What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Most roads were broken down or sinkholes formed due to not doing soil research and majority of our government folks forgetting that in some places in Pakistan soil is lose and can give away due to rain. This is a common thing you should see the roads built by army in Jehlum and the ones by the government then you will understand it better or just see the ones in Rawalpindi.

Most construction in Pakistan is shoddy, with poor build quality and nearly non-existent maintenance, including roads.

Actually, yes. Your denial does not change the reality on the ground in FATA. Presently, it is totally under Army control.

Uncle itna dheetpan aap ko shorba wait is it shorba or shoba whatever nai dayta...there goes my Urdu :unsure:

Again I stress with concern :

Your concern in misdirected. You should be more concerned that what I am saying is actually correct and needs to change.

Most construction in Pakistan is shoddy, with poor build quality and nearly non-existent maintenance, including roads.

Actually, yes. Your denial does not change the reality on the ground in FATA. Presently, it is totally under Army control.

It's time you know that not everything in Pakistan is shabby, visit it sometime see the difference in four provinces, army areas, province capitals....not everything is shabby and falls under the same category

It's time you know that not everything in Pakistan is shabby, visit it sometime see the difference in four provinces, army areas, province capitals....not everything is shabby and falls under the same category

Please note the word "Most" and understand what it means in the sentence that I used, which is correct: "Most construction in Pakistan is shoddy, with poor build quality and nearly non-existent maintenance, including roads."

Please note the word "Most" and understand what it means in the sentence that I used, which is correct: "Most construction in Pakistan is shoddy, with poor build quality and nearly non-existent maintenance, including roads."

And I will tell you again don't use most, if people choose PM on their developments projects or how much investment they bring like most PML-N people do, I nominate Malik Riaz does the work thousand times better

And I will tell you again don't use most, if people choose PM on their developments projects or how much investment they bring like most PML-N people do, I nominate Malik Riaz does the work thousand times better

Actually, the use of the word "most" is pretty appropriate. Most construction work in Pakistan is indeed shoddy and of a poor quality.

Your concern in misdirected. You should be more concerned that what I am saying is actually correct and needs to change.
who are you with this new nick if may i ask? so many ppl changed their nicknames here lately..

You didnt answer..when was the last time you were there to absorb this shocking reality?

Actually, the use of the word "most" is pretty appropriate. Most construction work in Pakistan is indeed shoddy and of a poor quality.

Okay I don't know from which era you are but I am guessing you are really old, nowadays construction work in Pakistan can be classified in three types, army, private developers like Bahria, DHA (they give contracts to someone else but still better work) etc and the poor quality you are talking about government.

Would you tell me which part of Pakistan you are from?
you didnt answer this @ice_man and you call me troll jo kaam khud nai ker saktay (expose your location) you call others trolls for doing the same...shame on you!

Back
Top Bottom