What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Noting will happen with peace full mob
Police & all Army is our Nationals
So they never want any derail
Inshah Allah Pakistan will found progress
i here acknowledge to ISI, especially to those who are at wrong path , Now time is not with you Pakistan will change every institutes and its corrupt mafia,,,
Inshahallah We have bright future......
Nawaz & all those who are responsible all incident need to face court coz they do wrong with peoples.
Every one Pay Tax if you want good government, new opportunities and bright way,s.
Those who do not pay they will guilty of Pakistan.
Pakistan ZindaBad........
:pakistan:

Imran Khan on Express News headline right now: "I have burnt my bridges and will not go back". Indeed, the loss of KPK govt. means nothing to go back to--and hence the desperate attempt to incite violence, hoping that there would be some dead people.
Well the loss of a third viable option would be a loss for Pakistan and if KPK govt. is replaced than that would possibly mean the set up of coalition govt. of JI-JUI-PML-ANP this means governance will suffer........so you are basically okay with two families running Pakistan for the foreseeable future???

You know, now I kinda hope that Imran gets his way and comes into power and become PM of Pakistan. Because come next year, PPP or PML-n or both are going to come out in protest against PTI government and get IK to resign. What goes around comes around. Nice trend Ik is setting.

The protesters have entered the so-called red zone and the police deployed there offered no resistance.

You know, now I kinda hope that Imran gets his way and comes into power and become PM of Pakistan. Because come next year, PPP or PML-n or both are going to come out in protest against PTI government and get IK to resign. What goes around comes around. Nice trend Ik is setting.
Ek dafa bana he do iss ko pm..mara ja rha pm k lia..then we will see what practical work or magic he bring to change old pakistan into naya

Police should not offer any resistance....talk this through.....if PMLN has to Win...

I am not kidding, here at Def.pk we really need to put our collective heads together in this and think. WHY?
I am completely against IK, think he is whole host of pithiful words. But I admire his conviction to stick to his own language no matter what. The man has wined and dined with royalty and still sticks to his roots in public gatherings.

Yet this man, a Sufi, a man of the times and people.. is on in english to his followers? To whom is he sending this message?
If needed, one can always hold a briefing later for foriegn journos, but in this case its like he is assuring someone of following an EXACT script.
The first thing that crossed my mind was, he is trying to create a case for himself and showing international community he is acting as per the will of people.
Of course there could be a sinister purpose too.

Back
Top Bottom