What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

BvhBv04CYAAP2Dw.jpg

تو اسمیں کیا بڑی بات ہے۔ اپنے طاہر القادری کا بھی یہی حال ہے۔ پیری مریدی زندہ باد۔

Unverifiable votes does not mean fake votes. A vote can be unverifiable for a number of reasons, such as an incomplete thumb impression, or smudged ink, or an NIC number not written completely / properly, etc...

You are embarrassing yourself by repeating stupid stories. Don't you have your own mind to think with?

I still do not understand why you care for system of 'kufr'? Why are you suddenly so concerned about votes and stuff? What happened? Have you become a democrat now?
If it can't be verified what pathetic system is this its a bloody joke with people off Pakistan those are not stupid storied you are blindly supporting a corrupt moron king nawaz

Nisar himself said in Parliament that in every halqa 60000 to 70000 votes can't even be verified so these elections were biggest drama and Mubarak was as corrupt as Nawaz used to conduct fraud elections and also brutal

Oh God. You are still at it.....what did IK made you drink? I want the name of that Kool Aid? I know what Kool Aid IK drinks but the effects only last for a day for it. You have permanent effects and its sad.......

Quote of the day: written by Aether (myself)

Poorane Pakistan main Leaders speech ke doran Namaz ka waqfa detay thay.
Naye Pakistan main leaders speech ke doran song ka waqfa detay hain
:lol:

Choose your Pakistan

(Proof ke liye Gaza Million March in Karachi, Saad Rafiq or Chaudhry Nisar in National Assembly ki videos dekh lain).

If it can't be verified what pathetic system is this its a bloody joke with people off Pakistan those are not stupid storied you are blindly supporting a corrupt moron king nawaz

Relax my friend. You are talking about things of which you do not have much of an idea. Have you ever voted in your life? I do not think so.

An unverifiable vote is not a fake vote. It is still legitimate. Suppose we have a requirement for verification via thumb impression. Many votes would not be verifiable. That does not make them fake.

All this argument has been invented to discredit elections. Perfect election needs total digital means. And even then I think IK will manage to find fault and launch a protest.

Asli baat niyat hoti hai. Samjhay?

Oh God. You are still at it.....what did IK made you drink? I want the name of that Kool Aid? I know what Kool Aid IK drinks but the effects only last for a day for it. You have permanent effects and its sad.......

If the votes cast cannot be verified, how come we know the system was working in the first place?

I hope you PMLN lovers have lowered your gaze like good pious muslims? You do have a mosque hat on so keep praying 5 times a day and don't be looking at these kind of things.
no but we we dont consider musical concert , dancing and musical picnic as inqalaab or march for political change..politic kum bhangra zyada..btw what happened to dead lines?

no but we we dont consider musical concert , dancing and musical picnic as inqalaab or march for political change..politic kum bhangra zyada..btw what happened to dead lines?

Ok, got it. Don't consider. Why should we change our bhangra and fun during revolution because YOU do not like it.

Ok, got it. Don't consider. Why should we change our bhangra and fun during revolution because YOU do not like it.
Who said change it? keep doing it for next 7 days to entertain us more and specially those speeches of Ik are getting more hilarious day by day. He is losing grace and seriousness of his personality :)

1 – Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif must resign --- Virtually out of the question, IK himself knows politically this demand is unwarranted. Being made to get leverage in negotiations.

2 – Immediate electoral reforms --- Absolutely a justified demand, Pakistan needs those reforms.

3 – Reelection must take place after reforms --- This is another way of saying NS should resign, if it's really about reelections then demand number 1 doesn't make any sense in the charter.

4 – Neutral caretaker government, not the one that inflicts ‘35 punctures’ --- Absolutely justifiable, should be the part of electoral reforms package.

5 – Resignation of all the election commissioners that managed the previous election --- Justified, should have been made the part of demand number 2.

6 – Accountability of those who ‘colluded’ with Prime Minister for election rigging, must be imprisoned and tried under Article 6 --- Such a childish demand, NS who rigged the whole election must only resign, no demand about his trial - but the people who colluded with him must be imprisoned and tried under article 6 which deals with high treason. Anyway, it's only the court that decides what falls within the definition of high treason, not me not you. Moreover no one but the government of Pakistan is authorized to file a case of high treason through law ministry so IK can do it once he's elected in, no point asking a government which is illegal and unconstitutional and is already on its way to demise.

So in a nutshell - 4 of the 6 demands are about electoral reforms and I think every Pakistani will support IK on this.

Bro can I hug you?

Finally after a whole lot of junk being posted in this forum by some people (they have a right to their opinion), somebody come up and nicely sums it up.

Ab mujhay koi banda batao, if Imran Khan is asking for these things, is he wrong?

Another genius made a thread that IK be tried under Article 6 for treason!

"U Can spend your whole life in the container but Nawaz Sharif will NOT resign".....Maryam Nawaz Sharif......:lol:

Yeh aunty...who the fck is she to have this much amount of money of me, you and 180 million other people at her finger tips?

Why does she have her plastic face on posters across the country and on TV ads?

Why does she represent govt of Pakistan in official events?

What qualification does she have?

Relax my friend. You are talking about things of which you do not have much of an idea. Have you ever voted in your life? I do not think so.

An unverifiable vote is not a fake vote. It is still legitimate. Suppose we have a requirement for verification via thumb impression. Many votes would not be verifiable. That does not make them fake.

All this argument has been invented to discredit elections. Perfect election needs total digital means. And even then I think IK will manage to find fault and launch a protest.

Asli baat niyat hoti hai. Samjhay?
Where does the ink flyed away?:astagh::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom