What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

ROFL. Admit it, you did not even read it and shot a fazool comment.

I wish I could put you back on my ignore list.
There were before you, try me?
Well all I said to you before , you were a star poster few years before , but right now you are proving to be a just immature over educated , lamb?
Who is just obsessed with his extra- knowledge?
Right now , the system , the constitution, the country, is on the were of collapse & you are writting dairies in the favour of fake , croupted, killer rule over us ?
What should I would call it?
As I knew well, you are just living on other planet, where the god allways ask the permission even to drink water from the mankind?
I think, this system is about to hit rock bottom , & it's good cause it's natural?
Well to burst your supreme democracy bubble, let me tell you, on earth there are super countries living without the cancer called Damocrazy, it's china & Russia?

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu ,
Your post is brilliant, especially this part:

4. Your observation about democracy somehow being applied in perfection while transitioning between absolute power (kingship) to people power fails when one looks at Latin America. All those countries struggled with dictatorships and army rule. Not one of them is a dictatorship now. They went through painful transition, and we would be deluding ourselves if we think that it should not be painful for us. We are not special in anyway that laws of social and political evolution should not apply to us. There is absolutely no substitute to determined effort to make it work.

10322601_947727885243296_7011670166943162702_n.jpg

I don't think most of us doubt Imran Khan's sincerity but we don't need to see to repeatedly see images of him sleeping in rather shabby conditions in all of his rallies and dharnas. He was born with a silver spoon, lived a playboy life, and by sleeping a few hours in shabby conditions and then going back to his rather opulent life style is not very convincing. It is kind of CHEESY and TACKY!

Did this guy know that they are REALLY ALREADY negotiation with the government? All deadlines passed.....no one resigned. And if they don't back down....the SC will indict IK for Treason and Terrorism charges. That's for sure. If I was one of IK's partners in this mess, I'd be super embarrassed. Loss of 2 trillion, risking thousands of lives, waste of time, millions couldn't get to work for days now, transportation and business shut down. And these guys have little crappy 20 K people too busy flirting with women and watching each other dance. A pure dance competition would've been less than 1% of the cost that the country took a hit of.
Within the next 24-48 hours, Taliban Khan and Mullah Greedy will end this drama. There is nothing left. They go beyond this, the SAME military they thought would take over, will shoot at them if they crossed onto State Property, the ISPR has made it clear and has given its "polite" warning three times already.
So many deadlines passed.....not a JACK that happened. But these guys destroyed economic progress for over 2.5 Trillion and the bad press and bad name around the globe and thousands of people suffering. All for one person's ego, personal mental issues and amateur thought process.

He was born with a silver spoon, lived a playboy life, and by sleeping a few hours in shabby conditions and then going back to his rather opulent life style is not very convincing. It is kind of CHEESY and TACKY!
This is for 3 hours only. Then after the photo op and marketing images are done, he goes to his palace and sleeps the rest of the 9 hours and his leaders go to Marriott's comfortable beds. While poor people sleep on the street!!

I can go and describe his lifestyle more but I'd rather not say. Its amazing how a mentally upset individual took thousands of people on a ego-filled adventure that could've destroyed the country had the gov't not play cool. One mistake would have gotten people killed. ALL for this one stubborn, mentally unstable individual.

well done crowd . Islamabad and PIndi proved that they are with imran khan and these corrupt mafia ./// im so proud of u guys ...s
All those how are saying how can few thousand can decide fate /// let them be know that they did that in past we can do it now ;)

May want to remove your 4D glasses that haven't come out yet. You are seeing "things". There is no Islamabad and Pindi there. Its a FEW people that were brought in to be dancers and some chicks to show off their clothes and some other people who've never been to Islamabad......it was a marketing show and its over. Time to go cry with IK now. Shed a tear or two for what he's done to his country. 2.5 TRILLION worth of business loss, millions suffered due to businesses shut down, transportation limited, schools and grocery shops either closed or inaccessible.
While someone under his Rapid manic cycling was imagining toppling the government and making history. He did make history, he'd be considered someone who violated his constitution, 200 MILLION people's rights, caused his country to suffer in so many ways. And YET, he calls himself a "leader" and people like you, follow him. His political future is done, dead and 0. No more of IK sensation run by insanely expensive marketing.

Last edited:
And from where does the false equivalence of Hosni Mubarak and Nawaz Sharif spring? Is there any end to obfuscation here?

Plus you are just parroting what other parrots are saying. What does it matter to you whether an election is fraud or not? You do not even believe in the system of 'kufr' that is called Democracy. Why should you be concerned about the 'satanic' operation of elections? I mean what does it matter to you if alcohol is mixed with water or if water is mixed with alcohol? Why do you get twisted about whether wine is served in a bowl or in a tumbler? What does it matter to you if one or the other 'kafir' following the system of 'kufr' comes into power?

You are awfully concerned about matters that are below your moral bottom line. Why throw a fit?

Have you come around to accepting democracy now? Have you changed your views?

In any case, I would like to know how you are concerned about fraud and brutality all of a sudden?

They dare not. While people do not forget PML-N's conduct after so many years, they are not liable to forget PTI and PAT's antics either.
Nisar himself said in Parliament that in every halqa 60000 to 70000 votes can't even be verified so these elections were biggest drama and Mubarak was as corrupt as Nawaz used to conduct fraud elections and also brutal

Nisar himself said in Parliament that in every halqa 60000 to 70000 votes can't even be verified so these elections were biggest drama and Mubarak was as corrupt as Nawaz used to conduct fraud elections and also brutal

Unverifiable votes does not mean fake votes. A vote can be unverifiable for a number of reasons, such as an incomplete thumb impression, or smudged ink, or an NIC number not written completely / properly, etc...

You are embarrassing yourself by repeating stupid stories. Don't you have your own mind to think with?

I still do not understand why you care for system of 'kufr'? Why are you suddenly so concerned about votes and stuff? What happened? Have you become a democrat now?

Unverifiable votes does not mean fake votes. A vote can be unverifiable for a number of reasons, such as an incomplete thumb impression, or smudged ink, or an NIC number not written completely / properly, etc...

You are embarrassing yourself by repeating stupid stories. Don't you have your own mind to think with?

I still do not understand why you care for system of 'kufr'? Why are you suddenly so concerned about votes and stuff? What happened? Have you become a democrat now?

Its not their fault as they are speaking what ik is constantly feeding in their mind

Btw maulna @Zarvan saab what is your opinion about dance masti of girls in this jalsa? :D

I don't think most of us doubt Imran Khan's sincerity but we don't need to see to repeatedly see images of him sleeping in rather shabby conditions in all of his rallies and dharnas. He was born with a silver spoon, lived a playboy life, and by sleeping a few hours in shabby conditions and then going back to his rather opulent life style is not very convincing. It is kind of CHEESY and TACKY!
watch his speech..it seem he has no clue what he is talking about..sorry to say but he is talking like mental man..junaid jamsheed is coming tomorrow naatein gaaney k lia lol

[video]

Last edited:
I was laughing with my Nana Abbu ke ye saari jaga dancing club jaisi hai... PTI ka naya Pakistan ke open club lag raha hai

1 minute speech aur phir 5 minute ka song... Gaane pe gaane --- dane pe dana :lol:

What is latest , I spent whole 14th Aguest with my folks and followed the full halla gulla of Inquilab

Nawaz ki ti ayse ki tesi

Loan kha ker saudia bhag jata hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom