What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

This is what I see:

NS is not going anywhere. Not tomorrow, not next year.
SS might resign and be off the scene for a few months.
Protesters will likely not enter buildings, unless there is some willful idiocy.
System will NOT fail. Insha Allah

W-Allah-u-A'lam.
hazoor ab aye na line pe --- warna aap bhai tou pta nhn kya kya bol rahe thay :D

PPP and Zardari ran away to Dubai....Ppp become so irrelevant and despotic.

PPPP is FINISHED !!!!

He is going and he is going very soon INSHALLAH and most achonrs on Ajj are PML N paid touts
tag me when he resigns - i will be out with a ladoo ka dabba on the road --- no jokes ---

How do you know there aren't any people who are willing to do the unthinkable......... my dad, who's 75+, a retired grade 21 officer, is ready to the 'unthinkable'.......... he's in the march............ trust you me, it's not a bunch of "burger kids" there........

Wait and see................. if it gets out of hand............

chalo yar 200,000 banday a gaye --- 17 crore 98 lakh banday ke decision ko challenge kar rahe hain???
number does not matter lala, believe me, what matters is "The willingness to do the unthinkable"
few hundred peaceful people outside D_Chowk with hunger strike would have brought NS on his knees, heck UN would be all over it ---- that was appropriate --- we are going to get nothing out of this Dharna, that is what I have said before and saying again

i am not taking any sides, heck i want NS to go- specially after what he did this evening, ---

Never Underestimate the Power of STUPID People in HUGE NUMBERS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Mr. PM Nawaz Shareef

P.S= No Offense for PTI Members Intended. Just Kidding LOL
welcome back to forum ---
you do realize that NS himself is stupid --- no ?

How do you know there aren't any people who are willing to do the unthinkable......... my dad, who's 75+, a retired grade 21 officer, is ready to the 'unthinkable'.......... he's in the march............ trust you me, it's not a bunch of "burger kids" there........

Wait and see................. if it gets out of hand............
May ALLAH bless him and everyone - my nani has iron rod in her left leg - and .yet she wanted to go , but----
the right way should have been adopted - I went to the rally and so did my friends and brothers --- but .....

@balixd, lala, sharram karro :D ......... it's more that 200,000 people........... I've spent my life with numbers............

live.arynews.tv | ARY News Live | Watch ARY News | Live ARY Streaming

@Aeronaut

Za Mara!

No way, its even close to a 100000. Street perceptions can be deceptive. Ive been to a wedding with 7000 invitees and at least 4/5th of them attending and their numbers then seemed to match these guys.
I think we will get a better idea of the number of people once they reach the parliament and we get an aerial shot.
30000k max with each march.

You are faking it :P. There are only 5000-10000 people in their march.

As per geo news there is only 500 in this dharna Lol. The real figure of the crowd is 1000 times bigger than the crowd in Egypt revolution. This is the biggest revolution and dharna a mankind has ever witness. And no one can deny it. :pakistan:

PPP and Zardari ran away to Dubai....Ppp become so irrelevant and despotic.

PPPP is FINISHED !!!!

Why would Zardari care for NS?! As far as Zardari is concerned, unless he loses Sindh govt he is in win-win situation. Heck, he would LOVE to get Punjab back if the Sharifs' hold is loosened there. BTW, he stays in Dubai a lot anyway. But this PTI-PMLN confrontation would have suited Zardari better in 2017; he is just not ready for elections yet.

Back to topic: Mobocracy should fail and will fail today.

naach gana shuro go gaya hai bhai --- yar am pissed off with NS, nihari shareef, one stubborn idiot ---
he has not made a public a public apprearence yet - sitting behind closed door, he should have come to the front ----democracy my bottoms --- I would have gone to the march, if it was worth fighting for ----
Deal has been made --

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom