What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

defining moment has started, we may not have NS as PM tomorrow, my guess NS will resign by tomorrow and Ch. Nisar will be the PM

This is what I see:

NS is not going anywhere. Not tomorrow, not next year.
SS might resign and be off the scene for a few months.
Protesters will likely not enter buildings, unless there is some willful idiocy.
System will NOT fail. Insha Allah

W-Allah-u-A'lam.

Mera khayyal hai, teri Patwari kee seat to giyyo....... no more harram kee scholarship for you anymore.............. :D

IK shouting on his failed container, push my container...dont make me fall...Break maaro...LOL

This is what I see:

Protesters will likely not enter buildings, unless there is some willful idiocy.

W-Allah-u-A'lam.

System? What system that never worked?

MOB Rule Zindabad !!!!!

Yes all peaceful protesters are mob. LOL.

Tuesdays and Pakistan, NOT A Very GOOD LOVE STORY

7th October 1958 - Tuesday
25th March 1969 - Tuesday
5th July 1977 - Tuesday
12th October 1999 - Tuesday

All the martial laws imposed in Pakistan were on the same day. TUESDAY.

19th August 2014 - again it's Tuesday and the situation is critical.

May Almighty ALLAH help Pakistan and keep it safe from any military intervention. Ameen

Its soon Wednesday. Keep doing propaganda.

@balixd, lala, sharram karro :D ......... it's more that 200,000 people........... I've spent my life with numbers............

live.arynews.tv | ARY News Live | Watch ARY News | Live ARY Streaming

@Aeronaut
chalo yar 200,000 banday a gaye --- 17 crore 98 lakh banday ke decision ko challenge kar rahe hain???
number does not matter lala, believe me, what matters is "The willingness to do the unthinkable"
few hundred peaceful people outside D_Chowk with hunger strike would have brought NS on his knees, heck UN would be all over it ---- that was appropriate --- we are going to get nothing out of this Dharna, that is what I have said before and saying again

i am not taking any sides, heck i want NS to go- specially after what he did this evening, ---

This is what I see:

W-Allah-u-A'lam.
He is going and he is going very soon INSHALLAH and most achonrs on Ajj are PML N paid touts

Never Underestimate the Power of STUPID People in HUGE NUMBERS, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Mr. PM Nawaz Shareef

P.S= No Offense for PTI Members Intended. Just Kidding LOL

Back
Top Bottom