What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I sincerely hope there is no violence, otherwise only Allah can save us.....

I just hope that some deal has already been made. Perhaps they will be allowed to sit in front of the buildings and then leave? I know it is improbable, but what else to hope for?

Let me tell you one thing sir, one N-League supporter at this forum once posted that: Look at Jazzbot's negative ratings, he hasn't got any till date despite arguing with every N-League guy regularly. It shows how biased this forum is towards PTI.. :lol:

He was damn sure that I use abusive language for every N-league guy and still get away without having any negative rating. I suggested him to use report button when he'll find my violating forum rules, it will help increase my -ve ratings.. :D

You are better among PTI supporters. At least you have not called me Gullu Butt yet.

defining moment has started, we may not have NS as PM tomorrow, my guess NS will resign by tomorrow and Ch. Nisar will be the PM

I just hope that some deal has already been made. Perhaps they will be allowed to sit in front of the buildings and then leave? I know it is improbable, but what else to hope for?

I hope.

I'm torn in this one to be honest. It's such a delicate time for us, but yet I can't stand Sharif and co.

Lol, they are playing U2 now to the crowd, "Where the streets have no name".

AERIAL VIEW OF IMRAN KHANS AND TUQ DHARNA
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attaullah Khan Niazi Esakhelvi being played now.

Imran has my full support, storm them now. :o::p:

Back
Top Bottom