What's new

Voters verification: PTI gives 14 August deadline, warns of long march

Imran Khan news about meeting the crook head (COAS) - Imran khan should match towards GHQ. The day jernail mafia is pug behind the bars, Pakistan will truly see real revolution. Nowadays Amrika will give schmoney to the Pakistani elite for this purpose. Imran khan should understand Pak Jernails will sell their old moms for money. They have sold country's people. You can ban for me this. I will be happy. At the end, Muhsaf Ali Mir crash, Mujahideen war, Ayub khan pump, Zia pump, Unkale Mushy pump, terror war, Nawaza pump etc In all these mega pumps, Pak Jernails played a key role. And they get money in return. The real enemy of the state are the corrupt Jernails. Amrika will release all the kickbacks hopefully. But unfortunately, the mafia doesn't operate like this. Maybe we see a whistleblower.

& the GENRLS illegal productions like bhutto, & nawaz?lolzz
what you think, all the PTIans are like you, traitor?
dont you get the feeling, why IMRAN took a stand aginst geo, the dogs of noora league, who were barking to its owner yes ISI?
ohh but , you are too blind?lolzz

I agree with you.

The only way to ride the journey of success is accountability across the board.

Pakistani Jernails have to be accountable to bring prosperity to the country.

Nawaza and Zardari are just pawns used by the bigger mafia.
you should go find bomb vest, & blast yourself at any genrl, thats the best you could do, but then you will be called a terrorits, A traitor not by PAKARMY but whole pakistani nation?
arent you one of the illegal production, of any pak genrl?lolzz

& the GENRLS illegal productions like bhutto, & nawaz?lolzz
what you think, all the PTIans are like you, traitor?
dont you get the feeling, why IMRAN took a stand aginst geo, the dogs of noora league, who were barking to its owner yes ISI?
ohh but , you are too blind?lolzz

you should go find bomb vest, & blast yourself at any genrl, thats the best you could do, but then you will be called a terrorits, A traitor not by PAKARMY but whole pakistani nation?
arent you one of the illegal production, of any pak genrl?lolzz

Yeah I am an illegal production.

I like your style though!

This guy is not worthy of Reply, he comes out of his cave start mumbling and then goes back. Unfortunately he comes out to often, I will rather ignore him:pakistan:

Jeena Hoga Marna Hoga.....Dharna Hoga Dharna Hoga....Oh I mean March hoga March hoga. Shaikhu nay jis tarha NS ko marvaya tha, issi tarha yeh Imran ko bhee marvay ga.....

I agree with you.

The only way to ride the journey of success is accountability across the board.

Pakistani Jernails have to be accountable to bring prosperity to the country.

Nawaza and Zardari are just pawns used by the bigger mafia.
you should go find bomb vest, & blast yourself at any genrl, thats the best you could do, but then you wioo be called a terrorits, A traitor not by PAKARMY but whole pakistani nation?
arent you one of the illegal production, of any pak genrl?lolz
This guy is not worthy of Reply, he comes out of his cave start mumbling and then goes back. Unfortunately he comes out to often, I will rather ignore him:pakistan:
he comes to crack, peanuts like you in thier day dreamings, its his job!
he makes sure gillibreing creatures like, you, keep on the bay of uncertnty!

you like or not, its not the matter but dont think, PDF is a trash camp where every illegal mumbo jumbo, creeps in to bash pakistan army?
mind you language , next time plz!

He has done record breaking Dharna in Pakistan for his tabdeeli. Will it achieve anything @Leader

The good news of this deadline is that he will till then have to give full fledge focus on his province and party which is more important then anything else. What happens if they refuse to do voter verification? Will this long march be another jalsa or will it be a good arm twisting protest in Islamabad which will force the govt on the issue.

Bcz if this march will be a two day event then its best to let it go in case of non compliance and focus on two things.

1. The province on KPK.
2. Better election reforms for the next elections. He will have all the time in the world to force the govt on electoral reforms.

There is no way IK can be a PM whatever he do dharna Long March, but only one way that army takeover again and let him sit down on PM chair! Any other ways?

Back
Top Bottom