What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

This is what I see:

NS is not going anywhere. Not tomorrow, not next year.
SS might resign and be off the scene for a few months.
Protesters will likely not enter buildings, unless there is some willful idiocy.
System will NOT fail. Insha Allah

W-Allah-u-A'lam.

at this point NS stays or goes wouldn't matter. even if he statys he will loose badshahat, changes would come in the system big time because IK and TUQ wont back off until they get substantial gains.

lol, no its failure on his side, stop trying to snatch the victory -- your PM came begging Military -- your beloved CM came running to GHQ to cool down things --- so i think save it mate ---your leader has still lost --

Disagree...

I am afraid if Imran comes out of this looking like a loser than we will have the Sharifs and the Zardaris running this place for the next 20 years...now imagine that :suicide2:

Pakistan has lost, close to around 7 billion rupees already.
yep - been following that already, look at dollar, investors have been held back --- both are to be blamed ---
i blame PTI 40%, because if they were really going to bring in inqilab and there actually was going to be turn of events then situation would have been different -- but we all knew the outcome - didn't we

2-nawaz-tiger.jpg

The tiger is waiting.......

:p:

at this point NS stays or goes wouldn't matter. even if he statys he will loose badshahat, changes would come in the system big time because IK and TUQ wont back off until they get substantial gains.

Yeah, I hope we get electoral reforms out of all this. At least something positive would have happened.

lol, no its failure on his side, stop trying to snatch the victory -- your PM came begging Military -- your beloved CM came running to GHQ to cool down things --- so i think save it mate ---your leader has still lost --

Lets see, If their is no script behind ( I hope its not)......IK will be the ultimate looser despite occupying even all of Islamabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom