What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Did anyone see the incident when someone threw flowers at TuQ and he ducked like a grenade attack?
while just a few hours back he was Gullu-ing challenging Gullu Butt to pick up a gun and Gullu-ing shoot the Gullu out of him.

I am afraid if Imran comes out of this looking like a loser than we will have the Sharifs and the Zardaris running this place for the next 20 years...now imagine that :suicide2:

Imran Khan on Express News headline right now: "I have burnt my bridges and will not go back". Indeed, the loss of KPK govt. means nothing to go back to--and hence the desperate attempt to incite violence, hoping that there would be some dead people.

Guys Is nawaz sharifs plane ready?

image.jpg

Soon you sill zee crowd will present flowers to army. Then you all will change your thinking.

Imran Khan is poised to break Nawaz Sharif's record (shortest period of ruling). Nawaz Sharif is trying to break its own record (full five year government). Let's see who win this game.

By the way, it seems like GAME OVER!

its not first time that 111 brigade protecting PM last time 111 also protect Asif Zardari during PAT Protest. approx 200 jawans of 111 brigade X corps deployed in ISB.

AZ was President while at sametime PM was sent to home by Cheap Justice Party

THIS IS THE LAST STREET CARD PLAYED BY IMRAN KHAN & QADRI....COMING INTO RED ZONE !!!!

What the Hell is "ASLAM RAISAINI"Doing in AZADI March :p LOL. Is PPP Supporting Immi ??

I admire his conviction to stick to his own language no matter what. The man has wined and dined with royalty and still sticks to his roots in public gatherings.

Yet this man, a Sufi, a man of the times and people.. is on in english to his followers? To whom is he sending this message?

Yet you hate him. Completely hypocrite.

Everybody loves a good tamasha.

He is chanting fake degree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom