What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Luqman reading out congratulatory texts people sent him for reporting neutrally :haha:

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA..... Aap kar saktay hain.

A few news channels did a quick sweep of the whole thing, a lot of people concentrated in eh first 400 meters, then much thinner before that, and the tail get even more spread out after that. In addition, the whole side lot of this thing is full of the usual Pakistani past time; spectators a.k.a Tamashbeen.

So there may be a lot less than the 20-25k I was estimating

Tang mar ke bahar nikal dein ge...Chal phut yehan se ! , waise bhi mulk ka system toot raha hai.. ham bhi tortay hain :p:
In all seriousness, this is a telling characteristic of all these die hard PTI supporters.. like horses with their blinders on.

But what connection should he make for the international community? It means that his intentions are not sincere at all. The man is not just doing this for the people of Pakistan but for a much wider audience in an effort to keep his reputation.
There may be a more simple explanation to this. His host nation(Canada) has strict laws on those that incite violence and spread misconduct. So perhaps he is keeping his rope intact with the maple leaf(and other places where he goes to preach)

I thing this may be the case, plausible deduction.

If it happens to NS, the same will happen to everyone else.

Legitimacy trumps efficiency argument - Always.

What happened to dynastic politics in India? A chai-wala is running the country now. We could learn from that, and yet we refuse to do so.

India does not have "angels" defending their own self-defined "ideology" at the cost of everything else to preserve their own mini-Kingdom. But we do, and they ensure that a properly functioning political system never takes root. The beauty is that we all get to blame the politicians for not being able to govern properly. Our "angels" are smart! :D

Whatever does or doesn't happen......there might be a tussle between PTI and PAT down the road.

Well the loss of a third viable option would be a loss for Pakistan and if KPK govt. is replaced than that would possibly mean the set up of coalition govt. of JI-JUI-PML-ANP this means governance will suffer........so you are basically okay with two families running Pakistan for the foreseeable future???

I have clearly lamented the loss of a 3rd viable force but quit trying to portray that we are happy to see the two-parties to remain in power forever in their current shape and forms!
I blame IK squarely for the latest crisis! If NS had agreed with 4 constituencies then IK would have asked for 10 more. If 10 more then the whole parliament. This loser IK doesn't know politics and IF he ever becomes the PM then his hot-head could Pakistan to even bigger problems.

Tell me: Why so many of his own legislators are ready to dump him?! Did you read Pakistanis news sources where his legislators are skeptical of wins in re-elections because they think they haven't done enough work? Bhai, Kursi sabko pyari lagti hai!

You PTians are blind fanbois! You see that most of Pakistan has rejected IK's march--even 200,000 people are peanuts compared to what IK used to do and what Zardari and NS can still do--but you are in denial about IK's public humiliation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom