What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Dont expect anything..itna asaan hota gov girana tu sab ase he kartey

If it happens to NS, the same will happen to everyone else.

Lets destroy family kingdoms from Pakistan, once and for all.
Legitimacy trumps efficiency argument - Always.

What happened to dynastic politics in India? A chai-wala is running the country now. We could learn from that, and yet we refuse to do so.

Somebody tell me what the Red Zone is about? Its significance?

Holds government institutions like the Parliament.

Though being green...Islamabad has a special relationship with the colour red.....red mosque...red haveli....now red zone lol

Janay dain. Peechay paR jai ga.

Tang mar ke bahar nikal dein ge...Chal phut yehan se ! , waise bhi mulk ka system toot raha hai.. ham bhi tortay hain :p:
In all seriousness, this is a telling characteristic of all these die hard PTI supporters.. like horses with their blinders on.

The first thing that crossed my mind was, he is trying to create a case for himself and showing international community he is acting as per the will of people.
Of course there could be a sinister purpose too.

But what connection should he make for the international community? It means that his intentions are not sincere at all. The man is not just doing this for the people of Pakistan but for a much wider audience in an effort to keep his reputation.
There may be a more simple explanation to this. His host nation(Canada) has strict laws on those that incite violence and spread misconduct. So perhaps he is keeping his rope intact with the maple leaf(and other places where he goes to preach)

Tang mar ke bahar nikal dein ge...Chal phut yehan se ! , waise bhi mulk ka system toot raha hai.. ham bhi tortay hain :p:
In all seriousness, this is a telling characteristic of all these die hard PTI supporters.. like horses with their blinders on.

HAHAHAHA..... Aap kar saktay hain.

Ek dafa bana he do iss ko pm..mara ja rha pm k lia..then we will see what practical work or magic he bring to change old pakistan into naya

for him that ol' saying goes best, yeh mooh aur masoor ki daal. Just look at his performance in KPK to know what's his worth. He's just a jalsa type leader. Har baat baat pa jalsa. If tomorrow he becomes the PM he might carry out a jalsa against himself.

You know, now I kinda hope that Imran gets his way and comes into power and become PM of Pakistan. Because come next year, PPP or PML-n or both are going to come out in protest against PTI government and get IK to resign. What goes around comes around. Nice trend Ik is setting.

Well I think IK does deserve a chance to show his worth as a PM. We can see how he does once and if he comes to power. Zardari and Nawaz had their chances and have not met any expectations.

If IK follows the same path in his given time then anyone else is also justified in removing him from power

I truly dont believe this is game over. Many many events are here to unfold. Imrans container is going sooo slow. soo slow that i think he will reach the parliament tomorrow.

Well I think IK does deserve a chance to show his worth as a PM. We can see how he does once and if he comes to power. Zardari and Nawaz had their chances and have not met any expectations.

If IK follows the same path in his given time then anyone else is also justified in removing him from power

So nawaz should also give him one year

Back
Top Bottom