What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I have seen more PTI questioning each step IK takes than any other party questioning their "boss" ...
As I said in previous posts

• The support base of PPP is highly poor and uneducated masses
  • The support base of PML-N is middle class business community
  • The support base of PTI is educated employers and youth
The voters of PPPP and PML-N don't often question the performance of their leadership. The majority actually don't even know how to set certain criteria to measure the performance of the government. But the vote bank of PTI either questions or analyse a lot. They give support to PTI conditionally... and they might step back quicker than other parties if they did not like certain decisions by the PTI leadership.

Like when Lotay joined we questioned...we didnt bash...
When lotay left we questioned and cheered ...but when lotay came back...I got a little sick but its politics...
Aap to baba adam ke zamane ki ho aunty jee... hum ne to apni zindagi main Pakistan main apna zaati vote pehli baar dala hai...

aap ne apni zindagi main bohat parties dekhi hain PPP aur PML-N ke utao charhao ki wo kahaniyan jo hum sunte hain, aap ne khud dekhi hain... bohat faraq hota hai parhne main aur practical experience main... is liye main aap se argue nahi kar sakta

As I said in previous posts

• The support base of PPP is highly poor and uneducated masses
  • The support base of PML-N is middle class business community
  • The support base of PTI is educated employers and youth
The voters of PPPP and PML-N don't often question the performance of their leadership. The majority actually don't even know how to set certain criteria to measure the performance of the government. But the vote bank of PTI either questions or analyse a lot. They give support to PTI conditionally... and they might step back quicker than other parties if they did not like certain decisions by the PTI leadership.
Totally agreed!

Aap to baba adam ke zamane ki ho aunty jee... hum ne to apni zindagi main Pakistan main apna zaati vote pehli baar dala hai...

aap ne apni zindagi main bohat parties dekhi hain PPP aur PML-N ke utao charhao ki wo kahaniyan jo hum sunte hain, aap ne khud dekhi hain... bohat faraq hota hai parhne main aur practical experience main... is liye main aap se argue nahi kar sakta
Oay hoay hoay.....Sharminda ker dala humay :cray:

Honestly speaking my immediate family have never been in Pakistan during voting so far we literally have never voted for anyone (at least since my parents had moved out...uss say pehlay I was too young to vote :p: )

But like I said I am all heads and heels for change...I am tired of tuti wi politics tuta wa system pooranay zamanay ki constitution with changes that never brought any good and bhigri wi laws!

Totally agreed!

Oay hoay hoay.....Sharminda ker dala humay :cray:

Honestly speaking my immediate family have never been in Pakistan during voting so far we literally have never voted for anyone (at least since my parents had moved out...uss say pehlay I was too young to vote :p: )

But like I said I am all heads and heels for change...I am tired of tuti wi politics tuta wa system pooranay zamanay ki constitution with changes that never brought any good and bhigri wi laws!
You invent a wheel, you try to make it work. You don't reinvent the same wheel if it breaks down for 1 possible reason. You just remove that negativity and regenerate the wheel, you try again, you don't have to start from scratch each time, learn from your experience and improve it.

You design a website in blue colour, now you want the website in green colour. You won't create the full website from scratch, just change the colour to green.

That's what is about Pakistan. They always start reinventing and start from scratch.

• Democracy
  • Martial Law
  • President led democracy
  • Prime Minister led Democracy
  • martial law
  • president led democracy
  • prime minister led democracy
  • martial law
  • president led democracy
  • prime minister led democracy
This is a brief scenario of Pakistan since last 60 years. We need to grow up, stick with one form of system and make improvements from within.

You invent a wheel, you try to make it work. You don't reinvent the same wheel if it breaks down for 1 possible reason. You just remove that negativity and regenerate the wheel, you try again, you don't have to start from scratch each time, learn from your experience and improve it.
Yaar if the wheel is totally broken you get a new one...Every now and then people love change...
We change fashion (everyone wants the latest thing...from latest clothes to latest car model or mobile fone even)
We change what they eat daily (how many of you eat the same food every single day for each meal for yrs?)
We even change our interior designing (for those who cant afford just move furniture around to give the home a new look others shop for new furniture very few yrs to months)

YET WHEN ASKED TO CHANGE your system.....the very source of your income, your country's image, your future....we have a zillion questions and support any big fat rock in the way?

You design a website in blue colour, now you want the website in green colour. You won't create the full website from scratch, just change the colour to green.
If it was that simple believe me koi bhi march par nai jata!

Its more than a broken wheel, its more than colour change....Its about a bottom up and top to bottom change...Tell me 1 blasted arm, foot or mouth of Pakistan that is working fit and fine?

You dont need to search far: Judiciary itself (the main balance between right and wrong) is corrupt to no level agay dekh nay ki zaroorat hi kiya hai?

That's what is about Pakistan. They always start reinventing and start from scratch.
Democracy
Martial Law
President led democracy
Prime Minister led Democracy
martial law
president led democracy
prime minister led democracy
martial law
president led democracy
prime minister led democracy
This is a brief scenario of Pakistan since last 60 years. We need to grow up, stick with one form of system and make improvements from within.
Yaar had they started from scratch you wouldnt be getting PPP / PMLN / army cycle!
You wouldnt have same zameendaaar thayka diya wa politics ko (who are real backers and supporters of political parties through their $$ and in return they get away with every freaking crime from tax to blood) - no one voiced to abolish this in 68 YEARS
You wouldnt have the common men who cant even feed himself let alone a family at the quantity we have today...
You wouldnt have repeated electrical / gas stealing/ not paying bills cycle

And so on!

The mobocracy is going to lose. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that even the majority Pakistani media editorials,OP-EDs, and columnist have rejected these marches and have been scornful of Imran Khan. No amount of white-washing like 'Lifafa Journalists' or 'Nooras' is going to stick.

And, at some point, I hope someone would give a realistic estimate of the current and future loss to the economy because of the THUGGERY of Imran Khan and the Canadian Maulana. There can't be a 'Muk Muka' or 'Mitti Pao' over that. @orangzaib says: Rs. 2.5 Trillion! That sounds rather too high but if it is 10% of that then how much could have been achieved from that money?

It should make your blood BOIL over this loss!!

Negotiations have started with PTI. We should have a resolution tomorrow.

I predict midterm election within the next 2 years with new and improved EC and thumb print verifications. IF there are no deaths during this march, NS will win big again. IK really hurt himself with this drama.

10628285_10152361771327659_1254288864032066411_n.jpg

no one voiced to abolish this in 68 YEARS
68 years pe focus rakhne ke liye you missed the basic message.

Anyways, I stick with my 60 years claim since I was referring to Pakistan pro the chapter of martial which began in 1958.

baaqi about your post I would like to say is, hum ne jo kitabon main parha hai aap ne wo sab practically dekha hai is liye aap se behas nahi kar sakta... I respect your opinion

1950s-1980s ki history aap mujhse zayada achi tara janti hain

Why then they, when the peoples of pakistan protest against Thier fake mandate, & Thier brutal killings done by the govt in model town?
Isn't thts the right of every pakistani? In peaceful manners?

Just tell me one thing honestly. Is it a protest? To me it is more like an open air mujra. Off 24 hours IK spends 6-7 hours in the dharna and rest in bani gala.

The tradition PTI is setting is that if you have not won an election then gather 10-20,000 people go and sit in Islamabad, demand PM's resignation, create law and order situation and get what you want.

A very stupid and dangerous trend is being created by PTI which in long future they might have to face.

Back
Top Bottom