What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Even if NS got most of the votes that does not (in my opinion) makes him the most appropriate person to become the representative of the People of Pakistan, gambling on their destinies. Neither those votes were given to NS (most were cast on the basis of kinship groups, pirs, waderas and the local dons and electables) nor is democracy a system that can be equated to meritocracy; it is what is called 'tyranny of the majority'. As Iqbal said, it only counts the people, not weighs them.

Even in Quran it is told: If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of God. (6:116)

NS is tried and tested corrupt civilian dictator and incompetent. Pervez Musharraf wrote in his book that he never saw NS reading or writing anything.

Imran Khan has matured out from his playboy age and he is definitely not corrupt in money matters or cronyism - two very big positives. Add to that his management of his charity projects. His achilles heel is that he has fallen into the trap of the traditional politics and politicians. There are no reports of IK having involved in corruption.

TuQ - is a person of such calibre or vision that I equate him to Pervez Musharraf. Whenever I see him, he is always prepared for his talk, he is up-to-date with all the relevant information, he is opinionated, he has managed a large charity for so long and so good and he has shown his organisational skills during these dharnas. A very positive point is that he is from a working class family, so does not carry the hubris of Imran Khan. There are no reports of TuQ having involved in corruption.

In the end, I do not know who will carry the reins of the country, NS looks like a goner.
IK is definitely better than NS, so, is TuQ. and so will be that Caretaker Govt. which is about to take over the charge; I am pretty optimist about that.
The question of Prime Minister should be left over to the people and not based on individual's personal choice.

You voted for a party, the party won elections, it has the right to nominate anybody to lead the parliament (Prime Minister). You cannot dictate terms if you have not been given enough mandate to do so.

I dont think its the quantity that matters its more on the quality of the reasons behind that is pushing this thing further than necessary...

Honestly speaking if NS had opened those 4 and recounted them ....I would have supported NS for the little democratic and capable of justifying his stance (though never denying his crooked self of course which is open for each to see...esp when all positions are held by family or family friends over merit or normal public)...Instead his party orders killing and destruction in Model Town?
Its was not all about 4 constituencies. Do you think they sit quiet after recounting of these 4 constituencies ? Imran is guy if you offer him place for sitting. He will demand place for sleeping lol

real motive was re-elections and resignation of PM

You are not manufacturing quality robots in the factory. Robots do not have the right to vote in General Elections.

You are gathering people who has the right to vote and come out in protest of stealing their mandate. People did not come out, the conclusion is, the allegation of "fake elections" is not bought by the public. The leadership of PTI is embarrassed and has no words to hide their face so they have taken aggressive stance to save their face and will soon fight a way to go back home. If they would leave like this in utter humility, PTI might be feared to fade away.

Merely a speculation, decent people and parties do decent things without worrying about nay Sayers, what ever the out come will be, it will not harm PTI as it did what it did for common Pakistani man and therefore should not have Ny regrets, as it should me noted by the actions of all parties as to what they did and was it based on nepotism or based on true human rights.

From National party, PTI has already restricted herself to represent Pashtun's only. It's utmost desire is to represent Punjabis too but they have gained little success so far. PTI has probably lost all interest representing Sindhis, Balochis and minorities so we see PTI has clearly messed up with the "hope" they had given to us.

PTI in 2012 was the party of the whole of Pakistan
PTI in 2014 is the party for Pushtuns and Punjabis only

I see this decline a very bad news for Pakistan.

You are not manufacturing quality robots in the factory. Robots do not have the right to vote in General Elections.

You are gathering people who has the right to vote and come out in protest of stealing their mandate. People did not come out, the conclusion is, the allegation of "fake elections" is not bought by the public. The leadership of PTI is embarrassed and has no words to hide their face so they have taken aggressive stance to save their face and will soon fight a way to go back home. If they would leave like this in utter humility, PTI might be feared to fade away.
Brother read my post again...I never considered those on the streets of ISB as quality but the reason behind what they came out for...Change ....

As for if they have to leave...why should they? They have managed this far...It is now for either NS to act wisely and use some coconut juice from that tind or do another stupid move like model town and get totally rejected...

Dude Democracy means the right to protest for a change...I agree totally with @Emmie uncle's post in 1 of the threads where @Fulcrum15 wanted to hug him or something....

PMLN HAS screwed up (not just a bit but a bit more than a bit)...Had it not then only people had something else to choose...But right now it is between cheaters + Murderers of Model town (no thanks to this Qadri has been given the spot light) vs one who wants change and is angry about it (which citizen of Pakistan isnt angry about all this crap anyway?)

I do admit its all a political tamasha...BUT sadly PMLN lost any say in it the day the shooting and vandalization was not handled plus not brought to justice!

Its was not all about 4 constituencies. Do you think they sit quiet after recounting of these 4 constituencies ? Imran is guy if you offer him place for sitting. He will demand place for sleeping lol

real motive was re-elections and resignation of PM
This all can only be said if NS had balls to open them 4 Constituencies! Had he opened those PTI and its claims would have toppled prob lost all fame TOTALLY ...But it didnt happen so you cant claim anything...

