What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

chalo yar 200,000 banday a gaye --- 17 crore 98 lakh banday ke decision ko challenge kar rahe hain???
number does not matter lala, believe me, what matters is "The willingness to do the unthinkable"
few hundred peaceful people outside D_Chowk with hunger strike would have brought NS on his knees, heck UN would be all over it ---- that was appropriate --- we are going to get nothing out of this Dharna, that is what I have said before and saying again

i am not taking any sides, heck i want NS to go- specially after what he did this evening, ---

Check the numbers of French Revolution, Iranian Revolution, Egyptian Revolution and then come back to us.

I Know One Thing, Jo KHUCH BHI Ho Raha Hai, ARMY Nahi Kara Rahi, Shame on all those People who are BLAMING Army for all these Crisis on Social media, PML NOORA League GANJAY SHER members on FB and Tw are abusing Army while on the same time Army is Guarding their UGLY BLOODY CIVILIAN BUTTS

Hope nawaz sharif is watching this.:yahoo:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Why would Zardari care for NS?! As far as Zardari is concerned, unless he loses Sindh govt he is in win-win situation. Heck, he would LOVE to get Punjab back if the Sharifs' hold is loosened there. BTW, he stays in Dubai a lot anyway. But this PTI-PMLN confrontation would have suited Zardari better in 2017; he is just not ready for elections yet.

Back to topic: Mobocracy should fail and will fail today.

I would liek to focas on whaee this persan TuQ waz sapeaking in English to his fallowers?
Who is the aodience?

Doing right thing in the wrong way. I know they have done rigging. But it doesn't mean that you brainwash people and take them with you. There were some of the places where rigging happened and not in the whole Pakistan. All other votes are because of people and people should suffer for this.

They should have stopped and worked a little harder to do something better in KPK instead of all this.

These retards have made PAKISTAN, ONLY ISLAMIC NUCLEAR POWER a JOKE.

Pathetic PML-N loose, delaying, & Don't care Strategy...

What has nuclear power to do anything with it? Its democratic revolution not violent mob storming the parliament and launch nukes on India. Stop whining.

hazoor ab aye na line pe --- warna aap bhai tou pta nhn kya kya bol rahe thay :D

Hain Ji? I am not against the government. Never was. I do not like this hungama politics. Pakistan needs stability, not chaos. If IK-Qadri win today, it would be open season for this jahalat from there-on.

Game over!

are u crazy aero only 5000 people are dancing there

chalo atleast burgers are out - what on earth are you nihari eating idiot doing??? sitting behind a computer screen?
I thought it was other way around ---

dont disrespect me by calling me a noora
sarcasm as claimed by geoo news idiots
i have always supported pti hell with ganjas

and this is just pti wait for pat when both crowds merge it will be hell of a view

Za Mara!

No way, its even close to a 100000. Street perceptions can be deceptive. Ive been to a wedding with 7000 invitees and at least 4/5th of them attending and their numbers then seemed to match these guys.
I think we will get a better idea of the number of people once they reach the parliament and we get an aerial shot.
30000k max with each march.
Sir its around 200000 after day it has increased instead off decreasing

Army should take over and conduct fair elections in 90 days
These "90" days Turn into 11 Years in No Time, No to ARMY Intervention, Let BLOODY POLITICIANS deal with their BLOODY MESS.

Agar NS nay Aaj raat IK Ko...........Koi Laash na lainay dee tu Samjho NS jeet gia:coffee:
You are Right if no one is killed tonight by Police on orders of NS, Nothing will change and in Morning we will see Immi sitting on DHARNA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom