What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

and PTI demands new election and fair elections not that give them power who ever wins fair and square can lead Pakistan not this fake,illegitimate DEMOCRAZY
You know me right? Do you remember before elections, I was active in PTI threads, I was a supporter, full on, I liked the idea that IK was honest and trustworthy, I liked PTI because it was made of honest patriots. But I;m driven away by other factors now, and I am not alone.

Trust me, mark my words, the biggest fall PTI will make now is from Pakistanis abroad, some loss of support you will now see.

Re-election? I am also against this for now. What will you gain?
Even with a few seats adjusted, PMLN will have a clear, clear mandate. Rigging happened everywhere and crucifying an elected government is not right.

Besides, the necessary change to the ECP has not been made and will not be made in a few weeks, months, it will take years.
Do that, then press the government to conduct rigorous, independent audits of these disputed areas. Garner your support for the next roll of the dice, fix up KPK, focus your efforts there where they are needed and do not mess with people's emotions for political gains.

Butt is pissed @ all the Butt's being sent to jail............... after we get rid of Nawaz Butt.......... I guess, we need to apprehend these cyber Gullu's as well! :p:

What's a gullu? And how are you getting rid of Nawaz? With your 30K kids who'd dance vs. know what the real march is about? And you expect for 30K people to take over a country of 200 MILLION people this easily?
Taliban Khan and his followers are a liar bunch. How many of you lied on here that this was JUST going to be a "peaceful" march??? And this turned out to be a treason and terrorism related issue. I hope they file for Treason and Terrorism against the Taliban KHan and Mullah Greedy. In any country, treason means life in Jail or he death penalty.
This failed march and drama is the end of the Talibanic-Khanic politics. Frankly speaking NS made a huge mistake by giving power to an amateur like IK in KPK. IK's cutting the hand that helped him and cutting his country's system off too. This selfish, power hungry and lying personality doesn't and can't work with others. That's why his wife left him, he's a lone Civil Unrest warrior which going forward has no importance once this drama is finished or he'll be famous for these girly dramas!

You know me right? Do you remember before elections, I was active in PTI threads, I was a supporter, full on, I liked the idea that IK was honest and trustworthy, I liked PTI because it was made of honest patriots. But I;m driven away by other factors now, and I am not alone.

Trust me, mark my words, the biggest fall PTI will make now is from Pakistanis abroad, some loss of support you will now see.

Even with a few seats adjusted, PMLN will have a clear, clear mandate. Rigging happened everywhere and crucifying an elected government is not right.

Besides, the necessary change to the ECP has not been made and will not be made in a few weeks, months, it will take years.
Do that, then press the government to conduct rigorous, independent audits of these disputed areas. Garner your support for the next roll of the dice, fix up KPK, focus your efforts there where they are needed and do not mess with people's emotions for political gains.

And stop fucking playing ethnic card to divide country! PTI is national party for god sake.

And why did those countries suffer?

Answer lies in CORRUPT kinks, motherlands and so on. Answer lies in Zia Ul Yakki type rulers that benefited from Jihad. Answer lies in Musharaf and his enlightenment that made $$$. Answer lies in saving the throne as Arab kinks are doing.

Pakistan will see a new day once GHQ corrupt jernails are stripped naked. Their zarar, brewery, Gwadar, commissions etc scams are unearthed.

Hell even Hamid Gul is surrounded over corruption allegations.

Sir, the day Pakistanis stop being corrupt, their rulers will too. Until that day keep eating where you shit Pakistaniyo.

And stop fucking playing ethnic card to divide country! PTI is national party for god sake.

Hear, hear!

What if that tree wasn't planted right in the first place or insects attacked it before it could mature?

You try and fix it, you don't uproot it again.

It's like that analogy:

'If a boy sticks his finger in a fan, you don't chop his whole arm off to make him stop.'

It defeats the purpose completely.

Last edited:
Am OFF now, from this stupid waste of my time here....I had high hopes from PTI, thinking it will save Punjab and Pakistan from lootocracy, but now it has actually wasted my time....tomorrow am only warmly waiting for PAT and Tahir Ul Qadri fiery speech, and plan of political attack on govt, to bring back big lost ground because of PTI. If only Qadri did a farce drama U-TURN like PTI and IK, then this march is officially over and dead for next 2-3 years...unless something drastic happen in favor of PTI political strategy, unlikely....am completely off wasting time on PTI crap...lets hope PAT and Qadri bring the looted money of Pakistanis and Punjab back...hold these corrupt accountable, do justice to the killers of Model Town lahore, make smart policies, resolve energy crisis and end the economic burden on us pakistanis.

wish you all good luck.

What would be the logical end of it? Public hangings of Noora brothers?

Or the should be cases filed for Terrorism and Treason against the Taliban Khan and a specific case for the extradition of Mullah Greed. Both the cases revolving Terrorism and Treason usually have a death penalty or life in jail. That may teach people a lesson that 30K idiots can't take over a 200 Million people's democratic system.
If some idiots from the military make a case, then NS and others should bring a few million people to a few Cantonments and to Islamabad and show them a REAL taste of people who want Democracy not military run political complex that has amateurs like IK and Mullah Greedy its members.
This is the LAST stung that IK could pull. I think his political career is over once this settles down. He'll be known in a bad way to spread his girly-drama across the nation.

.lets hope PAT and Qadri bring the looted money of Pakistanis and Punjab back...hold these corrupt accountable, do justice to the killers of Model Town lahore, make smart policies, resolve energy crisis and end the economic burden on us pakistanis..

Idiots following idiots? There is ONLY one place for Mullah Greed, either terrorism and treason related capture or extradition to Canada and then to Gitmo. He can meet God like OBL met him. 55k People trying to destroy a nation of 200 MILLION people? That's insane. Take your extremism, Taliban style politics somewhere else!

pti presented clear demands:

pm should resign

all those who were involved in rigging should be punished

election commission should be reconstituted

election under biometric thumb print voting and technocratic government

and on the issue of pmln being re elected you know quite well they did not pull it in election may 2013 and that is why we are in this mess so pmln gaining majority again is not possible after this spectacular performance of 1 year in federal and 6 in punjab assembly

ppp,pmln and other parties will not do reforms even if the government complete its tenure jo 5 halqay nae khol sakay wo election reform kia karen gaay

so please infant democarzy excuse should go simply elect fair and square or face the public

PTI is always right and Nawaz should step aside the time for change is here he is causing problems for masses

Pakistan-Tehreek-e-Insaf.jpg

Last edited:
As humble as my opinion is, I wish to share it with this forum nonetheless.

I had it all wrong these last few days. I thought IK was a pragmatic, brilliant leader - one whose political strategy was beyond all of us. I don't know about you lot, but he's had me on a roller coaster ride since before the elections. I saw it all in him. Visionary, honesty and willpower. I along with my fellow PTIans formed the support base, destined to make sure the tsunami came and washed it all away. All the filth, all the corruption, all the time we've lost under inept governments, all that terrorism festering in FATA, everything...

Can't say what happened in Punjab, but PTI won from Islamabad. Not a surprise, there were thousands of us! It was a great start and we were only going to get stronger from here. KPK was where the Naya Pakistan would take root. We would develop our way down the Potohar plain, along the Ravi, into the deserts of Sindh and then gush forth into the Arabian Sea, an uncontrollable fierce tempest of educated and informed individuals, mostly young but some younger than others. This was our time.

I was there after the elections too, protesting all that dhandli. Select few constituencies, shouldn't have happened - had the posters up high, calling for fairness and a re-count.

It wasn't just one protest, there were many. Different cities, different times, but one call - re-count for select few constituencies. Shortly before the Azadi March took shape, the local Imam from the mosque of the Sharif brothers' childhood came back calling. Demanded a revolution. A small minority of devouts answered the call, the large majority remained impervious to it having a broad spectrum of disagreements with such an idea or movement. The biggest disagreement, of course, being that we didn't have a leader in TuQ - we had a leader in IK.

To my utter amazement IK too committed himself to an Azadi March on the 14th, calling all of Pakistan together to protest the electoral fraud. Pray, tell...why now? A year and a half too late, maybe, not for him though. It was worrying to say the least. A million people in Islamabad, straining the Federal Government's resources with the army desperately fighting terrorism in FATA. Having already made up my mind that TuQ's Inqilaabi March was not in the interests of Pakistan, IK's Azadi March fell square into that category as well. I had solace in the fact that at least his demands were still constitutional, re-count in the 4 constituencies.

Shit hit the fan when the government amped up its game and decided to put an end to both the marches. TuQ's through force because it's common knowledge what he wants, and IK's through party diplomacy. The strategy didn't work, and Model Town was sealed off, Lahore ran dry of fuel and Islamabad dressed itself in containers. Here's where everything went wrong.

Initially denouncing the undemocratic ways of TuQ, IK announced unconditional support for TuQ after their Inqilaabi March went south. Called for celebrating Youm-e-Shuhada with him too. This resulted in a lot of PDF members, loyal to IK to automatically sympathize with the PAT. Why, would he do that? In TuQ's Pakistan, argued I, there is no place for IK and PTI. It's a completely different set-up. Didn't make sense. As worrisome as it was, I leaned in favour of IK's brilliance. He subsequently called for the murder of the Sharifs and became ever decreasingly subtle in his absolute dislike for the two brothers - quite in the same fashion as TuQ was doing. There was something more to this. When TuQ later announced that his march would walk with IK on the 14th, it all fell into place. Numbers and the ace of spades.

IK was mimicking TuQ's rhetoric to clandestinely win, with varying degrees of success, the support of the PAT workers and only taking TuQ along because with TuQ came the likelihood of violence, and with that came the victim-card. If PTI lost supporters to an oppressive PML-N who were only exercising their right to protest, PML-N's popularity would dwindle. Any violence from the protesters side could easily be pinned on the PAT workers, giving the PTI a clean chit. The numbers of both PTI and PAT ensured that the scale of the entire event was beyond the operational ambit of the police and hence the army would be obliged to take over and because the army appears to be pro-democracy, an election would be on the horizons soon. Any such election would ensure that PTI entered it, at the very least, with the same political impetus which PPP had after Bibi passed away. It was the only conclusion I reached, other than of course the possibility that IK was mixing things up and dealing with forces he did not quite know how to handle.

No democratic, pluralistic party aligns itself with a person who's as fickle as the monsoon rains, lacks credibility, is a foreign national, has had very little political success and is openly berating the system calling for a green, Islamic revolution. We all know how successful revolutions have been.

When the threat of violence boiled down to a simmer because PML-N allowed IK to march on and TuQ too after Altaf bhai gave his guarantee...I became skeptical once again. No threat of violence, no military coup - what then would be IK's end-game? Pressure on the government with a million strong, seeking their resignation and mid-terms - would that really work?

Maybe, maybe not...a deal would likely be struck and that would be the end of it. Not that brilliant a plan any more but hey, electoral reforms would still be a major victory. One that would have come about anyway at the end of PML-N's term but why wait till later.

The day of the march IK parted ways with TuQ in Lahore. It was fishy, just hours earlier they'd orally agreed to 4 points and just 2 days earlier IK's polemic against the government and in favour of TuQ took the semblance of a blood pact and, by implication, an undying unity which would last through march and into the new government. IK must have had his reasons. Clearly didn't want the violence any more, sensible political decision I'd say.

Then it began. I thought Mubashir Luqman's release of a video of Rana Mashood accepting bribes from Malik Asim was the genesis of Imran Khan's master ploy to root the federal government from its seat. It's timing was impeccable, moments before the march. The government was in disarray, or at least concerned! The promised damning revelations had begun!

But here's where I was wrong, yet again!

Granted the march was long and tedious and only managed to crawl into Islamabad on the Indian Independence Day but what I did not see coming was it immediately breaking apart. There was no speech. There was no momentum. There were no further damning revelations to be made, not just that day but the next too! IK simply skipped the long march and called it quits while his loyal supporters ran helter-skelter seeking respite from the relentless torrent of rain that first night. The next day was equally as uneventful with the same worn-out rhetoric being hung out dry yet again. Nothing to add, not even enough supporters! And those that were there had to put up with a desperate lack of food, sanitation and purpose. The Canadian cleric had it all together, and better than PTI! What the hell just happened?

It got worse just last night when instead of keeping his composure, IK ruined his political credibility further by ranting against NS and calling for civil disorder. It was easy to see that the man who I'd assumed was being driven by ungodly intuition was actually a man spiteful and driven by blind hate, a man who's honesty and good-intentions had been stubbed by his insular lack of appreciation for diplomacy and patience.

The leader who spurred me to my to cast my first ever vote left me dismayed and aghast and had fallen from grace without so much as having had a moment of glory. Electoral reforms, yes please. Vote for PTI again, no thank you.

Last edited:
Pakistani Elections were illegal , as they did not used Latest Technology to track registered voters when it was available and result was "Bogus" elections with bogus record voting in 1-2 hours

Computerized systems were available which would allow only registered NADRA card holders for voting once , however , this proposal was rejected , Pakistanis with cards living overseas were not allowed to vote and impact elections as well (Even when they contribute Billions to economy)

A re-election is need of time!!

97799-imran-khan-kaptan-pakistan.jpg

• No to corruption
  • Re Election with Technology and Registration card varification
  • Requirement of University Education for Politicians
  • Allowing Pakistanis overseas to vote in elections
  • No more loans for Country
  • Bring back stolen money stashed in swiss banks

We need Captain to bring more schools , hospitals . social improvement , police improvement and reduce the poverty

Last edited:
The leader who spurred me to my to cast my first ever vote left me dismayed and aghast had fallen from grace without so much as having had a moment of glory.

And thus falls another pawn, having served its purpose, as the "angels" go about their mysterious "patriotic" ways. :D

And thus falls another pawn, having served its purpose, as the "angels" go about their mysterious "patriotic" ways. :D
Who are the "angels"?

This is the last chance if you want true democracy... Kick out family based politics , kick out proved liar and culprit of nation Nawaz sharif , Bring electoral reform, Throw nawaz familiy in jail, otherwise Nobody can stop Bilawal and Maryam as Prime minister of Pakistan.
Your pathetic excuse of a leader should have pushed for updated election systems so that there wouldn't be a chance of dhandali in the future. Instead he let the thirst of the kursi cloud his judgement and has essentially screwed himself. If you watched his speech today, you would have realized he has no plan for the future.

He came off as a joker just toying with his supporters emotions.

Last edited:
Pakistani Elections were illegal , as they did not used Latest Technology to track registered voters when it was available and result was "Bogus" elections with bogus record voting in 1-2 hours

Computerized systems were available which would allow only registered NADRA card holders for voting once , however , this proposal was rejected , Pakistanis with cards living overseas were not allowed to vote and impact elections as well (Even when they contribute Billions to economy)

This should be in the stupid and the funny thread not here.

Elections being declared illegal simply because latest technology was not used.

Back
Top Bottom