. ECP is compromised and incompetent.

You seem to be defending this government to death.

Then why not wait for all the cases to be decided first?

All I am defending is the rule of law and due process, nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom