What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Quote of the day: written by Aether (myself)

Poorane Pakistan main Leaders speech ke doran Namaz ka waqfa detay thay.
Naye Pakistan main leaders speech ke doran song ka waqfa detay hain
:lol:

Choose your Pakistan

(Proof ke liye Gaza Million March in Karachi, Saad Rafiq or Chaudhry Nisar in National Assembly ki videos dekh lain).

Yar seriously?

Never expected this sort of stuff from you.

Bro can I hug you?

Finally after a whole lot of junk being posted in this forum by some people (they have a right to their opinion), somebody come up and nicely sums it up.

Ab mujhay koi banda batao, if Imran Khan is asking for these things, is he wrong?

Another genius made a thread that IK be tried under Article 6 for treason!

Yeh aunty...who the fck is she to have this much amount of money of me, you and 180 million other people at her finger tips?

Why does she have her plastic face on posters across the country and on TV ads?

Why does she represent govt of Pakistan in official events?

What qualification does she have?
& above all, why she calls herself MARYAM NAWAZ?:omghaha:
what happened to SAFDAR...?:omghaha:

Funny how everyone has become a great political analyst these days, I have heard everything ranging from IK losing his mind, talking BS, illegitimate demands, craziness to Army puppet.

Guess I need to take a rest from the political section now...

Adios for the foreseeable time folks!

Yar seriously?

Never expected this sort of stuff from you.
dramay baazi lagayi hoe hai jo khatum hi nahi ho rahi... PTI wants to topple the government with support of 20,000 - 30,000 people. If we go by that logic, MQM often gathers 10 times more (300,000 people) in Karachi, they would be ready to topple the government anytime they want.

Both PPP and PML-N has historically gathered 10-20 times more people than PTI in this anarchy march. Even if PTI comes to power tomorrow, PML-N will have all the right to launch another anarchy march against PTI and demand for resignation of Imran Khan. Imran Khan has set new standards and explored new ways to destroy Pakistan, I can't stand besides him for that.

I believe the objections of PTI are wrong a part from opening 4 constituencies and reforms in Electoral process.

My final post here...

Politics is pretty dangerous stuff, especially when there are two different party supporters in one family haha!

Friends on FB un-friending, fights b/w friends....and a whole lot of stuff.

Not getting into the argument of who is right or wrong, but this does prove IMO that all of us love our country.

@Aether, I respect your opinion...

@Fulcrum15 it seem you are still supporting this azaadi march and the way its being done. Can you tell us what next after all this fuss? I mean what are the option s of Ik ? What are dead lines ? what he gained so far or how he will achieve his demands? Most people are agree with his demands except re-election and resignation of PM. IK was saying that first thing they want is resignation of PM..Will it happen through this azaadi march?

dramay baazi lagayi hoe hai jo khatum hi nahi ho rahi... PTI wants to topple the government with support of 20,000 - 30,000 people. If we go by that logic, MQM often gathers 10 times more (300,000 people) in Karachi, they would be ready to topple the government anytime they want.

Both PPP and PML-N has historically gathered 10-20 times more people than PTI in this anarchy march. Even if PTI comes to power tomorrow, PML-N will have all the right to launch another anarchy march against PTI and demand for resignation of Imran Khan. Imran Khan has set new standards and explored new ways to destroy Pakistan, I can't stand besides him for that.

I believe the objections of PTI are wrong a part from opening 4 constituencies and reforms in Electoral process.
Gathering of people's is not the issue , it's the right of people's but the fake mandate & the massacre of model town is?

Both PPP and PML-N has historically gathered 10-20 times more people than PTI in this anarchy march.
I dont think its the quantity that matters its more on the quality of the reasons behind that is pushing this thing further than necessary...

Honestly speaking if NS had opened those 4 and recounted them ....I would have supported NS for the little democratic and capable of justifying his stance (though never denying his crooked self of course which is open for each to see...esp when all positions are held by family or family friends over merit or normal public)...Instead his party orders killing and destruction in Model Town?

Last edited:
Gathering of people's is not the issue , it's the right of people's but the fake mandate & the massacre of model town is?
if it truly was a fake mandate and people convinced,

Imran Khan claimed 1 million people would attend his long march. Only 20,000 to peak of 40,000 people attended his long march in my opinion. Tahir ul Qadri on other hand managed to get around 80,000 people in his long march. So it is not wrong to say that only 1 person came out in support of PTI against the claim of 50 people. (1,000,000 / 20,000 = 50).

If it was so true, instead of 1 million people, 2-3 million should have been gathered as they ran the biggest media campaign in Pakistan's history in my opinion (during non-general election time). For tahir ul qadri also.. only 920,000 people were short out of his claimed jalsa.

So clearly the majority is not supporting this long march. The allegation of fake bites the dust

Relax my friend. You are talking about things of which you do not have much of an idea. Have you ever voted in your life? I do not think so.

An unverifiable vote is not a fake vote. It is still legitimate. Suppose we have a requirement for verification via thumb impression. Many votes would not be verifiable. That does not make them fake.

All this argument has been invented to discredit elections. Perfect election needs total digital means. And even then I think IK will manage to find fault and launch a protest.

Asli baat niyat hoti hai. Samjhay?

Even if NS got most of the votes that does not (in my opinion) makes him the most appropriate person to become the representative of the People of Pakistan, gambling on their destinies. Neither those votes were given to NS (most were cast on the basis of kinship groups, pirs, waderas and the local dons and electables) nor is democracy a system that can be equated to meritocracy; it is what is called 'tyranny of the majority'. As Iqbal said, it only counts the people, not weighs them.

Even in Quran it is told: If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of God. (6:116)

NS is tried and tested corrupt civilian dictator and incompetent. Pervez Musharraf wrote in his book that he never saw NS reading or writing anything.

Imran Khan has matured out from his playboy age and he is definitely not corrupt in money matters or cronyism - two very big positives. Add to that his management of his charity projects. His achilles heel is that he has fallen into the trap of the traditional politics and politicians. There are no reports of IK having involved in corruption.

TuQ - is a person of such calibre or vision that I equate him to Pervez Musharraf. Whenever I see him, he is always prepared for his talk, he is up-to-date with all the relevant information, he is opinionated, he has managed a large charity for so long and so good and he has shown his organisational skills during these dharnas. A very positive point is that he is from a working class family, so does not carry the hubris of Imran Khan. There are no reports of TuQ having involved in corruption.

In the end, I do not know who will carry the reins of the country, NS looks like a goner.
IK is definitely better than NS, so, is TuQ. and so will be that Caretaker Govt. which is about to take over the charge; I am pretty optimist about that.

I dont think its the quantity that matters its more on the quality of the reasons behind that is pushing this thing further than necessary...

Honestly speaking if NS had opened those 4 and recounted them ....I would have supported NS for the little democratic and capable of justifying his stance (though never denying his crooked self of course which is open for each to see...esp when all positions are held by family or family friends over merit or normal public)...Instead his party orders killing and destruction in Model Town?
You are not manufacturing quality robots in the factory. Robots do not have the right to vote in General Elections.

You are gathering people who has the right to vote and come out in protest of stealing their mandate. People did not come out, the conclusion is, the allegation of "fake elections" is not bought by the public. The leadership of PTI is embarrassed and has no words to hide their face so they have taken aggressive stance to save their face and will soon fight a way to go back home. If they would leave like this in utter humility, PTI might be feared to fade away.

Azadi Jee, tusi chha Gaey o, Bahut mazey ki or sachai ki baatein likhtey ho, Allah S.W.T aap ko iss kam kerney per khushian, iman or bepanah izzat atta Kerry. Ameen.

Back
Top Bottom