Merely a speculation, decent people and parties do decent things without worrying about nay Sayers, what ever the out come will be, it will not harm PTI as it did what it did for common Pakistani man and therefore should not have Ny regrets, as it should me noted by the actions of all parties as to what they did and was it based on nepotism or based on true human rights.
What PTI got out of this long march is this

Ex-PTI members join here

This forum had about 90% votes in favour of PTI before the general elections as it was sometimes considered biased towards PTI. I had a tough time during moderation to convince people that we are neutral but it's the views of general public and we cannot dictate over their opinion.

Now see what the results are after this long march... 34 members in favour of PTI and 33 members voted calling themselves as "Ex-PTI". I see the similar atmosphere across the social media and Pakistan.

Many PTI'ans who wanted for PTI are clearly not happy with the nonsensical steps they are taking and they truly wants to see stable Pakistan

Yar koi ghalat matlab na nikal lena! :p
I was gonna right gay then I was like nai yaar @Emmie uncle ki izzat ka sawaal hai...phir tou kahin aur say pakar nay paray ga Urdu Teacher :ashamed: and not to mention WRATH OF THE MODS :blink:

I was gonna right gay then I was like nai yaar @Emmie uncle ki izzat ka sawaal hai...phir tou kahin aur say pakar nay paray ga Urdu Teacher :ashamed: and not to mention WRATH OF THE MODS :blink:

@Emmie uncle to kuch karain gay hi...magr idhar say bhi aik jawab ana tha! hehe

Yar koi ghalat matlab na nikal lena! :p
agar aap N-League ko support karte to PTI wale aap ko gay aur corrupt bol chuke hotay...

Lakin fortunately you belong to the group which introduced "clean laundry" in Pakistan. Whomsoever joins that group (PTI) his past is forgiven and he is regarded as an angle.

PS: No offence brother, I am just furious about PTI and I truly wants to bash many PTI which I loved for so many years and now I wanna slap them hard.

agar aap N-League ko support karte to PTI wale aap ko gay aur corrupt bol chuke hotay...

Jigar jazbati har Pakistani ho jata hai...mujhay bhi bauhaut galiyan pari hain.

PS: No offence brother, I am just furious about PTI and I truly wants to bash many PTI which I loved for so many years and now I wanna slap them hard.

I respect your opinion...Jamhuriat hai mulk main bhai!

Is forum main bhi Jamhuriat hai...at least I think so. Sahi kaha @WebMaster ?

lolz.... actually I wrote hug wasnt sure if you were asking for Uncle ko pappi dayni ki ya hug :rofl:

Mainay socha tha kiss, magr phir kaha keh agr yeh likh dia to woh gandi honi hai keh main moon chupata phiroon ga agla hafta!

So I thought, "na payee, rehn deyo".

Ab lagta hai bhagna paray ga is say pehlay Emmie uncle akar marna shuru kar dain.

I respect your opinion...Jamhuriat hai mulk main bhai!
Iraade thay ke janhuriat pack ho jaye lakin awam se saath nahi diya

Phir bhi bohat kamzor kar gaya poori government ko ye anarch march. Now the government won't be able to take stern actions as it might have fear of another revolt if they messed up with major players of the country.

Is forum main bhi Jamhuriat hai...at least I think so. Sahi kaha
Jitni jamhooriyat hai wo mujhe pata hai :rofl:

koi shaq nahi ke jamhuriyat hai par sometimes dictatorship bhi aa jaati hai.. this forum is no different to politics in Pakistan.

Tou tayri dum ko tayri nai kehna even if it is obvious? :unsure:
Lakin fortunately you belong to the group which introduced "clean laundry" in Pakistan. Whomsoever joins that group (PTI) his past is forgiven and he is regarded as an angle.

Nai janaab I have seen more PTI questioning each step IK takes than any other party questioning their "boss" ...Like when Lotay joined we questioned...we didnt bash...
When lotay left we questioned and cheered ...but when lotay came back...I got a little sick but its politics...

Then about march there were discussions opening everywhere...No one claimed you cant question IK! Yaar yeh kaysi sooch hai?

ouchy! :cray: No I aint a PTI voter...I am a concerned citizen ...WHO DEFINITELY WANTS CHANGE

Jamhuriat
Pehlay iska meaning batana...i am not sure if it means law/ society/ civilian or what :unsure: I first heard this word when the Lawyers went crazy a few yrs back...

Phir bhi bohat kamzor kar gaya poori government ko ye anarch march. Now the government won't be able to take stern actions as it might have fear of another revolt if they messed up with major players of the country.
Pehlay baray stern actions lay jaray thay?
Terrorist ko backyard mein paal na... (of course not NS fault but STERN NS was hesitant to take actions)
GULLU BUTT scenario
Taking unreasonable loans with projects popping everywhere but none seem to be contracted by locals who were not affiliated with NS :unsure:

Very stern indeed...He did the same twice before...Log kehtay hain once bitten twice shy...This freak is biting over and over and yet gets voted :unsure:

Reminds me of what you and @Proudpakistaniguy had said about power greedy Khan...well, if NS is not power greedy why did he change the law that one can be PM more than twice :unsure:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom